Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

:witch:
Not too sure really, usually its around CD14 which will be next Thursday (Aaaaaaggggeeesss away!!!) - but if my cycle decides go a bit mental again it could be any time! I would like it to be earlier, but i don't think it will be - no matter how much I keep saying it... Oh well. At least I can start poas soon to find out when I might Ov - getting withdrawl symptoms :haha:

Smiley -Just go and use a cheapy so you don't suffer the ill effects of withdrawal POAS! Have you added your names to the June testers list - Quite a few people on there getting BFP's - perhaps their lucky baby dust will spread! Still got some ewcm I did an OPK just in case my body was doing something wierd that it shouldn't be but was neg. Boobs arnt hurting but getting a few spots which normally signals :witch: have not read anywhere that spots is a sign of a BFP (perhaps if by some miracle i am we can add it to the long list of possible pregnancy symptoms that match AF symptoms!!!!) Just want to fast forward to the weekend so I know where I stand!
What you planning on using alongside SMEP - conceive +, temping?

KBKB - Sorry to hear you are not feeling great, but you have a fantastic reason not too! Don't worry about the :wine: I am sure here on the forum we will continue to celebrate BFN's (although this month i know there won't be many!) with plenty and an extra glass especially for you!!!!:happydance:

Have a glass on me girls!! Enjoy your BDing ;) and fx for you , hopingitwill!!:happydance:

Morning Ladies! How are we all today?

Kbkb, Im loving your little tickers, do you know you rough due date yet? Hope you aren't feeling too sick.

ptntly - better get to it ;) It is exciting when you get that positive opk isnt it?

twinkle458 - :hugs: we all have moments like that but its still early days and remember sometimes no symptoms is a good thing!

AFM - I'm feeling in a bit of a better mood today. CD9 so not a particularly exciting day...but nevermind. Still have a feeling my body is going to be annoying this month and going to ovulate when Im away from DH but FX we can get enough :sex: in anyway. Although have just been informed by DH that my father in law will be staying with us on Fri and Mon night - will have to be super quiet... :blush:

Good Morning!

Thanks for that link MrsFX - probably wont be trying that either. I'm heading out into town today with a list of herbs and vitamins to pick up :D I WILL produce lots of ewcm this month!!!

Hope everyone is feeling positive today, BFP's will soon be rolling in!

xxx

Kbkb, Im loving your little tickers, do you know you rough due date yet? Hope you aren't feeling too sick.

ptntly - better get to it ;) It is exciting when you get that positive opk isnt it?

twinkle458 - :hugs: we all have moments like that but its still early days and remember sometimes no symptoms is a good thing!

AFM - I'm feeling in a bit of a better mood today. CD9 so not a particularly exciting day...but nevermind. Still have a feeling my body is going to be annoying this month and going to ovulate when Im away from DH but FX we can get enough :sex: in anyway. Although have just been informed by DH that my father in law will be staying with us on Fri and Mon night - will have to be super quiet... :blush:

Haha, thats funny Certain...BD with FIL in the house (shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ). the hush hush nature may make it morefun!
thanks for the concern, i feel fine now....i think feb 9-11 is what the online calculators threw up as due date, but will know for sure after the scans!:thumbup:

Hey ladies, how are you all? Im having a low day today:shrug: Im cd14 and still no positive...i know i have to be patient but its all this waiting!!

Mummy2Corban - Hello! Don't feel low, you may only be a day away from a positive! When do you normally get it? I totally understand though, the waiting drives me mad, there's just so much waiting in ttc!!!

kbkb - When will you be having scans?

Certain - Haha, that is annoying having FIL in the house in the peak of ttc - oh well, these things have to happen!

So to add to my list of things trying new things month - Evening Primrose oil, Omega 3, Grapefruit juice, lots of green tea and cutting out all caffeine. Which is going to be so hard, i have a small (ok quite big) addiction to diet coke and coffee... I can feel a headache coming on already!

im sure it will be positive soon enough.... just needed to air that this morning! Thank you:thumbup:

feeling like i am already out this month...yesterday was cd13 +opk..OH was sick and we did not bd...we did on cd 8,10,12...i hope he is better today but i already feel like this month is a loss......:sad2:

feeling like i am already out this month...yesterday was cd13 +opk..OH was sick and we did not bd...we did on cd 8,10,12...i hope he is better today but i already feel like this month is a loss......:sad2:

Nooo don't feel out hun :hugs: if you've bd those days leading up to +opk then you still have loads of chance!!! Hopefully he is feeling a bit better today and you can get a bd in this evening as well, but really - if you've managed those days already you are in with a great chance!

Nooo don't feel out hun :hugs: if you've bd those days leading up to +opk then you still have loads of chance!!! Hopefully he is feeling a bit better today and you can get a bd in this evening as well, but really - if you've managed those days already you are in with a great chance!

Totally agree with Smiley! The :spermy: can live for up to 5 days so you have lots of chance, esp if you manage to do it today and/or tomorrow. Remember the eggy is release 12-48hrs after pos opk so it may not even be there waiting yet! :hugs:

SMILEY AND CERTAIN--thanks so much for the confidence...after so long it feels like it is never happening...i needed a boost from you girls :hugs:...thank you...how are you???

Ah that's ok, was only saying what it true though - you really do have a great chance of conceiving this month based on the days you've bd already! It will happen and hopefully it's this cycle! Really hope you get your BFP :hugs:

I'm ok thank you, just on one of those days waiting to properly get started! Enjoying my green tea though.... :sick:

Ah that's ok, was only saying what it true though - you really do have a great chance of conceiving this month based on the days you've bd already! It will happen and hopefully it's this cycle! Really hope you get your BFP :hugs:

I'm ok thank you, just on one of those days waiting to properly get started! Enjoying my green tea though.... :sick:

:hugs: enjoy the tea....i practically drank a bottle of robitussin to increase ewcm (read something online about it) ...at least my cough went away lol...you ladies are right...i know there is a good chance and i have to stay positive for that bfp...thanks :winkwink:

Hi girls!! I am about 9dpo, just had cramps that lasted a minute. decided to fish out some cm just for fun:haha: and it was blood tinged!!! possible implantation bleed??? checked a few minutes later and nada... cm just a little darker than usual..... i haven't really been checking cm often, only once a few hours ago and there was nothing.... is it possible i scratched myself? lol, maybe my IC imaginary lines aren't so imaginary after all???

Haha, thats funny Certain...BD with FIL in the house (shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ). the hush hush nature may make it morefun!
thanks for the concern, i feel fine now....i think feb 9-11 is what the online calculators threw up as due date, but will know for sure after the scans!:thumbup:

Hey KBKB - You might be having your baby on my birthday!!!!:happydance:

Smiley - Just so you know have read somewhere evening primrose can change (think it might lengthen) your cycle so just make sure you test carefully for OPK and AF due date might change too! Love the walking Holland and barratt store you have become. What with all my pharmaceauticals and your herbs we could open our own TTC shop! Now we njust need our BFP!!!

Mummy2corben - At keast this side of Pos you get the bding. Think TWW is worse. Hang in there it will come and am sure your eggy will hopefully get caught!!!

Certain - We had quiet sex last month as was done for the whole of my fertile week at my mums house with my aunt next door! it did add a fun element with quiet giggles and lots of ssshhhhhhh!

ptntly wtg - Remeber it is better to have the spermy waiting as they live longer so bedding before is better than missing bedding after as the egg has limited lifespan. You still have a fantastic chance so stay positive!

Sprouty
- Sounds really positive. Maybe you will be our second BFP and will be joining KBKB as bump buddies (think she needs one as she must be feeling lonely- I am trying to remedy that haha!). Keep us posted - are you planning on testing tomorrow i.e. you a POAS addict.

I am still hanging in there AF due today but so far not appeared. However got cramps and that feeling that it is very imminent. TMI -Have had to go to toilet a few times as keep thinking i have started but so far just cm very similar to ewcm. No tests in house so cant test either. Was thinking that being ill earlier in month maybe put my ov date back and also af. I just need to know either way now as is driving me wild. On the positive my BB theremometer srrived today so will start using tomorrow.

Back at work today - had BaB withdrawal symptoms from you guys!!!!

Hope everyone is ok. Keep your fingers crossed that my af stays away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->