Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

haha I really am addicted!!! I POAS a total of 3 times today cuz i think I see something! no way a camera will catch what my eyes do, and my mind is probably just playing wishful thinking tricks... my eyesight is terrible so its easy to fill in the blanks, eh, at least im having fun walking around with my sticks all day....
Kbkb- February babies are awesome, hoping we'll all join you soon!!!!!!!

ptntly wtg - Remeber it is better to have the spermy waiting as they live longer so bedding before is better than missing bedding after as the egg has limited lifespan. You still have a fantastic chance so stay positive!

Sprouty
- Sounds really positive. Maybe you will be our second BFP and will be joining KBKB as bump buddies (think she needs one as she must be feeling lonely- I am trying to remedy that haha!). Keep us posted - are you planning on testing tomorrow i.e. you a POAS addict.

I am still hanging in there AF due today but so far not appeared. However got cramps and that feeling that it is very imminent. TMI -Have had to go to toilet a few times as keep thinking i have started but so far just cm very similar to ewcm. No tests in house so cant test either. Was thinking that being ill earlier in month maybe put my ov date back and also af. I just need to know either way now as is driving me wild. On the positive my BB theremometer srrived today so will start using tomorrow.

Back at work today - had BaB withdrawal symptoms from you guys!!!!

Hope everyone is ok. Keep your fingers crossed that my af stays away!

thank you so much...OH is feeling better so we got the BD on..lol....FX, FX, FX for you!!

Hey just wanted to let you know. I can't get on my old user name "anna_marie".

Hello Ladies- Sorry for not checking in more -I have been feeling very exhausted lately ( but I really miss you all, so try to check in whenever I can :))

Hopingitwill- how late are you? If AF hasnt come, :test:!!! you've shown admirable restraint until now. but its time!!!! cmon !
You're a Feb born too, how cool! My hubby and I are Feb born , so we are very excited about baby due date in feb...Though its going to be a barren rest of the year :haha: Definitely need you to jump on the bfp bandwagon, :test: :test: :test:!
Ptntly waiting- Glad you got BDing in! good luck
Sprouty- sounding good ,could defi be implantation! :dance: let us know how the test goes.
Smiley- :flower: Glad u chucked :coffee:! You're right to do it- caffeine is a fertility killer....Green tea rocks.

AFM-scans due in first week of July.....yawwwwn. :coffee: waiting...Nothing to do but eat healthy until then!
I dont like the 1st trimester forums, all a bit boring. This one's so much more fun !

Hello Ladies- Sorry for not checking in more -I have been feeling very exhausted lately ( but I really miss you all, so try to check in whenever I can :))

Hopingitwill- how late are you? If AF hasnt come, :test:!!! you've shown admirable restraint until now. but its time!!!! cmon !
You're a Feb born too, how cool! My hubby and I are Feb born , so we are very excited about baby due date in feb...Though its going to be a barren rest of the year :haha: Definitely need you to jump on the bfp bandwagon, :test: :test: :test:!
Ptntly waiting- Glad you got BDing in! good luck
Sprouty- sounding good ,could defi be implantation! :dance: let us know how the test goes.
Smiley- :flower: Glad u chucked :coffee:! You're right to do it- caffeine is a fertility killer....Green tea rocks.

AFM-scans due in first week of July.....yawwwwn. :coffee: waiting...Nothing to do but eat healthy until then!
I dont like the 1st trimester forums, all a bit boring. This one's so much more fun !

thanks for checking in...i am glad you are doing well....knowing smep worked for you brings so much positive energy and hope to this thread..:hugs: be well!!

Afternoon everyone! :wave:

sprouty - Oooh exciting, good luck for when you test!! Would be great if we can get another BFP out here :D

Hopingitwill
- How are you? I didn't know that EPO did that, just did a google search and think it might shorten my cycle? Not sure, but will definitely keep on top of the OPK'ing to make sure I don't miss Ov. As last month my cycle went off on one, I was going to keep an eye on it this month but this is all the more reason to, so thanks! Any sign of AF for you? I hope not!!

ptntly wtg - Glad your OH was feeling better and you were able to get a bd in!! That's got to put you on a very positive start for the tww!

kbkb - Yay, glad we haven't lost you to the 1st trimester board :D It's nice to have you still here! Gosh, your scan will be here in no time!!!

Certain - Haven't seen you about too much recently? Hope everything is ok and bd plans are going well :hugs:

AFM - Nothing to report, except that I told my OH I was cutting out all caffeine (whilst smugly drinking a cup of green tea) he delightfully informed me that green tea actually still has caffeine in :dohh: - I just told him it was the good caffeine (if there is such a thing) and walked off before he could respond.... Fallen at the first hurdle it would seem!!

green tea has very mild caffeine. neutralized by polyphenols which are big anti oxidants and fertility boosters!!! tell him ;)

green tea has very mild caffeine. neutralized by polyphenols which are big anti oxidants and fertility boosters!!! tell him ;)

This is the answer I wanted to come back with!! Thanks!

(See, good caffeine :D)

hi ladies. im 11 DPO today tested yesterday and this morning... looks like faint evaps but could just be wishful thinking and straining of the eyes! lol

hope that everyone is doing well!

Same here kimber tested this noting swore I saw faint evaporate lol... Oh well I'm retesting Friday check out my strange symptom thread to check out my symptoms

Hi everyone - my HPT (IC) arrived today so when I got back from work i took one. Still a BFN. AF still not shown nipples not sore but still got CM. Think i will test again with FMU next couple of days if AF doesnt show and then will buy a digi at weekend. Finding it harder than in tww as because AF is late everyday that passes am getting hope up and keep running to toilet to check it hasnt started. Infact running to toilet to check she hasnt arrived is taking over my POAS addicition!!!! Anyway trying to keep hopes up but feeling some cramps so starting to get dispondent. Glad to hear people are back in serious bding mode though and up for next cycle!

KBKB - have started a thread in hope of finding some hopeful news - Called BPF help -when did you find out you were pregnant (spelt BFP wrong!) on tiltle - how embarrasing!!! JJust hoping other will say that takes them a few days after AF to show rather than DPO days as i am not completeley sure when i ov - could be 1 of 3 days. Will you go and post on it to bump it up for me? Thanks Hun

Found this link earlier - dont know if others have seen but got some statistics on success of SMEP - thought you guys might want to check it out as some months a quarter of people have gotten BFP's so if this were to transalate across to this thread it could be quite a number. Title is: Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chart/Stats *New 2011*

Anyway hope everyone is ok. Thanks for listening girls this is def the most supportive thread for me on BaB!

Hopingitwill - If you look on the pregnancy test forum, there is a lady in there (Miss Zoie or something similar) who has only just got her BFP at like 30dpo and 18 or so days late for AF (the title is similarly worded to that) - I was glued to it whilst trying to keep hope for myself last cycle! It really does give you hope though! Good luck!!

Also, I have to giggle at BFP being spelt wrong :D - you can change it if you wanted though, just click edit on your first post and click advance edit or something like that.... Although I quite like it as BPF. :flower:

P.S - Thanks for that link, going to go read up on success rates now!!

Aliciatm & Kimbre - FX this is the start of your BFP's!!! :D

Hopingitwill - If you look on the pregnancy test forum, there is a lady in there (Miss Zoie or something similar) who has only just got her BFP at like 30dpo and 18 or so days late for AF (the title is similarly worded to that) - I was glued to it whilst trying to keep hope for myself last cycle! It really does give you hope though! Good luck!!

Also, I have to giggle at BFP being spelt wrong :D - you can change it if you wanted though, just click edit on your first post and click advance edit or something like that.... Although I quite like it as BPF. :flower:

P.S - Thanks for that link, going to go read up on success rates now!!

Going to leave it in hope it attracts interest as people think 'What does it stand for!!! Any suggestions - Big Panic Forum?:happydance:

Hoping it will: good luck, it is a horrible feeling to be late but keep doing what you need to to keep sane. I really hope u get a positive soon. Good idea re:thread and the links look useful.

Smiley: hows the ewcm coming along? I'm drinking loads of grapefruit juice but on cd 5 so can't really tell.

AFM. Nothing to report. I have found not temping like a demon has helped my stress alittle. I'm also focusing on health and weight loss. I Am going to be a bridesmaid in august and have to wear a dress I last wore 5 years ago. I had been hoping that I wouldn't be able to fit into it but no excuse right now so I'd better get in shape.im Normally really good in the first 2 weeks butt rubbish at eating well and exercising in the tww.

Haha, Big panic forum sounds good :D

MrsFX - Not really seeing any difference yet, but only just got rid of AF so i'm hoping in the next few days i'll see gallons of it :haha: On CD6 now though so got a bit of a way as well.

Does anyone else take Evening Primrose Oil? Are you meant to stop taking it once you've O'ed? I can't seem to get confirmation of this anywhere :shrug:

I'm also starting to concentrate on my diet and forcing myself to exercise again.. i'd completely thrown in out the window last few months as I was hoping to be pregnant and not have to worry... *humph* but it is giving me something else to focus on which i suppose is a good thing! So i've said goodbye to carbs for a little while :cry:

Just rejected a chocolate magnum ice-cream! Something else to obsess over!

hoping- Ive got everything crossed that this is leading up to your bfp!! I will definetly have you in my prayers!!
Smiley-I believe we are on the same cd since af showed up early for me this past cycle...she just left yesterday!thankfully :haha: now I can start smep again and with the smiley opk this time!Im so excited! how are you feeling today?

Haha, Big panic forum sounds good :D

MrsFX - Not really seeing any difference yet, but only just got rid of AF so i'm hoping in the next few days i'll see gallons of it :haha: On CD6 now though so got a bit of a way as well.

Does anyone else take Evening Primrose Oil? Are you meant to stop taking it once you've O'ed? I can't seem to get confirmation of this anywhere :shrug:

I'm also starting to concentrate on my diet and forcing myself to exercise again.. i'd completely thrown in out the window last few months as I was hoping to be pregnant and not have to worry... *humph* but it is giving me something else to focus on which i suppose is a good thing! So i've said goodbye to carbs for a little while :cry:

i took epo up until the day i got a positive on opk...i think you can take it your whole cycle but i have heard it is better to stop when you get your +opk...exercising is great...it keeps your head clear and busy..especially during the tww:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->