Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

fingers crossed for OH's little men catching the egg some time soon! So badly longing for a baby!

CD 13 and no positive OPK yet. ](*,) Last month I had a positive OPK at CD 14... I've had lots of cramps though and we're not due to BD today unless a positive OPK. I BETTER not be missing an opportunity dangit! :growlmad: DH said he'd rather wait until tomorrow if I don't get a positive OPK since we just BD'd last night and are suppose to BD 3 days in a row once I get the positive. He thinks 4-5 days in a row will be too much. Sigh. :cry:

Glad I'm not the only one that worries about that kytti! I feel like O is imminent, but don't have previous cycles to base on so I'm not confident.. But I AM worried that I'll get my +opk the day after one of our days off.. Which is a silly worry, I'm sure. I mean, that would still be just fine for baby making, right? :wacko: I need to make sure not to burn DH out before it really matters! Haha. But I can't help it, the more O signs I get the more often I want to bd!

So I gave into temptation and took a CB digi test. Guess what?? :bfn:!!!! :cry:

Aw man :( I'm sorry :cry:

Perhaps a funny story would cheer you up a little?
So I go to the doctor today to get more clomid. I take my opks with me, all taped together in a nice little line, just in case he wants to see them as proof that there was no positive. He didn't ask for them so whatever. On the way home I decide that my af cramps are getting too severe and I know once I get home I will not want to cook. So I stop at you local taco joint for some 2 for 1 tacos for me and hubby. I order. She gives me my total. I whip out my wallet. When I did this, my neatly taped, previously peed on opks came flying out, slid across the counter, and landed on the floor. On HER side of the counter. Oh my god, kill me now. I don't think she knew what they were at first, because she bent over quickly and picked them up. Then proceeded to hand them to me, at which point it clicked to her what they were and I was met with a shocked, and rightfully grossed out expression. I quickly shoved them in my purse and retreated, red faced and sufficiently mortified. :blush:
That is the LAST time I put something I peed on, in my purse.

Aw man :( I'm sorry :cry:

Perhaps a funny story would cheer you up a little?
So I go to the doctor today to get more clomid. I take my opks with me, all taped together in a nice little line, just in case he wants to see them as proof that there was no positive. He didn't ask for them so whatever. On the way home I decide that my af cramps are getting too severe and I know once I get home I will not want to cook. So I stop at you local taco joint for some 2 for 1 tacos for me and hubby. I order. She gives me my total. I whip out my wallet. When I did this, my neatly taped, previously peed on opks came flying out, slid across the counter, and landed on the floor. On HER side of the counter. Oh my god, kill me now. I don't think she knew what they were at first, because she bent over quickly and picked them up. Then proceeded to hand them to me, at which point it clicked to her what they were and I was met with a shocked, and rightfully grossed out expression. I quickly shoved them in my purse and retreated, red faced and sufficiently mortified. :blush:
That is the LAST time I put something I peed on, in my purse.

:rofl: :rofl: Oh my god, LoloShells-you killed me with that story....So sorry for your embarassment, but omg was hilarious

Ah Beauty2 - Noooo! Sorry hun :hugs: but as long as that :witch: stays away you are still in so don't get too down :flower: Maybe the CB digi wasn't sensitive enough? I know they need the most amount of preg hormone out of all of them!

x x x x x x

Hey hun :wave: nope, no more bleeding (hooray!) - so just assuming i'm 4dpo now unless something tells me otherwise! I am still checking with opk's to make sure another surge doesn't come, so far so good.

How are you? Oooh baby is now a lime :D - getting big! x x x

Hey hun :wave: nope, no more bleeding (hooray!) - so just assuming i'm 4dpo now unless something tells me otherwise! I am still checking with opk's to make sure another surge doesn't come, so far so good.

You go, girl!!!!! Now guess its just getting thru this :coffee: 2WW.....
yes, the little egg is now a lime :dance:

You go, girl!!!!! Now guess its just getting thru this :coffee: 2WW.....
yes, the little egg is now a lime :dance:

Must have your 12 week scan coming up soon! That is going so fast!

Yep, unfortunately it's now waiting time. On 4dpo today, it's going sooooooo slow! :hissy: I really hope this is the last 2ww (at least for a few years) x x x

Morning Darling Ladies!!

Lots of things happening on here :)

Lolo - so sorry about the witch hun :hugs: but your story had me giggling out loud at work...hehe brilliant!!

Kytti - my DH was the same..couldnt face it lots in a row but dont worry about missing that day...it only needs one near the pos opk as i can show :) Lots of dust to you!! Are you using preseed or softcups etc?

AFM - wow im tired!! Also still getting slight twinges which do worry me a little but i think its normal. My cold seems all cleared up tho :) I have a bit of a dragon for a boss, well i say a bit, i mean a lot and normally her rants go over my head (had 2.5 yrs to get used to them) but today i burst into tears...oppps. If i carry on this way she may start to twig!!
I just cannot wait until the 1st scan...I am also finding it sooo hard not to tell people!! the inlaws, my parents, my sister and 3 colleague/friends know...must keep it at that for now!!

Smiley - glad to hear the spotting stopped..could easily have been ovu bleed :)

Beauty2 - :hugs: sorry to hear it, but they are really insensitive and its still early days. Lots of luck to you and keep positive :)

:flower: Certain and :grr: to mean boss :devil:

Lolo- sorry for the :witch: hon...Have some :wine: for me! I could down 3 glasses now but I must stay strong! :hissy:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Lolo, that is too funny!!!!! Definitely made me feel much better!!! It also taught me a lesson! Thank you for that!! How are you?

Thanks for the encouragement, ladies! AF still not here. OH and I :sex: last night to get her to come. Let's see what happens next. Still getting tons of twinges. Some near my belly button :shrug: yesterday moring I had a burning type sensation near my right ovary and hip :shrug: I guess I'm just waiting on AF. If she doesn't show by Aug. 1st then I'll go to the doc.

GL to everyone!!! :dust:

Well, ladies, I guess :sex: last night worked because I just saw a spot. I'm sure the :witch: will be in full swing very soon. I guess I'll have a nice big full glass of :wine: think weekend! :cry:

GL to everyone this cycle!!! Here's some :dust:!!!!

I will be due next Wednesday I think. I have a good friend who is trying too and due soon. We have vowed not to test. First one who does before af due has to buy the other a test!

love that deal...hilarious...GL!

Well, ladies, I guess :sex: last night worked because I just saw a spot. I'm sure the :witch: will be in full swing very soon. I guess I'll have a nice big full glass of :wine: think weekend! :cry:

GL to everyone this cycle!!! Here's some :dust:!!!!

sorry sweetie...luckily it is the weekend so you can have plenty of :wine:...cheers and on to the next month!!!!

Ptnly wtg-so sorry the :witch:showed.....:grr: how's that for a crazy smiley....just discovered it ! Certain- is everything OK? You keeping well?

FX for everyone else :dust:

thanks...loving your new found symbols..lol....there is always next month...how r u feeling???? how is your little lime?? :hugs:

Hey ladies!! Im totally feelin out of it cos my bloody laptop is broken!! How is everyone?

Smiley - thats really good that the spotting stopped! Heres hoping this is ur month!!

Beauty- sorry that the witch is on her way...but that glass of winr sure sounds like a plan!

Afm - fiiiinally got my +opk today! Woohoo! So lots of bd'ing for us over the weekend!! Reallh hope this doss it for us! Ive not been as stressed this cycle cos brandons birthday is in 4 weeks so thats been keeping me distracted!

Hope u are all good and arent forgettin about me! Xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->