Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Hey ladies!

Small update: AF is here!! That :witch:!!! Ugh!!! Oh well... :sadangel: Anyhoo, I'm trying to decide if we are going to continue or give it a break. I know, this is only our first month trying....I told you I'm a chicken! Anyhoo, since my new tests are coming on Monday I'll order some OPK's and a BBT and get this thing done the right way!! Give me my darn :baby:!!!!

GL to the ladies who are still in the game!! And here's to us losers! :wine: :hugs: Much better luck next/this month!! Cheers!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Beauty- glad I could give you a chuckle :) so sorry bout the :witch:

I read that 85% of couples will take up to a year to conceive. We only have a 20% chance of conceiving each month, and even that is only when everything goes perfectly. The numbers are stacked against us. As this is your first failed cycle, I would definitely keep going. I'm on my 15th cycle, so I'm discouraged, but you have many more ahead of you that could be the one you need.

So sorry the witch got u hun!! The first day of AF always makes me feel down and ready to give up, but I promise, give it a couple days and you will be ready and armed to take on another cycle and you will get that bfp!! Hope you enjoy your wine this weekend :flower: x x x x

Hey ladies!

Small update: AF is here!! That :witch:!!! Ugh!!! Oh well... :sadangel: Anyhoo, I'm trying to decide if we are going to continue or give it a break. I know, this is only our first month trying....I told you I'm a chicken! Anyhoo, since my new tests are coming on Monday I'll order some OPK's and a BBT and get this thing done the right way!! Give me my darn :baby:!!!!

GL to the ladies who are still in the game!! And here's to us losers! :wine: :hugs: Much better luck next/this month!! Cheers!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Sorry to hear that :hugs: dont give up!! It will happen, i know its horrid getting the witch but enjoy the perks for a week (wine, pate, cheese- I already miss bire!!) and then get back on it :) I def reccommend softcups :)

My mind must've been playing tricks on me. :witch: did not materialise even though I had a small spot yesterday at cd21. Just hope it's a good sign. Off on holiday in a few hours so hope she stays away for another week!

I'll join since we're trying it this way this month! We're also using Soy Isoflaves this month too...

CD12 today, assume I'll be testing somewhere around 8/10.

CD 14 and a positive OPK! WOO! We did the BD today with preseed and that stuff is quite funky! In a good way. :thumbup: We'll get in more BD'ing over the weekend! Looks like I'll officially be in the 2ww come Monday! :wohoo:

Oh, Lolo! I hope it's nothing serious!! :hugs: Can you keep us posted?? I'll be praying for you!!! :hugs:

Thank you beauty, I saw my gp and she said it was just a swollen lymph node, and gave me a quick round of antibiotics- whew! :yipee:

Hey ladies! AF got me and I am now on CD5. I'm not upset about it though. I had a feeling it wasn't my month being that I barely had any ewcm. I bought some grapefruit juice that I am going to start drinking here in a few days and I started temping this month too but I don't think it will be very accurate since I wake up a million times a night. I used to have 26 day cycles and this time I started my period on day 28 so does that mean I have 27 or 28 day cycles?

ick - good luck with the grapefruit juice. I tried it and it was the nastiest stuff EVER!! If I don't get a bfp this cycle, I'm going to add the cold medicine since I've heard both Robitussin and Mucinex can crazily increase CM amounts if you get the right one....

:dust: to you

Ew grapefruit juice. I mistook a glass of grapefruit juice for orange juice once when I was little. I've never been able to stomach it since.

I heard it was nasty too but I figure I can always add sugar to it? I got the ruby red kind...suppose to not be as nasty.

Hello ladies!!

How are we all doing? Hope you're all enjoying the sunshine today :D

Lolo - glad to hear it was nothing serious, hopefully the antibitotics get to work fast!

Beauty2 - how are you hun? Feeling positive and ready to get that bfp next cycle I hope!

MrsFX - Hope you are well? How close are you to testing? Got to be coming up!! Good luck hun - will be keeping my F firmly X!

Certain - Hows your little bean? Have you managed to not tell anyone else? I bet it's so difficult not to jsut tell everyone!! Hope morning sickness is staying away!

Steph - How are you? Hope you have been getting in lots of bd'ing ready for the tww! And can you fix your latptop please - I miss you!!!

kytti - Sounds like you've been doing as much as you can, almost time to sit back in the tww and wait for that lovely bfp!!

MustangGTgirl - Sorry the witch got you hun, hope this cycle brings better luck. I think that would mean you are on 27 day cycles as AF should be day 1 of the next cycle. I think if you can get pink grapefruit juice this is not as bitter as the regular one :D

Nothing to report from me, just sitting pretty at 6dpo. Hoping for some undeniable preg symptoms but not really getting any!! Lots of :dust: to everyone!

x x x x x

Hey. I'm on cd25. According to dates I have a 26-28 day cycle. I think I am due af on Tuesday. I have no symptoms so anticipating her and the broom stick. I will test Weds/thurs.

Want a positive sooooooo bad.

Hope everyone is well.

...I hate SMEP right now? :cry:

We started the BD on CD 8 as per the plan and I USUALLY O at CD 14 so I thought, no big deal! WRONG! :nope: The past two days I got what I THOUGHT were positive OPKs. WRONG AGAIN! :growlmad: Today I got an extremely dark OPK.. the test line showed up before the control line and was 5x as dark! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YET AGAIN.. this month, we started the BD WAY too early and did not do it as much when it counted. :brat: The weird thing though.. my temp this morning did a HUGE spike. Yesterday AM it was 96.50 and this morning it was 97.58!!! I was SURE the egg popped out but the OPK today clearly shows a HUGE surge which means the egg probably hadn't came out yet. Insert a lot of profanity here. :evil: So we BD'd CD 8, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16 with a positive OPK today, CD 16. I think we did it WAY too much too early, this happened last month and I got a :bfn: and I know it's because we used up too much of the swimmers too early. I = disappointed. ](*,) We will BD once more tonight even though DH doesn't have much left in him, literally and physically. This stinks.... I guess it will be on to month 4 for us. Joy. Next month I will NOT start BD'ing at CD 8. More like CD 10 or 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dohh:

Kytti, I'm sorry, that's frustrating. Maybe you'd be better off with smiley face opks if youre gonna stick to SMEP?

Lolo (lovely pic by the way), the smiley digis are just too expensive for me with the way I go through OPKs. For next month I am just going to assume my O range anywhere from 11-16 days... and start testing at CD 10 or 11 and BD every other day from that point. I am mad. Maybe the BD tonight will do the trick. My temp spiked so high this morning though, I'm confused.

:wave: Thanks for the warm welcome!

Lolo-Glad to hear everything turned out ok. I had one of those once too and it sure did hurt! I hope it doesn't last long.

MustangGirl & Beauty2 :hugs: I suggest adding a little red grape juice ...it's my goto for covering up yucky flavors.

Certain-Congrats! I hope time flies so you can share you news! :happydance:

MrsFX and Smiley- FX for a BFP soon!

Garden and Kytti-We're pretty close to CBs! I'm on CD 12 today, AF expected on 8/11... I'm going to try to hold out until then.

Kytti-I'm sorry you're frustrated. :flower: I'm trying the IC OPKs for the first time this month and got one today where half the control line is darker than the other half... and the test line matches the lighter half. :shrug:

AFM-CD 12. Unfortunately we were traveling this weekend and missed BD on CD 10 as a result. Back into the groove tonight! :winkwink: Oh, and my tube of Pre-Seed got placed in a bag in the bed of the truck in 105 degree weather. :dohh: Think I'm going to spring for another tube just in case.

:dust: to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->