Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chart/Stats *New 2011*

In fact we can hyperlink it back to this thread

the code is [UR L =https://www.mybannermaker.com][IMG ]htt p://i.imgur.com/vpMOy.gif[/I MG][/UR L] that should work lol...
just take out the spaces... lol let me know if there is a problem

yeah sure what ever you think is best :)
team smep! xx

go to USER CP and click change signiture on the left and then just enter the code i posted before without the spaces and it should work xx

yay! cool....baby :dust: to us all now!! lets go get our BFP's!

Hey girls, If you want I can make a banner with everyones username/names in it. All I would need is ether a list or a somthing. I make them on a different site and the banners have pics of babies an stuff and it looks almost like a slide show but isn't.

I don't have much room on my siggy so I think I am going to stick with this little one.

I didn't see the banner for some reason lol. I'm sorry. I saw the post talking about one then just kinda ditzed out lol

Ellie I sent you the code that links to our thread if you would like to do that instead of mybannermaker.com.

hey ladies, sorry im sure someone else could do a much better banner but i just went for small simpe and effective...if you want to change it no problem let me know :) banner looks cool though.....GO TEAM SMEP....we will have our BFP's this month...KEEP THAT POSITIVE ATTITUDE! x

I like the banner. I posted the banner and the code on the first post of this thread for newcomers.

I like our little sparkly banner!

For our shiny new SMEP cycles

thanks hun ...means alot...night ladies ...keep BDing xx and keep that positive mental attitude xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->