Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chart/Stats *New 2011*

Right, not necessarily SMEP related, but i'm starting a regime of supplements today! Evening Primrose Oil, Agnus Castus and a vitamin B complex.

Will this help? No idea. But it makes me feel like I'm taking a pro-active role :)

hi,

i sort of followed SMEP..i didnt use OPK..i got to know my O-day thro the iphone apps and followed all the other steps!!

Hoping to get a :bfp:

will be chking by 12 Feb if i can hold on till that.

at 7dpo and no symptoms of implantation bleeding...so,getting worried

:dust:

hi,

i sort of followed SMEP..i didnt use OPK..i got to know my O-day thro the iphone apps and followed all the other steps!!

I wish you massive luck!!!

Been using iPhone apps and calendars myself for the last three months, but am branching into OPKs and temping now, as the simple calendar approach has been incorrect in identifying O day on each occasion :(

But I really hope it works for you :) :) :)

hi,

I wish you massive luck!!!

Been using iPhone apps and calendars myself for the last three months, but am branching into OPKs and temping now, as the simple calendar approach has been incorrect in identifying O day on each occasion :(

But I really hope it works for you :) :) :)

Thanks dear!!i need all the lucks in the world..i want a BFP desperately..

wishing you lucks as well

Add me to the list, too :) I should be ovulating in the next couple days and have been following SMEP this month loyally - let's hope for a BFP!

Yeah, I have heard that method isn't accurate either. I hope you are also doing something else like temping.

On a different note, FF is driving me crazy. This is the 2nd time this month it has changed my O date. I am getting really really close to where I should be starting (about CD30 if the same as last month) and this is pissing me off.

Add me to the list, too :) I should be ovulating in the next couple days and have been following SMEP this month loyally - let's hope for a BFP!

Can you tell me when you have a test date so I won't stalk you until then, please?

I have been taking Soy this cycle (and last) CD 2-6. I have also given up Caffeine :coffee: I am also taking Vit B6, Folic Acid, Vit E and Vit C.

Oh is taking Zinc, Vit C and Vit E. We are also going to be using Conceive Plus for nthe first time.

Personally I wouldn't go by online calendars or apps for 'O' date. As I know with my 2nd preg I ovulated on CD11. Now I haven't been ovulating until as late as CD 17-18! so a vast difference. I have been using OPK's and last cycle started to check CP and CM.

Oh this cycle I am also temping!!! with Smep too....I seriously can't do anymore, so might try all the above for 2-3 cycles and then have a cycle of doing/taking nothing and just going with the flow.

I have been taking Soy this cycle (and last) CD 2-6. I have also given up Caffeine :coffee: I am also taking Vit B6, Folic Acid, Vit E and Vit C.

Oh is taking Zinc, Vit C and Vit E. We are also going to be using Conceive Plus for nthe first time.

Personally I wouldn't go by online calendars or apps for 'O' date. As I know with my 2nd preg I ovulated on CD11. Now I haven't been ovulating until as late as CD 17-18! so a vast difference. I have been using OPK's and last cycle started to check CP and CM.

Oh this cycle I am also temping!!! with Smep too....I seriously can't do anymore, so might try all the above for 2-3 cycles and then have a cycle of doing/taking nothing and just going with the flow.

Can you let me know your test date when you have one?

Totally agree - like I say, the iPhone app has been a bit of a chocolate teapot, but now I'm on my 4th cycle attempting, I'm completely taking charting etc seriously.

Just wanted to say much respect to you giving up caffeine. It is one thing I would miss a tremendous amount :( no tea, no coffee, no chocolate, no irn bru, no dr pepper, no diet coke ..... Waaaaaaaa!!!!

Of course, I'd cut down to less than the recommended 200mg daily if that :bfp: ever came my way, but right now on CD2? vodka and coke for me I feel!!

Can you let me know your test date when you have one?

Yes, put me down as 28th Feb as started AF 1st Feb so makes it nice and easy, my average cycle length is calculated as 28 days, though have had 26-30 days.

I didn't realize I had you down for the 1st. Took that one off. It doesn't matter that much.

Just wanted to say much respect to you giving up caffeine. It is one thing I would miss a tremendous amount :( no tea, no coffee, no chocolate, no irn bru, no dr pepper, no diet coke ..... Waaaaaaaa!!!!

Of course, I'd cut down to less than the recommended 200mg daily

how much is that? I like to drink 4-5 teas a day, they are very milky so not much tea but how do I work out how much caffeine that is?

good luck everyone! :dust: to all SMEP'ers!

That's 4 Dr. Pepper's (can size) so I think you would be ok. Actually it's almost 5 but 4 would be a lot of DP. I usually don't drink near that much (maybe 1) so that makes me happy.

do you know how many tea bags is in the 200mg daily?
would be hard to live without my tea, I dont like decaf. I drink decaf coffee and I would easily give up soft drinks

https://coffeetea.about.com/library/blcaffeine.htm

I don't know much about tea (hate it) but this should have the info you want.

hi can i join?

i did SMEP this cycle and am testing on 2/17!!!

FXd for our :bfp:

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"