Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chart/Stats *New 2011*

Hi! :hi: I would love to join, too

This is our first month of SMEP....will be testing 2/22.

Yay cmon lots of Feb BFP!!!

Nipping pain left handside of pelvis [-o<

feeling really tired today after my LO had me up all night last night first time since he was 11weeks, so im starting to feel it esp with all the BD'ing....gonna try for a quickie (sorry tmi) before bed but the OH looks like death warmed up lol...due to OV in the next few days should have a +ve opk by tomorrow/monday so it has to be done eh?...
any tips for getting the OH in the mood again? x

A break actually worked best for us. After I mistakenly harassed him the first time I thought I Oed we took a week off and coincidentally that was when I really Oed.

oh right...i am using opk's preseed etc etc...and am sticking to the smep so tonight is a BDing night, as i want to follow this to a T, so we will keep trying...
its my 21st birthday on the 24th and im due around the 26th-ish although going on last two cycles could bethe 23rd, so i am waiting to test on my birthday and hopefully we will both get the best present ever, this month is special to me so we are going all out, and baby :dust: to us all xxx

Yeah I just wish we were both a few days closer to Oing. Definately not going to be able to test for my birthday.

*Testing

yeah i really hope i OV soon, some cycles is CD13 my ticker is a little off - so i am hoping its early then i will be able to test for my bday - when is yours hun? x

I'm going to be testing on March 2nd! I am doing everything possible this month, using egg whites and instead cups!

yeah i really hope i OV soon, some cycles is CD13 my ticker is a little off - so i am hoping its early then i will be able to test for my bday - when is yours hun? x

Tomorrow. Superbowl Sunday again.

Happy Birthday Sheryl :cake:
Hope you're having a great day
xx

On CD3. Where can I buy opks?

Hey there mrsine.
you can buy OPKs from boots, superdrug, and other chemists. also asda and tesco.
or online, you can get them from amazon and ebay.
hope that helps
xx

hi can i join? i am on CD10 and started using my OPK today and will start to BD as of tonight :) good luck everyone
xxx

That's weird that your ticker looks just like it goes to FF but it doesn't. Do you know when your test day will be around and I will add you?

Sorry didn't ask to join. Could you add me please. Also happy Birthday!

You don't have to ask. Did you give me a test date? I have been anal about adding people unless they didn't give me one and then I asked for one.

Im due 9th of march! Sooooo far away....:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"