Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chart/Stats *New 2011*

Ah Stash I forgot you have those super long unpredictable cycles. Good luck on the new cycle. :hugs:

Ah Stash I forgot you have those super long unpredictable cycles. Good luck on the new cycle. :hugs:

They shouldn't be so long and unpredictable now since my RE monitors the entire clomid cycle to keep it at 28 days - that'll be a first!

I'm still following your charts Stash! I see the old hag got you.....will look forward to you seeing some 28 day cycles :thumbup:

Hi ladies!
I've been lurking on here for a couple of weeks. I don't often have much to say, tho. :)
This is DH and my first cycle ttc (and first month of testing/charting) and due to my age (I'm 35), we decided to go all out and try SMEP. I'm still waiting to O....We stared BDing (is that what it's called?? :) on CD8, but that got old fast. Still no positive OPK, so I figure who knows. Today is CD 15, and all the other signs of impending O are showing themself, so I think my O day is much later. Anyhoo. I just wanted to say you guys are great, and I'd love to join the group. I forget all the info you need....My next cycle will be on June 8, if I don't get a BFP :) this current one started on May 11. Who knows when my O date will be. Hopefully soon? Thanks for all the info, ladies. It's been great to read your stories.

Are you temping so you know exactly what day you ovulated? If you know about when you O you can start SMEP later. My cycles were about 33 days and I consistently Oed on day 21 of my cycle so we started with the every day about 4 days before that and didn't worry about every other day b/c it was really hard to keep up with since I O so late.

I will add you to the game. We don't have very many ladies still trying compared to the beginning of the year b/c so many of them have gotten their :bfp:s. And yes BD is :sex:.

Ok, ladies. I have found a new SMEP thread that I think may be more beneficial to you because it is a lot more active. I am going to send her a message to add the few people I have to her list.

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...an-anyone-joining-me-ov-around-20-5-a-41.html

Wow, Sheryl! cant believe how far gone you are now, Hun. Happy 15 weeks!
xx

Sheryl - I got the go ahead to do my trigger shot on May 31 and to go in for a blood preg test June 14, so that will be my official test date. We are DTD every other day and then everyday for 3 days after the trigger, skip a day, and then one more time. I'm using the trigger date for the +OPK date since the O time after both are pretty close. I am so excited about this cycle!

Excited for you Stash...will be chart stalking you....hope this is it :thumbup::hugs:

Glowstar how are you feeling about this cycle for you? Chart is looking pretty good, it's different than your previous charts and your temps seem to be more elevated this time around. Hope that's a good sign for. Fxxx

Ahhhh it's prob because this is my first cycle vaginal temping...hence the higher temps and smoother chart......nothing exciting happening unfortunately! I got my first 'possibly triphasic' message last cycle but still BFN :nope:

That makes sense, but I'm still crossing my fingers for you. :dust:

I got my BFP today @ 10dpo!!! after 8 cycles...first cycle using Instead Cups!

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/DSCF0390.jpg

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/DSCF0388.jpg

I hadn't taken a picture since 10+6 so I decided it was time to get a new one. :)

You are further along than me? Don't know how I missed that but I want to see yours too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->