Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chart/Stats *New 2011*

Hi all,

Sorry i haven't posted here sooner, but my head's been all over the place!

I got my BFP last month in my second cycle using SMEP!!!!!!!

It works !!

Hey hun i wont be testing today, because i was ill and ovulated much later than expected.Im either 5dpo or 8dpo (if FF ever makes its mind up!) but i usually have a LP of around 15 days so can you put me down for the 12th instead please? :flower: thanks hun xxxx

Well Im out for this month! :witch: arrived yesterday, 5 days early :cry:

Oh well on to next month & a 2012 baby for us! :cry:

FX for all those still waiting to test
:dust::dust::dust:

Hi Ladies :)
How do I go about joining the thread? A bit about me, I am 33 and DF is 35. We have been ttc #1 since March 2010. I had a m/c at 12 weeks 6 weeks ago :cry: I finally got my first af a few days ago. We will be doing the SMEP this cycle and actually looking forward to all the :sex: that it involves lol.

Looking forward to get to know you all :D

Blossom :)

If you are like most of us you will get tired of the :sex: Let me know your test date and I will add you to the list.

On another note: I need to go finish March stats but I have been super busy and mostly on at work so maybe I will finish that tomorrow when I am off.

Hi Sheryl,
Congrats on your BFP :thumbup: How far along are you? As for my testing date well lets say the 6th of May as a tentative date for the moment. I have no idea what my cycle is going to do after the d & c, but if it is like it was last year then the 6th will be a good estimate.

Hello fellow SMEPers - I'm so sorry that I haven't been posting regularly, my head's been all over the place lately. Just wanted to report that after two months of SMEP (6m ttc), I've just got my :bfp: ! SMEP works!

This week on Tues (CD27, 12DPO, one day before AF was due) I had a spot. I thought damn, that's AF. Did HPT, negative. Then more bleeding started and carried on all afternoon and eve, and I resigned myself to being out. But the next day there was no bleeding; I thought, that's strange. So on Thurs (14DPO) I tried another HPT and ... BFP! I was so shocked that I did two more, and then went and bought a different brand as well, to be sure.
So I wonder if the bleeding was implantation bleeding. Some of it was brownish, but some was bright red. I've always tried not to consider implantation bleeding, as I've got my hopes up in the past when it wasn't true.

We've been trying a million other things to try to help conceive, I've been keeping a long list on my journal if it would assist anyone else.

Huge congrats to sherylb and everyone else who's had their BFP! Thanks so much for being such a wonderful group of people, thanks for creating this thread otherwise I would never have known about SMEP!! Good luck and baby dust to everyone xxx

CONGRATS Cypress!!! I dont know you but wanted to say that I am very happy for you. Wishing you a very happy and uneventful pregnancy!

Sheryl - Can you take me off the testing for now? I still have yet to O. :nope:

It looks like April has been a rough month for you ladies still TTC.

Hi Sheryl - hope you are keeping well :flower:

I am due AF around May 10th. We are still kind of doing Smep...in fact we are BD'ing everyday!!! Using the CBFM CD13 and on the fifth day of highs and def having a pre-ov dip in temps. My chart lied last month as my temp went up the day AF was due :shrug:

This is cycle #7 trying to conceive so hoping it's lucky number 7!!

Good luck.

I am not sure if people were trying to avoid a Christmas baby this month or what but the stats aren't great for April. We also don't have near as many people TTCing as we have in prior months though.

I just didn't do SMEP This month :( my doc didn't want us DTD very often for some reason, (hubby is fine, i have immature follicles and was put on clomid) but if AF shows i promise i'll be back next month ;)

Haven't been updating in a while, BUT . . . we have been doing SMEP for 4-5 months now, had a chemical pregnancy in January, BFN Feb, March, and after 1year of trying got our BFP 4/29 . . . so far still BFP so fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->