Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chart/Stats *New 2011*

Hi all,

Congrats Wishful 1, that is great news :happydance: Wishing you a very healthy and uneventful pregnancy :)

Af arrived for me yesterday :cry: Will be doing smep again this cycle. Testing date around the 1st of June. Fingers crossed xx

I don't think we have enough people to have an accurate % on stats anymore. I will keep tracking the list though.

I can't believe we are already looking at June dates! I thought for sure that was so far off!

Hiya ladies :flower:

AF got me on Saturday so am really gonna go for it this month. Have just come across SMEP and am gonna give it a shot this month so FX I get my :bfp:!

Please can you add me to the list :)

:dust: to you all

Kate

:hug:

Thanks so much for the well wishes, it means a lot.
;-)

Hi sherylb and fellow SMEP-ers. Just a quick update - I finally O'd....on CD59 and am 8dpo. I tried as hard as I could to follow the plan, but after 3 different patches of fertile CM I didn't think I was actually Oing. I did manage to keep up with the BDing pretty well, but just couldn't manage every other day and then every day after pos OPKs for 59 days. Not sure if you can use me in your stats, but just wanted to update. AF will be late on May 15th. Congrats to Wishful! :happydance: and :dust: for everyone! :)

I'm back too this cycle hopefully, got AF yesterday and started my second round of clomid.

testing June 8th

Good luck ladies.

Stash your cycles are super duper long. That must be difficult to deal with while TTC.

Good luck ladies.

Stash your cycles are super duper long. That must be difficult to deal with while TTC.

Well I did get lucky last cycle with the shortest cycle I've ever had, but these long cycles are pretty much all I've known. The only hard part is not having as many chances in a year. But, I know it will eventually happen for me. :) Who knows, maybe this is the cycle (though I'm not too optimistic about it right now).

Good luck ladies.

Well I did get lucky last cycle with the shortest cycle I've ever had, but these long cycles are pretty much all I've known. The only hard part is not having as many chances in a year. But, I know it will eventually happen for me. :) Who knows, maybe this is the cycle (though I'm not too optimistic about it right now).

So glad you have O'd, always have a quick look at your chart :hugs: bet your glad of the rest :wacko::haha:

Glowstar - I'm glad for not having to worry about when/if I'm going to O and if I've missed our chance. Though the tww seems so long, I am enjoying it! :)

Hi all you SMEP experts! I'm thinking of trying this for the first time this cycle. My question for the experts is, if the plan says you start on CD8, but my cycles are typically 34-35 days, does that mean I start on CD14-15 instead?

All help/advice gratefully received!!

It's up to you. My cycles were longer than 30 days and I discovered thru charting that I didn't O until CD21 so I started much closer to CD21.

:thumbup:Can I join this thread? I am new to all of this and never joined any of these threads before but looking for support. I am on CD14 and got a positive OPK yesterday. Been trying SMEP since day 8. Brief history...my husband and I have been trying for first child for three years (never pregnant)...all fertility testing came back negative, sperm count and quality is great...tried clomid, clomid+iui, acupuncture and everything else...next step is ivf but we dont want to go that route just yet...keep fingers crossed...good luck to all...forgive me if i dont write everything correctly!!!!

Wow, that is unreal. It must be heartbreaking to go through all of that with no success.

its been hard but we are thinking positive...literally. i test on the 26th....hopefully i will see a :bfp:
Congrats to you!!!!

Good luck to you ptntly wtg
You deserve it :dust:
xx

Good luck ptntly wtg. :dust:

Sheryl - AF got me on Friday. I start on clomid tonight and will be following SMEP this cycle. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->