Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

GL with the next test chloe-30 percent is pretty high of an error number!!!

FX for u Chloe that everything turns out ok. at least they're keeping an eye out for you x

hello ladies,
wow, so much to catch up..luks like its been quiet here ?? hope all r gud !

mrsp- lovely scan pics..i'm guessing baby:pink: ! like the furniture set too..i could c only the first one though !

chloe- i luv the furniture ! its so adorable ! hope everythin was ok with ur gtt test !

almost- ur ticker shows 1 transfer ! thats great news :thumbup: everythin crossed 4r u hun! ur mood says u r sick ??? hope u r ok ! tc !

happy- any updates with the iui ? have u decided to tell ur boss? i understand u not wanting to discuss it with ur male boss...fx & gl ! ssbd !

:hi: to everyone else !

I was feeling very icky after ER-I need to update that I am feeling GREAT! =) I think my body is finally going back to normal-although I hope I am wrong in that it is preparing for pregnancy!!! The crinone made me dizzy for 3 days but I am so much better today yay =)

Hi ladies, I've had a crazy week and haven't had time to look at the thread much, but I just wanted to check in and tell almosthere, that I keep thinking about you and I really hope everything works out and we hear the amazing news of another BFP soon. I'm crossing my fingers so tight, I can't do anything else :flower:

aw thanks your the best!!! I am doing pretty well thus far with the tww agony lol

Thanks Yum, how are you?

Hi Katie, you don't seem to have been on for a while. How's the pregnancy going?

Almosthere I've got everything crossed for you hun! What's your testing date?

AFM I got my NT & blood tests back and I'm low risk of downs! :happydance: The results were pretty good, DH reckons anything over 1 in 150 chance is low risk but I'm 1 in over 3000! In fact I was nearer 4000. I know there's an 10% error rate though but hope everything is ok. I'm a lemon now! I don't know where the time is going and hope 2nd tri goes as quick as first!

x

Almost, FX for you! PUPO now :)

mrsP, yay for lemons!! That sounds really low risk, and i'm sure everything is great :)

Thanks, Yum

:hi: everyone else

AFM, 3 hour GTT test results are back and i am NOT diabetic. woo hoo! It was weird tho, everything i see online says the 1 hour results after the sugar water are bad if you get >180. I was 136 and my doctor still said they like to see it lower. That's 24% lower than the at risk value, so I don't know what she is talking about. My 2 and 3 hour numbers were both below 100, which is also very good.

Just gotta say --- I'm 10dpo today and not a trace of spotting this month except one little speck of pink on 6dpo. Unprecedented for me. Looks like at the very least my acupuncture is working.... Don't anyone say the "P" word, I cant stand to get my hopes up.
Also had all my hormones tested at last. Awaiting the results, got to do an ultrasound on monday to see if things are all the right shapes etc. Things are finally rolling. :)

Almost --- I'm sending you piles and piles of :dust:

MrsP -- that's great news!! A perfect lil lemon for sure!

pink - thats great news ! accupuncture is the thing i want try but the
70$/session is pushin me back ! i'm crossing my fngrs 4r u ! hope all ur tests come back normal ! :dust:

almost- gud to know u r feelin gud ! gl !

chloe- glad to knw ur gtt is ok :thumbup:

mrsp- thats great to know ! lemony lemons !

mrs. p-yay for being low risk for downs!!

chloe-yay for not being diabetic wahoo!

yum-hope all is well!

afm, no symptoms to report-feel totally not pregnant and also I am due for my beta next friday, I will know by the evening after work-dh and I are going to listen to the voice mail together so friday day will be TORTURE waiting as the voicemail may be on my phone since 1, so I may cheat and test the day before or that morning before I go in for BW.

Chloe - Great news on the negative GTT :)

MrsP - where has the time goe indeed ! Great NT results :)

Almosthere - The TWW must be even harder for you when you know that all that needs to happen is the blast to embed - Ive got everything crosse for you

Pink - Good news on the no stopping hope this is a good cycle for you

AFM - Just waiting for ovuation to happen, checking at the moment but Ive had alot going on with one thing or another so has been an distraction whilst I wait

Thanks everybody.
Well since then I have started spotting. Very light brown... Af is now a day late, chart looks amazing... but BFN's. 13dpo today so not feeling overly hopeful. Gonna test again using an FRER in the morning if she still doesn't show. I'm freaking out. I don't handle this stuff too well. :wacko:

praying you get your bfp tomorrow pink!!!

and yum I have been curious for a while-when are you going to start ttc?! I see it says you have been waiting! Hope all is well with you!

afm peed on a opk lol and it was nearly positive....hmmm picking up hcg i hope?!

Ok question for you wise ladies...

I've basically started my af.... spotting heavier now and my temp dropped big time this morning.

Here's what I'm wondering... I had my ultrasound today. In Canada the tech's who do the ultrasound aren't allowed to discuss anything about the results with the patient so I have to wait to hear any result until I see my doctor... But when she left the room I snuck a look at the monitor and it said "endometrial lining - 6.4%". Ummmm like isn't that really thin considering I'm just starting af? I know I'm a bit of a freak and I just need to chill and wait for the doc to tell me... but do you guys know anything. I know I'm crazy, but part of me thinks I conceived this month and it just wasn't able to implant properly.

I've no idea pinkpeony sorry love but :hugs: to you for AF coming.

Almosthere, what's your official test date hun?

Jellycat, FXd you catch that eggy :dust:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"