Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Sorry no idea. Just dropping in to say hi. Almost sending lots of baby dust to u. Hope your doing ok xxxx

mrsp-this friday is my beta, ahhh!!! got a pos opk last night hoping it is a sign it is picking up hcg!

Sorry Pink, I don't know. If its a %, I wouldn't read too much into it, since that just means its all relative to something else. Sorry about AF coming :hugs:

Almost - can't wait for friday! I have heard OPK's pick up HCG often before FRER's. Pos one is a good sign :)

Thanks ladies. No worries - I've calmed down about it. I shouldn't go reading ultrasound machines when I have no idea about what it all means. Just gotta wait till I see the doc and let her explain if there's anything wrong.

Onto the next cycle! :wacko:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: OMG, almosthere! Congratulations!!!! :flower::flower::flower::flower: I'm so excited for you:happydance::happydance::happydance: How are you feeling? Any symptoms?

AAHHH!!!!! Well I retested with a FRER and SO DARK yay can't wait to confirm on friday with my beta!!!!

Symptoms: dry mouth/super thirsty, gassy down below and burping then just today I started having multiple throw up burps....also have a bit of a higher temp...it was 98.60 last night...hot in the face...bloated and cant fit in most of my jeans! LOL

Attachments

• HOLY SHIT!!! 001.jpg
    HOLY SHIT!!! 001.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 0
Oh my goodness, I'm so happy for you, almosthere! :happydance: Enjoy all the burps and gas :winkwink: As far as jeans go, I would start shopping for some maternity pants, I recommend getting the full panel ones that hug your entire belly, my favorite piece of clothing. Before you know it, you won't be able to recognize yourself in the mirror. Enjoy every bit of it. :flower:

AHHH!!! Thank you and I can't beleive I ALREADY may need new pants...I do have lots of strechy yogas but I can't teach in yoga pants LOL.

AAHHH!!!!! Well I retested with a FRER and SO DARK yay can't wait to confirm on friday with my beta!!!!

Symptoms: dry mouth/super thirsty, gassy down below and burping then just today I started having multiple throw up burps....also have a bit of a higher temp...it was 98.60 last night...hot in the face...bloated and cant fit in most of my jeans! LOL

almost- omg ! congratssss ! :yipee::yipee::happydance: thats a great bfp line !
so happy 4r u !

pink- sorry abt the af :hugs: great lp though !
i have no idea wat it means but sure hope its normal ! fx!

Yay, almost!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: I know what you mean about the jeans not fitting so early. I used a rubber band to hold the button of my jeans closed up until about 12/13 weeks, and then i had to cave to the elastic banded pants. Paired with some longer shirts, no one could ever tell. I have a couple pairs of underbelly pants and I find them very uncomfortable. Like Katie suggested, the full panel ones are great, and you can roll the panel down until your belly gets big enough :) Super excited for you!!

Woo hooo!!!! Congrats Almost!!! I had a really good feeling for you! yay!! :happydance:

YAYYYYAYAYAYAYY! Congrats almosthere!!!! :happydance: And yes get the maternity pants early, they're so comfy.

Congratulations almost, i'm so thrilled for you. At what DPO did u start to feel pregnant. Have a h&h 9 months xxx
Sorry I can't comment on your ultrasound pink but I hope u get your answers soon xxx
Afm think i'm about 6DPO and no spotting but it's still early days. I think I have no hope this time as oh had work commitments so we barely did the deed during my fertile time. Oh well hope i'm mistaken :) xxx
good luck everyone still waiting for their bfp xxx

Congratulations Almosthere! So happy for you! :yipee: Wow I'm nowhere near the maternity pants stage yet! But defo have a tiny bump! x

Almosthere - big congrats how exciting, can't believe the amount of BFPs now !

Good luck happy shopper !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->