Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

yes gl happyshopper! and if i did not get my bfp i really would not have noticed pregnancy symptoms...i ended up realizing symptoms after my bfp yesterday at 12dpo....lots of burping and farting lol had to say it-starting at about 8 or 10dpo...lots of gagging when i was about to spit out my morning toothpaste after brushing, then throwup burps at about 12dpo when I got my bfp...craved pickels randomly at about 8dpo too i think LOL...but I had a neg at 8dpo =) I have not gained weight but am bloated which is funny b.c an old friend of mine knew she was preg. when she couldnt fit into her jeans and i though huh? how can u have that symptom so early on...but you can!!

Aargh spotting started today and I'm feeling like it will never happen for me. Sorry to be down in the dumps and thanks for your wishes of luck xxx

Awww happyshopper :( I'm sorry Hun :hugs: chin up chick your time will definitely come soon. When does your IUI start? (I'm right IUI is your next step aren't I?) x

happyshopper i felt the same way, but try to keep as positive as possible because it will happen to you!!

Thanks Mrs P, almost and daydream. Thanks for helping me realize that everyone on here has had the same thoughts. I feel like I'm too old (36) and it scares me sometimes that I'm too late. I've rang the fertility clinic but they are all away on holidays. they're back on Monday so will try to organize an October iui. Thanks ladies and lots of :hug: xxx

Happyshopper, thinking of you :hugs: Just take this thread as a great proof that even those who seem desperate and feel like they will never see a BFP end up pregnant. I wouldn't count spotting as a definite sign that you've failed that month or that you will keep failing. Look at all of us pregnant spotters, we're the proof it can happen. I'm crossing my fingers and hope we'll be celebrating your very own BFP on this thread soon :flower: Same goes to the rest of you wonderful ladies who are still trying to conceive. :dust:

Hope all the pregnant girls are doing great. Chloe, daydream, you are getting so close! I can't believe how fast time goes. Almosthere, MrsP, hope you're feeling well!

AFM I've been doing well, though bending or getting out of bed is getting harder due to back pain. Two nights ago, while falling asleep, I felt the little one move for the first time. It felt like nothing else I've experienced, as if someone was gently poking me from the inside. I asked my husband to put his hand on my belly and he could feel it too, precious moments.

Aww Katie how wonderful feeling your LO move, so early too! :cloud9: My back is bloody killing me too, it was sore on & off before I was pregnant & think its only going to get worse :(

HS Katie is right you could be a spotter who still spots on your bfp month! FXd you still have a chance, how many dpo are you? My dh told me when I got my bfp he thought it was never gonna happen. I always knew it would but did think it would take IVF after so many failed clomid rounds! Sending you big :hugs2: & lots of positive vibes :dust:

x

keeping my FX for you happyshopper!!

mrspttc-sorry for the back troubles! you too katie!!! and both your babies sure are getting big, an orange and an onion, yay!!

katie-that sounds like a very wonderful moment feeling baby for the first time and dh being there right beside you!!

Thanks almost. I think the fruit ticker sizes are slightly off though - I'd say an orange is quite a bit bigger than an onion! There's a few in the list I think eh that can't be right?! :haha: x

Hi ladies, from Canada! I've been traveling for a while, and am finally on the other side of the world and over jetlag. Phew! I also have quite a bit of reading to catch up on, but all is well. DH is now back in Papua New Guinea (we had a short break together with his family in Italy), and I am living with my parents until he gets here in December. It's difficult settling in, but at least now I'm around health care and have an obs to talk to. I have my 28 week tests lined up for Wednesday.
Looks like there are some more bfps and new faces here! Yay!

:hugs: happyshopper...sorry i'm a bit late on this, but I don't typically get around to checking this site on the weekends. Don't feel like you are out every time you see spotting...one day it will happen to you and its very likely that you will spot too! It seems as if the spotters here with their BFP's are 50/50 when it comes to spotting during BFP cycle vs not.

Katie, baby's first movement is so precious! Enjoy it now while its not poking you in the bladder, ribs, etc, because that gets a little tiring after a while ;)

expattc, welcome back, we missed you! glad you are all settled in Canada. What 28 week tests are you getting? I had my GTT, but that's about it. At some point I think they swab you down there for some sort of strep bacteria.

hope everyone else is well!

Expattc - Glad you have started to settle in, hope you enjoyed Italy its a gorgeous country

Happyshopper - spotting doesn't mean you are out this cycle, have everything crossed for you

Afm - Im testing thursday but am doubtful ive even ovulated this cycle as my temps look rubbish

Welcome back Expat! So will you be in Canada for the foreseeable future? Bet you'll really miss your DH! :( x

Jellycat, crossing my fingers! Hope this is the month :flower:

Chloe, I was wondering for how long I will find those movements amusing and enjoyable. I might be singing a different tune a couple of weeks from now :)

Expat, nice to see you again. Hope traveling was't too tiresome. Being without your dh for so long must be hard, but at least you're around better healthcare now. For how long are you planning on staying in Canada after birth?

MrsP, I agree with your assessment, I think some of the sizes are a bit off. Have you seen the ones on babycenter website though? They use such plants as kumquat, rutabaga, jicama etc. What the heck is rutabaga? Have you ever heard of jicama? And can you imagine telling your friends: 'I'm not sure how big the baby is in inches right now, but I know it's the size of a jabotacaba!' :dohh:

MrsP, I agree with your assessment, I think some of the sizes are a bit off. Have you seen the ones on babycenter website though? They use such plants as kumquat, rutabaga, jicama etc. What the heck is rutabaga? Have you ever heard of jicama? And can you imagine telling your friends: 'I'm not sure how big the baby is in inches right now, but I know it's the size of a jabotacaba!' :dohh:

:rofl: that's hilarious! Really made me laugh :)

How is your bump coming on Katie? I hardly have anything & 1 day I can feel huge, the next tiny :( x

Thanks for the welcome back ladies :hugs:

Chloe, I’m having my glucose tested, and hopefully the strep done as well since I need a swab to ensure that a yeast infection I had pre Italy has completely cleared up. Also having another general chat with my obs, since it’s only the 2nd time I met him, and wanted to not bombard him with all of the questions I had the first time!

Jellycat, I do love Italy - that’s where DH is from, and it’s normally our base that we go to/from for international assignments every few years, but it’s also nice to be back in Canada! Good luck to you for this week!!!!!!!!

Mrs PTTC, LOVE seeing your ticker :) I’ll be in Canada till the little one can have its 8 week immunizations, so that will most likely be the end of February, then we’ll be heading back to the Pacific, unless we get a new posting prior to that. I am really missing DH, and it’s only been weeks! No idea how I will be come October, November….augh.

Katie, we were just chatting about the fruits - rutabaga caused a bit of a google frenzy as we tried to figure out what the size was. Heehee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->