Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Thank you all for your kind welcomes! Such lovely ladies!

Daydream, thanks for the information on your progesterone. I think I'd be keen to get a prescription for progesterone when I go back in a few months but not sure I'd get it before a referral after 12 months.

Happyshopper, I don't think there's ever much tmi in TTC! So sorry the witch got you today :( xx

MrsPTTC, congratulations! I agree mine is probably from BCP, just wondering how many months it will (hopefully) take to resolve itself...

Almost there :hi: Congratulations on your recent BFP!

Katie, congratulations also! thank you so much for taking the time to tell me about your spotting. It sounds almost identical to mine, even to the point of getting through a couple of liners a day. I can't believe you passed such big clots :shock: I really wish someone could have told you what they were. Such a mystery. Your story was very helpful and gives me lots of encouragement. x

Thanks yum! fx it's less than 6 months to get back to normalish. i hope you get your bfp soon. wish I had picked a different username haha I'll find myself an avatar soon

Hi mickellwife, I'm a newbie too. Sorry you've got spotting. I have no idea about implementation sorry. I'm on B50 this month also so fx it helps us both!

Welcome to you too mickellwife :wave: I think you should be ok if your spotting starts 10dpo onwards as implantation is usually 6-10 dpo. Also spotting for 2 days before AF is pretty normal. Fxd for you hun! X

Welcome new ladies :) Lots of us now have had our bfps while spotting, including myself, so there's lots of hope! I had spotting (brown) 2-3 days before af was due, then 1 day without spotting, then full af. I finally got my bfp after being on a progesterone supplement that I think helped, but also, just relaxing after a year of ttc -- it was on the cycle that my dh and I sat back and went -- okay, we need to take time off from this -- that we finally got our bfp.

Mrs P, we're team yellow!!

I did not spot AT ALL during my tww and during when af was due, which shocked me. Not sure if it has anything to do with not dtd due to ivf though!

Yay expat! Another team yellow! :yellow: as tempting as it'll be the next scan we're not finding out either :) x

oh you two ladies are strong,-I am finading out as soon as possible!! LOL

Welcome Mickellwife, I hope the b-50 improves things, it has worked wonders with some ladies. Good luck x
Thanks Yum, nothing different with the spotting really but starting to feel more hopeful. Phoned the clinic and we're booked in a week in Thursday to see the fertility nurse. It may be too late for this month to schedule an iui but at least the ball is rolling xxx
Good luck everyone xxx

almostthere - it's fun to tell people we're not finding out. EVERYONE has a guess, and i'm learning more than I ever thought I could of different cultures of how bump sits, how shiny my hair is, how much/little weight i've put on, what I dream, what I crave and eat, etc. and all in relation to people determining whether we're having a boy or girl :) MrsP's right though -- always tempting -- don't peek at the scan!!

Yes, girls, you're strong. I'm so tired of waiting and the unknown that I decided I want to know the gender before the baby is born. I think my husband would like to wait, but he said since I'm the one doing all the work, we'll do it my way:) The 3D ultrasound is in 3 weeks, I can't wait. And I won't mind having to come up with only one name, we're far from deciding on what to name the little one.

almost, hello to your appleseed :wave: hope sickness stays аway!

happyshopper, good luck!

expat, yes, I've heard lots of interesting theories of why this is definitely going to be a boy (everyone seems to have decided), the belly, the hair, the lack of sickness, etc

Welcome, mickelwife! I agree with MrsP, spotting 10DPO doesn't sound too threatening. Though after seeing all the success on this thread no spotting sounds threatening to me, period. Good luck to you! Hope to hear about your success soon!

hehe thanks ladies!! I am 99percent sure I got genetic/chromosome testing done with ivf/icsi to be safe-ifthis is the case-I could know any time I want what the sex is, isnt that crazy?! eeek!!

Also, no sickness for me which FREAKS me out....I feel like I should have had it since yesterday the latest....hmmmm hope I am having a healthy pregnancy as I feel really not preggers....only craving salt lately and sweets hear and there...only cramping once and a while like every other day or so...

Almost, dont worry about the lack of nausea, it's still early days, but I didn't have much at all..Ooh so they can test for the sex?

Happyshopper, great news the ball is rolling!

Expat you're so right with people doing the guessing, it's funny :) I'm worried if its a boy I'll notice on the scan or if there's nothing to notice I'll come away thinking its a girl :haha:

Katie how exciting finding out & your 3D scan!

x

with ivf they test before the chromosomes get transferred/frozen if you ask them to, pretty amazing! We did not choose the sex or anything like that though! we just wanted the healthiest baby in the pot!

Almost, ENJOY not having any sickness! Don't freak out that you don't feel pregnant. I had absolutely no sickness and I'm very happy about it. Honestly, I often forget I am pregnant and only looking down at my belly or a light poke from the inside reminds me that yes, indeed, it's happening. It still hasn't sunk in, even after 4 months.

thanks katie i feel totally not crazy now-i feel very happy to be pregnant, but for some reason i just feel like it is not real! so weird haha

oh goodness that feeling will continue for a while. I still have moments where have to remind myself that I'm pregnant. Even with the belly and constant squirming going on in there!

Yup, it still continues. Every now and then I keep opening a door and bumping my belly, then have to look and and go ''ah yes, a bit bigger now" :)

LOL don't bump the belly too hard!!! Thanks ladies I don't feel so silly now!! It must be a normal mother to be instinct =)

Hiya there. I was wondering for some advice. My cycles are 24 days long, i ov on day 12 every month and have a 12 day lp. Every month i spot 3 days before AF is due so i started taking B-50 complex to see if it would stop the spotting. I'm day 11 now and should have got a pos OPK to ovulate tomorrow but the line is so faint. I'm really worried that i'm not going to ovulate.

Any ideas of what to do? Do i keep taking them or should i stop

Try to relax Mickellwife I don't think b vits will stop you ovulating. It may.come.ag later than normal but that may help with better eggs. I would keep taking them to see if it improves your LP
Good luck and FX you ovulate soon x

I hope your right hun. I've been getting EWCM still so that must be a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->