SPRING and SUMMER 2013 Babies!!! (39) We are Here! (5) Angels

Renner I feel you on the gas lol!!!! I don't have much symptoms wise. Hungry and tired at the moment. No nausea yet.

Did you notice gas before you tested positive? Lol.. so silly to ask but I totally did! With my daughter I wasnt gassy at all. Its kind of annoying because I dont, "fluff", :haha: in front of my husband. I get to embarrassed.. so I either have to make sure he is 100% sleeping or walk to the bathroom!!

Speaking of gas
funny story lol... So I think now :rofl: When I was pregnant with my daughter- about 7 months.. I was in the grocery store and bent down to look at the different types of black olives and accidently farted!! There was two people in the aisle and both quickly looked at me. I know I must have been bright red! I couldnt stop laughing when I told my husband though lol those poor people. What a sight haha!

Haha Renner YES! That was one of my symptoms before positive! lol

Oh too funny! I think I would have run! lol

My gas was awful before positive!!! Embarrassing but mine really smelled awful too. I know a few other ladies who've had it too.

It doesn't stop either. Doesn't smell now but god I'm still so gassy.

I actually was WOKEN UP today at 2am by gas pains... yup this is going to be fun :) haha I'll take it!!!!

Ha ha, I've still got gas, stinky gas too. I'm pretty uncouth though. Happily let one rip anywhere!! :rofl:
MrsMM, can you change my EDD to june 8th please? My scan today put me at 12+5. So in love with the little one. Was kicking and playing with its cord :)

HCG went from 312 to 1536! No more blood tests now. Ultrasound on Monday morning at 9am!

28329, thanks! Yeah that was Siena's newborn shot... love it!

For those worried about lack of symptoms.. all I have is I get sickish feeling if I don't eat at least every 3-4 hours... sometimes 2 hours... had a dr appt yesterday and baby has a good heartbeat! Glad sprout is still alive n kickin because I sure can't tell!

Gender scan at 18 weeks... Jan 3!!! Anyone else's coming up soon??

I have had serious lack of symptoms too and baby is perfect.

Makes me feel a bit better, because it would be very easy for me to completely forget I'm pregnant. I feel no different apart from the fact my boobs are sore and I'm bloated

Hi girls! Had a scare yesterday. felt something "coming out" when i was letting my dogs out, ran to the bathroom and saw bright red blood, not a ton but enough to send me into a tailspin. My DH came home and took me to the hospital per my OB and we had an ultrasound. Thankfully everything looked great! ( not exactly how I was expecting my first ultrasound to go) but I measured 6+1 which is exactly what I was yesterday, and we saw the baby and a heartbeat of 99bpm! What my OB thinks has happened is when the placenta meets up with the uterine wall and is introduced to my red blood cells it caused a small hemorrhage which apparently is normal. Has any one ever heard of this or had this happen?

Hi girls! Had a scare yesterday. felt something "coming out" when i was letting my dogs out, ran to the bathroom and saw bright red blood, not a ton but enough to send me into a tailspin. My DH came home and took me to the hospital per my OB and we had an ultrasound. Thankfully everything looked great! ( not exactly how I was expecting my first ultrasound to go) but I measured 6+1 which is exactly what I was yesterday, and we saw the baby and a heartbeat of 99bpm! What my OB thinks has happened is when the placenta meets up with the uterine wall and is introduced to my red blood cells it caused a small hemorrhage which apparently is normal. Has any one ever heard of this or had this happen?

Never heard of it but I don't know alot about pregnancy yet, my first baby. Good to know though should it happen to me in future, I perhaps won't panic so much!

image.jpg

Measuring 5w3d and it's in the right spot. So I guess my new EDD is 8/2! Currently showing "empty" but they said that's normal and the US tech said she felt "positive" for when I come back!

Yup, Crystal, my sac was empty also when I went at 5 weeksish. I couldn't help but worry a tad, but everything is fine now and in second tri!

So happy things are going so well crystal. When is your next scan?

My doc is overseas for the birth of his grandchild so I'm waiting to see the doctor who is covering him now... I'm tired and want to go home but have to go into work after :( Bleh!

I saw midwife today for my booking appointment, she's put me a 6 weeks today due to my lmp but i dont know whether or not to change my ticker, i expect the date will change again when i get my scan

Yup, Crystal, my sac was empty also when I went at 5 weeksish. I couldn't help but worry a tad, but everything is fine now and in second tri!

Thank you for this. I'm petrified as the same thing happened to me last April and there was never any progress

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->