SPRING and SUMMER 2013 Babies!!! (39) We are Here! (5) Angels

Crystal- When I was pregnant with my first they couldnt find a heart beat at 6.5 weeks (transvaginal) and I was 100% sure of my lmp and 99.9% for O date. Doctor wanted to do a D&C that same day as my hcg levels were low as well. I said no and requested another ultrasound about 4 days later. There that heart beat was and so strong at 154bpm! A few days change a lot!

We have our first scan tomorrow afternoon! Im nervous and excited all in one!!

Yup, Crystal, my sac was empty also when I went at 5 weeksish. I couldn't help but worry a tad, but everything is fine now and in second tri!

Thank you for this. I'm petrified as the same thing happened to me last April and there was never any progress

Yeah I got worried more right before my appt because someone else with my same due date went for her appt and had miscarried and didn't know it. But those are the RARE cases. We have no reason to think everything isn't perfectly fine! Easier to be calm after the first baby though! Best of luck!

Well my DD is 6 now and I've had three losses since her. She was a "whoops" and my pregnancy was as easy as could be! But now I seem to get pregnant but can't keep it. After my MTHFR diagnosis too I get even more worried :-/ so I just pray that next Monday we see bub!

Hi Ladies:wave: sorry to have been gone so long, I will have to read back soon. Updated my journal, but came down with one illness after another. Did any of you have pregnancy rhinitis? I have had it since about week 11 and it got worse leading to a sinus infection that then infected my throat leading to laryngitis and as we all know, nooothing you can truly have for meds to relieve... I am back however, and have my 16 wk appt this afternoon. Anxiously awaiting it to make sure all is well in there with LO after the beat down Mommy took over the last week with illness. Hope you are all doing well.

CRYSTAL5483 awesome HCG results and first U/S! Hang in there Hun, read up on my journal, we were feeling just like you up until about 2 weeks ago (14 wks) one day at a time! I had the issue with the daughter beign 10 and having had losses since. This IS your forever baby!!!!

LIBBYAM2003, yes, our gender scan is on New Year's Eve! What an awesome day for a REVEAL!!!

SARAHRN04 so sorry that you had a scare hun, but that U/S was great! Hang on in there!

Well.. we had our ultrasound.. I just went to my gyno because he has an old ultrasound in office and he said he would do an ultrasound for me. Anyhow, since its soo old its hard to make things out (for me) but I did manage to see the sac and the flicker of a heart beat! We couldnt catch how many bpm though. Yay! So exciting!

Well this has been quite an interesting few days. I am 6w5d and on BEDREST! can you believe it? I had more bleeding yesterday and had to go to the emergency room. Had another scan and everything looked good still. HB of 111 up from 99 on friday. No evidence of hemorrhage which is so weird because I was bleeding! Everything seems to be better as the bleeding has stopped and I just have some brown "spotting" This little trouble maker is giving me a run for my money!

Crystal - fx'd for you!!

Sarah - Oh my!! Did they say it had to do with the placenta? I know someone else on here has that problem so has to wait for things to progress more so placenta moves and bleeding will stop. She's having twins!

Had ultrasound today, I am 7 weeks. Everything looked great, and HB is 132! Bleeding has slowed to a "spotting" I'm off of bed rest and on light duty until 12 weeks. We aren't out of the woods but we are on the path that leads us out!

RENNER Things sounding good from here Hun!

SARAHRN So sorry that you are having a go at it, think this one will be a little boy and when he comes out you let him know he is a fighter but a little trouble maker early on too.... There is another lady that had her baby boy Noah after some of the same issues you seem to be having. Her name is LUNABEAN if you want to speak with her or read her lovely journal.

Glad things look good Sarah!

I had a meltdown yesterday. I felt slightly pinchy pains not quite crampy and lower backache. Thought for sure I'm out. I am so nervous about not having seen anything on scan this past Monday that I fear nothing will show next Monday either :(

Had a dream that we saw yolk sac, fetal pole and flicker though and somehow it's comforting.

Yay Sarah!

Crystal, aww sorry you are so worried! When's your next appt?

Come on Jan 3! I wanna know what I'm having!

So sorry your nerves are so shaken crystal. Hope your next app puts your mind at ease.

First appointment with my mw thurs. Anyone else having no or little symptoms with #2? It is starting to worry me. I was SO sick with ds 3 yrs ago.

I had some bloating and sore boobs until 6 weeks. That was all. Since then I've just been tired. Not been sick once here. Very little symptoms. At 14 weeks I look pregnant but don't feel pregnant.

I have no/little symptoms with #1, and that makes me worried as it is :( hope my symptoms come back soon

Passed out last night without taking all my meds... Woke up at 5am and realized! So I took them all. Laid back down and about 15 minutes later I threw up. Gross I know - but no actual pills came up. But my first throw up... Woohoo!

Isn't it strange the things we get excited about when pregnant? Yay to ms crystal.

I upgraded to a lemon today :happydance:

Woohoo lemon!

Yes very weird lol but I don't throw up from my meds usually. And none of them say to take with food so my tummy should normally handle it!

I remember being pregnant with my DD and everything would have me puking. I didn't get it. I hope the sickness doesn't get too bad for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->