SPRING and SUMMER 2013 Babies!!! (39) We are Here! (5) Angels

Joining you ladieeeesss!!
Calling my doctor tomorrow :)

image.jpg

My scan went great yesterday and baby is measuring nearer my date (midwife said 9th, I said 6th). My EDD is now 5th June with section around 29th may!

We told our 7&9 year olds yesterday who were so happy and thrilled. They were sitting hugging my husband when my 7 year old announced 'so I guess you did sex then?' We couldn't stop laughing:haha:

Hope everyone is well, my nausea is slowing dissipating but my UTI did not get cleared up so am waiting on another course of amoxicillin so I am not going to get excited about lack of nausea 24/7 cos antibiotics never agree with me.

I've got my initial confirmation appointment tomorrow, I think it will feel more real after that!

Scan picture is beautiful! I can't wait to see my little smudge!

Annie! Great to see your appt went well! Love the pic! Makes me feel a bit less nervous... someone on here with same due date as me just found out at her appt that she lost her baby after her last appt so now I got worried! But I know that is not going to happen to everyone... I just need to stay optimistic!

ANNIE, what a beautiful scan.... And your hilarious story of your 7 year old still has me smiling.

LIBBY, hang in there Hun! I just know your bean is nice ans snug.... I have been there before including this preg so I understand how you are feeling with the wait.

KNK GL tomorrow!!! Stick Sticky Bean STICK!:dust:

Feels sticky so far :) but then I'm still so much earlier than what I was with my last miscarriage. So stick sticky bean stick!!

What a gorgeous scan picture. They grow so quickly in the early stages. Beautiful.
Thinking very sticky thoughts for you knk.
Afm, 2 days until my next scan. I can't wait. Although I'm pretty nervous.

will you add me for july 16th?? :) hope everyone is feeling ok!! i haven't had many symptom except some light cramping and tiredness

will you add me for july 16th?? :) hope everyone is feeling ok!! i haven't had many symptom except some light cramping and tiredness

I have the same symptoms... not very many!

Add me for July 26th please!

Hello everyone! I truly enjoyed the testing thread and I know I am going to love this thread. Its so encouraging :flower:.

Beautiful scan picture!!!! I cannot wait to see my "blob" I'm HOPING they'll schedule me in for an U/S on Monday.

My FS is going over seas to be there for when his daughter has her baby. He leaves Dec 1st and does not come back until after Christmas. He is having one of his fellow doctors come to the facility that I go to (there's multiple facilities) one day per week while he is gone. So if I do not go 12/3 for U/S I have to wait until the following week. Since I had a suspected ectopic last December he already said that I would get an early scan. So when I get my blood results tomorrow I'm going to ask when my U/S would be scheduled for!

Well I got my hcg level back for when I was 4w+4 days and it was 752. Is that in range? Or sound a little low? Ohh all these little worries!

Welcome Newbies:wave: All Added!!!

CRYSTAL5483, GL tomorrow with your blood results. FXD! This is going to be your STICKY bean Hun!:dust:

RENNER, well, I ran on in to tell you to just relax and enjoy, at 4 weeks, normal average is 50-430 so you were over that and it seems it must be doubling nicely. Hang in there, I know EXACTLY how it is to be worried every single day, I think at 15+wks now, I am now worried about every 2-3 days :haha:

I hope your appointment goes well libby! That picture in your signature is so adorable. Far too beautiful.

Thanks for reassuring me. When I google it, there are so many different answers.. I don’t know what to believe. I just thought, the higher the number the more symptoms. So I figured the number was low because I have no symptoms lol.

Oh anyways, I have a scan next Wednesday yayyy! I cant wait to hear that little heart beat. It will be heart melting! :haha:

Annie77- That is a great ultrasound picture! How wonderful to see your little bundle of joy!

Renner I had no symptoms besides some mild fatigue until 8 weeks with DD that's when MS started.

Well I probably have a few more weeks of feeling good then! I guess I do have a few symptoms such as fatigue and ummm gas lol. With my daughter, I had m/s a couple times around 5.5/6 weeks so I was kind of expecting that soon. Maybe this baby will be a boy hehe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->