SPRING and SUMMER 2013 Babies!!! (39) We are Here! (5) Angels

I woke up two hours after taking meds last night feeling nauseas. I didn't puke though. I went to the bathroom while I was up then i ate Saltines and felt much better. Then woke up four hours later to go to the bathroom again! Now I'm just waking up so I ate saltines to subside the reflux I felt and I have to go AGAIN.

Loving it! Can't wait to see a bub tomorrow (PMA) on my scan! Only 24 1/2 more hours!

Looking forward to the great scan update!

Yay for symptoms!

I too have become nauseous these past few days.. No throwing up but just sick to my stomach. Still no sore breast but they have really grown!

Measuring 6w2d and we saw a heartbeat! Absolutely in love!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 3
ICEPRINCESS GL Thurs with the MW!

CRYSTAL and RENNER I hope the MS doesn't get you too much. I have had it since the beginning, however, no vomit so it is ok.

28329 YAY to your lovely Lemon!!!

CRYSTAL YAY!!!! Soooo happy all seems to be going well for you right now, hoping it continues to progress just as lovely!!!

Welcome New Joiners!!!

Aww, crystal. Look at that gorgeous scan pic. Congrats. Such good news, so happy for you.

MrsMM, I can't believe that I'm a lemon. Baby wriggles a lot, it's an amazing feeling.

I'm going to share my bump pic with everyone. Here's the link:
https://s1184.photobucket.com/albums/z339/28329/?action=view&current=temporary-4.jpg

I'm huge for 14 weeks. Have had so much fussing over my bump and being asked if I wanna sit down. It's a little too much tbh.

28329 - I'm bigger too I guess? I bloat easily. Same as last time. Nice though because then you look prego instead of just fat, which is what most people deal with first part of pregnancy, wishing they had a bump!

28329 you look gorgeous! Love the bump!

I have a nice large bloat bump!

Bloat bump is fine by me for now ! Think I'll upload a pic of mine!

https://i49.tinypic.com/rjjgip.jpg

Lovely bloat!!!!

My pics look huge as I'm bigger to start lol

I'm only 6 1/2 weeks!

People are beginning to stare at it at work and whisper so I had to buy myself a new jumper to hide it lol I love my little bloat though :) will be happier when its a bump, but my bloat reminds me every day that my little smudge is in there :) xx

Yay Sarah!

Crystal, aww sorry you are so worried! When's your next appt?

Come on Jan 3! I wanna know what I'm having!

I find out the same day too!!! I will be 19 weeks, 4 days (or maybe it's 3 days, I'm a bit frazzled right now, lol).

Hi girls! Had a scare yesterday. felt something "coming out" when i was letting my dogs out, ran to the bathroom and saw bright red blood, not a ton but enough to send me into a tailspin. My DH came home and took me to the hospital per my OB and we had an ultrasound. Thankfully everything looked great! ( not exactly how I was expecting my first ultrasound to go) but I measured 6+1 which is exactly what I was yesterday, and we saw the baby and a heartbeat of 99bpm! What my OB thinks has happened is when the placenta meets up with the uterine wall and is introduced to my red blood cells it caused a small hemorrhage which apparently is normal. Has any one ever heard of this or had this happen?

I had a lot of bleeding with DD due to an subchorionic hematoma. I had bleeding until about 6 weeks, then again at 10, 11 and 12 weeks (bright red) and again at 22 weeks.

My symptoms come and go too. I've started to learn to just enjoy the days where I feel fine.

Saw mw yesterday... Said it was too early for her to try for heart beat. So guess I have to wait for ultrasound. In a few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->