SPRING and SUMMER 2013 Babies!!! (39) We are Here! (5) Angels

This is shaping up to be the pregnancy of cold sores and nosebleeds.

Anyone else have any wonky symptoms?

I don't feel nearly as tired as I did with DD. And the small amount of nausea that I had is long gone. I wish these cold sores would be long gone too!

CONGRATULATIONS CRYSTAL5483!! Wishing you a Very H&H 9 mos!!!

KMFJD, I haven't had many crazy symptoms, but just symptoms itself. Most have subsided now that I have crept into the 2nd trimester.... Hang in there Hun!

Hey ladies! I got my bfp on 11/16 and according to ff im 8w1d -pcos had me only having a period every other month and I just started having symptoms this past Monday so im not sure of exactly how far I am yet.) Ff says im due July 1, 2013. Congrats to everyone here! :)

Can I join too! Coming over from Nov testers... Previous post was missed I guess... Due July 25

Excellent! More July due dates! You ladies due in July, anyone crying a lot? At really ridiculous things? Seems to be my symptom of the week.

June mamas, anyone symptomless right now? Stomach bloated, but haven't gained weight (not wanting to yet!) and as long as I eat every 3 hours, I don't feel sick so feel fine almost always now. Not tired like I was. So pretty much feel not pregnant. I KNOW this is a good thing. But thinking about a doppler. I think I might be able to hear something soon. DH has Shingles and working long hours so now I am totally in charge of dd who's in the tantrum and 'testing' phase, and working full time. So I guess I have less time this time around to 'feel' prego?? Sorry for whining!

Hi Ladies!!!! :wave:

I am a May Mama!! My symptoms started to fade about 10/11 weeks. I still have a little nausea here and there on random days but nothing really at this point, I am in the 2nd trimester and the doc did indicate that getting closer symptoms fade as the body regulates the hormones and the placenta takes over so.... If you read my journal, the bloating lasted till about 13 weeks, and now I have a proper bump, before then I looked about 5 months! I lost weight and am jsut now starting to place it back on.

As for the doppler, after my appt on the 6th which was 12 wks appt I bought our doppler of eBay. It helps with settling the nerves that set in and we plan to use until we can feel the LO move around. I did a survery in my journal on home dopplers. We love the thing too! We get a few more U/S because we are classified as high-risk but still there is time in between there that we worry due to our past. Good Luck with your decision, and no worries, it isn't whinning, we are all totally full of hormones in this thread :winkwink:

MrsMM - Yeah ok I had my last appt at 9 weeks and I was so ill at that point and then totally fine a few days after that till now! I just have to watch certain things... like opening old tupperware containers when loading the dishwasher can make me gag a lot! But I think also bc this is my second pregnancy, I am more used to things and adapting easier. So seems like less changes... not having to read up as much on what I can and can't do. They are building an outdoor ice rink and DH said I can't use it though! Sad about that! I see his point I guess.

I wonder if I could buy a doppler in town? I want one soon and with holiday, it'd be awhile even if I did two day shipping... and I'll be out of town this wknd anyway I think. I hear everyone buying them online. Walmart or Babys R Us or somewhere carry them?

I ordered online from eBay a US shipper (see you are in AL) and it came in 3 days. So maybe you could look at the whole sellers there and get a good price and quick shipping. It can be waiting for you when you return from your weekend.

Yeah I'm sure I could order on amazon... I use amazon prime so free 2-day shipping. Ha but I'm impatient and want it now so I can use it this wknd while I'm gone! I'll look on my lunch hour and then order later today if I can't find one.

Hmm just thought about how I have more energy now... I should be thinking about whether or not I'm painting the nursery because now is the time while I am feeling good AND don't have huge belly! Last time I was on a ladder and super prego since I get big fast! Using Summerland natural Premier print fabric... hooty owls for curtains already up with light blue, citron yellow, and off white so will follow that color scheme... may keep walls beige... kinda boring but color actually works with my fabrics. Less work, woo!

Hey ladies - I'm joining over from the ttc board. So excited that finally after a year I have a :BFP: :cloud9:

I think I'm due 31 July x

Waiting outside the pharmacy now for my progesterone!!!! HCG was 21! Woohoo! And he's putting me on metanx for my MTHFR!

Welcome on over MMMOREOS!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos Hun!!!\

CRYSTAL5483, hope your pharmacy wait wasn't too bad and all is well today!

I hope all you lovely ladies enjoyed the Thanksgiving holiday that celebrated yesterday!!! What a great holiday for a pegnant woman!!! :haha:

I was only 10 DPO and tested on the 21st, and 2 digital tests both read positive...

I've obsessively been testing every morning and have continued to show positive on all of the tests. I am hoping to get a blood test in the AM and setup an OB appointment.

I am extremely excited and somewhat nervous, still haven't told the boyfriend, here's to hoping he's as excited as I am!

CONGRATS! JILLE87, Wishing you a H&H 9 mos! Also hope BF is as happy too!

CRYSTAL, I agree, nice doubling. Everything is coming together nicely. I have been where you are and recently, one day at a time Hun, and you will get to the end of the journey lovely.

Thanks MrsMM! Just waiting now to hear levels for today (impatiently of course lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->