SPRING and SUMMER 2013 Babies!!! (39) We are Here! (5) Angels

Aww I cant wait for gender announcements!

As for me... I have felt sick to my stomach everyday starting around 7 weeks and now last night and today, I just feel like throwing up :wacko:

Oh boy! Im in for it!

We couldnt get the heart rate at 6 weeks, just saw a flicker so we have an appointment this coming tuesday. Yay!!

Hello! I'm due about 16 August 2013. Hello to all! This will be my 2nd child all being well!

Hi girls! A very emotionally frazzled pregnant woman over here! Had my 8 week appointment with mw and had a scan that day as well. (Thursday) Baby actually looks like a real baby now! We have a Hb of 150 and overall the baby looks great. However, I have a pretty large sub chorionic hemorrhage to the left of the gestational sac. I'll attempt to attach the ultrasound pic. Mw consulted with my OB and they decided with my MC and my infertility to treat me as high risk, and took me out of work, until further notice. :wacko: They seem pretty optimistic with how great baby looked, but are just being super cautious. Said that if I was a spontaneous pregnancy with no hx, they'd probably let me live a normal life. Started bleeding again last night after no bleeding for a little over a week. It was just dark brown and very light. Has continued into today, but still remains brown and minimal. I'm hoping it is just the clot getting the heck out! So happy baby is looking good, but just wish I could enjoy my pregnancy and not be so worried all the time. Granted, I'm not sure how much I would be enjoying it anyways being incredibly nauseous all the time and throwing up! Glad everyone is doing well. It looks like I'm the only troublemaker here! :winkwink:

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 13
SARAHRN04 good news that baby looks so well! Sorry that it is being treated at high risk and you are out of work until.... there is a lovely upside and that is the bean youhaving hangin on in there. You can do this, and with any luck, you will be back on your feet and living a "normal" life soon Hun! I am high risk currently, but not with the same limitations, so hang in there!

Aww I love the pic Crystal...

We had a scan at 8+5 weeks and got to see the baby and our baby has a heart rate of 172 as well!

CRYSTAL5483 Lovely Scan pic! So happy that this LO seems to be hanging tough!

I wonder if the genders will be the same too, let's see how this pans out, because my LO had a HB in the 150's at that time and we will find out next week....

I hope all you Ladies had a wonderful holiday or are having one depending on how you celebrate.

I am curious if we will be having the same genders as well. My doctor said from his experience high hb is girl and lower is boy. With my daugher she was around 150-160. We will see.

Only ten weeks until I get to find out lol!

Just thinking...

I know doctors recommend sleeping on your left side around 20 weeks.. which can be really hard. I have tried to start now even though im not that far along. Anyhow.. what REALLY helped me from waking up on my tummy or back with my daughter was slightly laying to the left side and placing a thin pillow half way under from the right side. This way, if you fall to your back during your sleep.. the pillow will keep you slightly leaned.

Hopefully this helps someone lol.

I learned it through being a certified nursing assistant and adjusting my patients.

Also.. here is a pic of my little bump/bloat :) im excited!!!
This is at 9 weeks and 5 days.
baby#2-9w5d.jpg

RENNER wow.... I have pics in my journal, check them out, I was already bigger than that at 10 wks. You look good Hun!

My DD I had a consistent 156 HB, so I am anxious to see what the LO inside is and all of you just to see the myths at work.
I sleep on my left side, I had to begin doing that at 7 wks because I am a tummy sleeper very seriously. Now I can't be comfy unless I am on my left side and often wake on the right side, but not the back. I suppose as I get a little bigger, I will begin to tip to my back some, but we are prepared with pillows.

CRYSTAL, I have a poll in my journal (page 102), I used the ladies their suggestions before I purchased mine. Which by the way I absolutely looooove! It puts me at ease very often in between appts. Although I am high-risk so I receive a few more scans than normal but after the 4th, there was more time inbetween and DW and I couldn't handle it. I bought mine and could hear at about 12wks. GL with your decision...

ICEPRINCESS hang in there, the waiting in TTC is the hardest no matter what the wait is for!

CRYSTAL5483 glad that you made the purchase, I know from experience that it will help put your mind at east!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->