SPRING and SUMMER 2013 Babies!!! (39) We are Here! (5) Angels

Just used the washroom... Had pink tinged discharge... Anyone else have this I am getting nervous. Did not has this with ds. Should I call my midwife?

If you're worried call your midwife but I heard its nothing to worry about unless its red or accompanied by cramps?

HAPPY NEW YEAR Ladies!!!

We are beyond happy for our Lil Girl!!! I updated my journal after the scan.

KMJFD Tomorrow you will know, how exciting!!!! Any guesses?

ICEPRINCESS If you are worried any time during your pregnancy, call your midwife/doc, it is better to get that comfort than to stress during this journey. Hope all is well Hun!

HAPPY NEW YEAR Ladies!!!

We are beyond happy for our Lil Girl!!! I updated my journal after the scan.

KMJFD Tomorrow you will know, how exciting!!!! Any guesses?

ICEPRINCESS If you are worried any time during your pregnancy, call your midwife/doc, it is better to get that comfort than to stress during this journey. Hope all is well Hun!

UGH, no inclination at all!!!! With DD, everyone said it was a boy, but I just knew deep down it was a girl! This time, I haven't a feeling or a guess either way.

To be honest, I'm super nervous for tomorrow. I don't remember when I started feeling movement with DD. I know it was late and I had an anterior placenta. I haven't felt much yet, so I am a bit worried. My OB has been away on a training course and then holidays, so I haven't seen him since 12 weeks. I didn't want to use a doppler incase I couldn't find the HB and freak myself out, so I have been patiently waiting for tomorrow. Hopefully all is well. If there is something wrong, we'll cross the bridge as a family when we get there. (I really am trying to stay optimistic.). I worry about everything when I am not pregnant, so DH just tells me everything is fine and I am just being me, lol.

At what point did you hear baby's heartbeat on the doppler?

I'm a little chunky to start and I'm about ten weeks. I tried last night and picked up the swoosh of the placenta and the faster beating artery I've seen people mistake as the heart. But not the galloping sound you should here.

Well ladies sadly to say I am going to be leaving this line of posts. Went for my first us Friday at 11+1 and the tech said I was not as far along as I should be. Then did a vag us and would not let me see anything. Asked when my next mw appointment was and pretty much ran out the door. I knew something was wrong.... Called mw office to see if someone could at least check for hb to ease my mind as we were on out way to a friends wedding hours away. They said not to worry if there was a problem they would call. So we left and just as we were pulling into the beautiful resort my cell phone rang... I knew who it was.... My mw asked what the tech had said... Nothing... She said the us showed a baby. But there was no hb. Stopped growing at 6+1. It was like someone ripped my heart out.... Told us to think of the options and she would call us next day. We were just thinking we were going to leave when several people we knew ran up to the truck.... Long story short... Held it together for my best friend... She had no idea what was going on.... Stayed for the wedding and left as soon as the party started... When we were saying good bye I think she could tell something was wrong but I did not want this to in anyway ruin a day she had been waiting years for... He was her high school sweetheart and also my brothers best friend. So I knew everyone there.... That was the hardest thing I have ever had to do emotionally. Seen ob today in emerg and was given cytotec. Things are starting to progress. This is my first mc.

Best of luck ladies.... I will be thinking of all of you but will no longer be around. Thanks for all your support!
If love could have kept you here my little one you would have lived forever.

Well ladies sadly to say I am going to be leaving this line of posts. Went for my first us Friday at 11+1 and the tech said I was not as far along as I should be. Then did a vag us and would not let me see anything. Asked when my next mw appointment was and pretty much ran out the door. I knew something was wrong.... Called mw office to see if someone could at least check for hb to ease my mind as we were on out way to a friends wedding hours away. They said not to worry if there was a problem they would call. So we left and just as we were pulling into the beautiful resort my cell phone rang... I knew who it was.... My mw asked what the tech had said... Nothing... She said the us showed a baby. But there was no hb. Stopped growing at 6+1. It was like someone ripped my heart out.... Told us to think of the options and she would call us next day. We were just thinking we were going to leave when several people we knew ran up to the truck.... Long story short... Held it together for my best friend... She had no idea what was going on.... Stayed for the wedding and left as soon as the party started... When we were saying good bye I think she could tell something was wrong but I did not want this to in anyway ruin a day she had been waiting years for... He was her high school sweetheart and also my brothers best friend. So I knew everyone there.... That was the hardest thing I have ever had to do emotionally. Seen ob today in emerg and was given cytotec. Things are starting to progress. This is my first mc.

Best of luck ladies.... I will be thinking of all of you but will no longer be around. Thanks for all your support!

I am so sorry to hear your news. Thinking of you!

OH that is so awful!!!! And you stayed for the wedding!! What a good friend... but what a HARD thing to do... amazing that you made it. This will be such a hard process... feeling for you, sigh... lean on your OH and he will help you!

So very sorry ice princess. Take the time you need to grieve. I've been there. Best of luck to you and yours!

Found the HB last night. 174bpm :)

Went to my first OB appointment today and got another ultrasound :) all is looking well.

Crystal - Yay! That's fantastic news! That's quite a high HB!! I'm curious to find out if you are having a girl, lol!!

I just saw my OB today. I had my 20 week scan last week and then the follow-up appointment today. He said the radiologist noted placenta previa at 2.9cm. He said not to worry about it all, that anything under 3.0cm is considered placenta previa. He said it should move up on its own, but as long as it stays where it is and doesn't move further down, we're good to go. So we just wait and see. :)

How is everyone else doing this week?

https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d1/Crystal5483/38AD6A99-0A3A-4472-9CEC-DE83E4A6BE39-3741-0000133BBF0717AE.jpg

Saw bub today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->