SPRING and SUMMER 2013 Babies!!! (39) We are Here! (5) Angels

CONGRATS KMJFC and LIBBYAM2003 on your little men!!! and so good to hear that things are going well for you.

CRYSTAL glad you found it, I was going to say it was after 12 weeks that I was able to find it and really didn't try until after just for my piece of mind. Now you can check whenever you feel the urge, was a real good thing for me considering all we had gone through in the past....

ICEPRINCESS :hugs: I know there just aren't enough hugs to really give you at this time, or even words as I have been there where you are. In fact, I know that you staying at that wedding was hard, but it was in the long run a good thing. Your strength from doing that will help you through the future steps of your journey. From experience I speak as I found out two days before my 12wk appt and scan, and 4 days before a large family event. DW and I went to the event, we held it together, and we were there for each other. I am sending more :hugs:, thoughts, and prayers your way at this time, and know that if ever you need an ear, I am here!:dust:

Had an appointment yesterday.. and a little scare! Assistant couldn't find the hb with the doppler so I went for an ultrasound and everything was perfect with a hb of 156! And our little baby is measuring right on.

My cervix is tilted so I guess it can take a little longer to hear with the doppler. Ill add an ultrasound pic shortly. Now im curious if we are going to have a boy or girl as with my daughter her hb was a little higher.

Only 6 weeks until we find out!

Here is the ultrasound pic :)

Attachments

• baby#212weeks.jpg
    baby#212weeks.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 2
Super cute Renner!!! My DD couldn't be found either at one appointment!

They didn't even try doppler with this baby just went straight for US to ease my mind lol

15 days until my NT scan and less than a month until my private scan which the US tech said if baby cooperates she can tell gender THAT early!!

Trying to conceive (TTC)Active BnB Member**Join Date: Sep 2012Location: washington statePosts: 139Thanked others: 16Thanked 39 times in 27 postsCurrently Feeling:*you can take my name off the july 3rd. found out yesterday at 15 weeks that baby has no heartbeat and passed away at 11weeks and 1 day. I started spoti ng monday and the np said she heard the heartbeat both monday and yesterday I had an ultrasound yesterday that found no heartbeat so no idea what she heard. she tried saying that all I had was a UTI. culture came back that its all clean and never had one. same np I seen the day after baby supposably passed away said she heard a heartbeat. so I will be filing a complaint because I don't think she heard one at last months ob appt. I am scheduled for a d&c for friday morning. my family is grieving really hard. and my son just as much as I am.. we tried for 3 years for our 4th child. this is miscarrige # 6. so we are sending baby and the other stuff for testing . please have my family in your prayers. and good luck to everyone who is expecting.

So sorry to hear Serenity9712 - I hope testing and results will give you some kind of answer.

Hello!

I hope everyone is doing well..

So something new that has been happening, when I sneeze it hurts pretty bad around my pelvis area. Only for a split second and it is a sharp pain.. maybe because my belly is stretching? Who knows but the second trimester is around the corner!

I still get that. Ita just round ligament pain. Nothing to worry about. It is quite annoying though.

Yup round ligament pain.

serenity.... oh that is awful news... sigh!

Definitely nothing to worry about, I think I am the furthest along in here right now, and I hate to tell you all, that is not going anywhere. However I read and my doc co-signed that when you feel the sneeze coming along, pull your knees up nearer your chest and it takes the sting away a little. Give you a few more weeks and you will be like me.... having a slight little tinkle with your sneeze, smh :haha: Do your kegels ladies!!!

So, anymore gender scans lately????

My gender scan is in 4 days. So looking forward to it.

I am having the little tinkle whenever I sneeze OR cough. Fantastic timing since everyone in my house, including me, has a terrible cold. Lol, the joys of pregnancy! But so totally worth it!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! :)

Oh goodness, that is too funny!

I was waking up about 5x a night to pee but now only about 2x. I was getting worried that something might be wrong.. but everyone is now saying that im starting to show. Also, after some research i read that once the baby moves up out of the uterus, there isn't as much pressure on the bladder so frequent urination should slow down a little... of course until a little later when the weight of everything is pushing on it again.

Does any of this sound right lol? And this is my second time around, I have completely forgot what happened when I pregnant with my daughter!

4.5 weeks until our gender scan!!

I don't wake up anymore to pee but thinking back to DD I think I only did once or twice and that was at 9 months. I can easily find the HB now when DD asks to hear "baby" :)

Well, my gut feeling all along was girl. But we are team BLUE!!
So happy right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->