SPRING and SUMMER 2013 Babies!!! (39) We are Here! (5) Angels

I had my 20 week scan today - we are excited to announce we are expecting our 3rd daughter :)

DH went up to attic and brought down a small suitcase of favourite girls clothes I had kept for passing onto my sister or down to my grandchildren (!). It was lovely seeing some of the little smock dresses again...

Past the halfway point and NO names even considered yet! For some reason I am waiting??

I had no names for my daughter until she was born. I wanted to see what she looked like first.

Yeah... I'm thinking if I still have no ideas by the last month, I'll start looking online at name lists. Surprised I haven't already... I am the impatient planner type! I guess I'm busy working on the nursery... and busy with my toddler and job etc. Picked out bedding but havent ordered it yet... already have all the furniture... painted... now to start looking for the little details.

I've had names picked out for years... But they could change!!!

My friend is throwing me a shower since DD is 6 1/2 and we've thrown out all her stuff except clothes and toys.

NT Scan in 1 hour 50min!!

yay to NT scan. Can't wait for your update.

I've had names picked out for years... But they could change!!!

My friend is throwing me a shower since DD is 6 1/2 and we've thrown out all her stuff except clothes and toys.

NT Scan in 1 hour 50min!!

Good luck! Hope everything went well! :)

Doctor came in after the scan and said that all looks well. I THINK I saw that all measurements were under 1.9 so that is good! Blood test still pending obviously.

Here are the pictures I got and a poll I set up! I'm SO anxious for gender reveal!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/1701275-gender-guesses.html

Yay thats great Crystal!

As for me... well... im getting anxious! I feel like a month in between appointments is forever! Only 9 days until my appointment though.

Anyhow, I hope everyone has a great week!

I feel you! My next appointment with the OB office is to see the NP and that's not until I think February 12!

Good Luck at the next appointments Ladies I keep updating the forst page with all the information that we get and trimesters that we pass on by!!!

I have my final U/S and scan on February 26th, when I will be moving to appts every 2 weeks as well... Time seem sto move much quicker these days, don't rush it Ladies, I am already starting to miss it!

Has anyone decided on a name yet?

We are going with Benjamin. No middle name as of yet, but possibly won't have one either. We like to keep things simple. :)

DD told me she doesn't want a boy baby and that mommy can go make a new one, lol. Kids say the funniest things! Aside from that, she seems interested in the baby and excited to talk about it. Any else have other children? How are they reacting? DD turns 3 one month before my due date.

Kmfjd. We have had names picked out for a while Brayden Edward or Mackenzie Beth! Not sure if they will stick though! DD is 6 and is SO EXCITED! She hugs my tummy and tells me "I'm not hugging you mama I'm hugging the munchkin!" We shall see if she's this excited when he/she arrive. She desperately wants a sister but has said she will take either!

KMFJD well, considering we have been at this for well over 3 years, we have already had our child's name selected. We had every possible combination selected, up to triplets, boy, girl, girl, etc.... So we have selected Kamryn Navar!

We have a DD she will be 11 this year, we have been trying to give a sibling for a number of years so she is excited and we gave her the "job" since she is older, to organize, design, and lead the way on her baby sister's room. She has taken that on lovely and we are all very pleased. As it comes together I will be posting in my journal.

All the names are wonderful. We have yet to pick any names.. I think it will be easier once we know if we are having a boy or girl. Speaking of that, I had a dream we had a girl and she had blonde hair and green eyes like my husband. We shall see!

On another note, I had to go to the ER because of some serious pain on my left side. It was soo bad, I almost had tears and I am NOT a baby when it comes to pain.. I thought there had to be something wrong with my kidneys as that was the general location. Turns out.. it was just round ligament pain!! ARE YOU KIDDING lol that is exactly what I thought. This is my second time around in less than two years. Arent my muscles stretched out? Doc said its common and it can be very painful (it was) even after 4 kids. I did not experience this in my first pregnancy, it was quite scary.

Woooh.. I was glad everything was ok with baby though!

I hope everyone else is progressing nicely :) Anyone have any cravings? I haven't craved anything specific, just fresh food. The thought of anything going into the microwave or that is processed totally turns me off. Its kind of a pain at times lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->