SPRING and SUMMER 2013 Babies!!! (39) We are Here! (5) Angels

I wish I was craving fresh food. All I want is Beaver Tails!!! (A Canadian thing ha ha, like a funnel cake basically, deep fried dough mmmmmm)

MEANT2BAMOM :haha: sounds like a good thing though....

RENNER I did not have those pains with DD but am now having them with my first, to the extreme. I actually had an appt scheduled and they kept me back in December, to rule out a UTI or a Kidney infection or Kidney stones. The pain now comes and goes so it is better, but on those days where she is bearing down, it is just as you described, and DW freaks because I am a pain fanatic, I don't typically feel any.... Hang in here.

I had tons of pain last night... so I feel for ya! I wrote about in my journal... guessing it was uterine irritability brought on by work stress. So I'm glad I don't have a super stressing job every day... just once in awhile!!

Round ligament... I had it big time with my first... so expecting it this time. Had some already, but know the majority will be as I get super big and think my skin just can't stretch any more!

What's round ligament feel like and where is it? I feel like my tummy is stretching I get random pains. My back has been hurting me today too.

Hey ladies!

Just a quick question for any of you who are not first time moms. I posted this in the toddler forum and got lots of Views but no responses. :(

My daughter will be 3 on April 30th. She goes to a private home daycare fulltime. She started potty training in May of 2012.
She pees on the potty just fine. She lets us know when she has to go and we have lots of time to get there. She wears underwear during the day, but still wears a pull-up at bed time, sometimes at nap time if we can't get her to go before her nap and she has had a lot to drink. We have no issues with peeing on the potty.

With poop, she will not go on the potty at home at all. At daycare, she occasionally will ask to go, but if she is peeing, the daycare provider tells her to try to poop and at some point during the day, she will go.

I don't know what to do and I am at my wit's end. It is causing me so much anxiety and I feel like a failure because most of her friends get it and have no trouble at all with pooping on the potty. I know every child is diffferent, and I know that "no child goes to university in a diaper", but it is still so frustrating.

I don't know how to make it work. I tried wrapping a whole bunch of small presents and telling her that she could open one every time she pooped on the potty. In a week and a half, it worked once and she hasn't gone since. She will tell me when I am changing her messy underwear that "big girls go on the potty", but refuses to do it.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me?? How long did it take your kids?

Thanks!

I wish I was craving fresh food. All I want is Beaver Tails!!! (A Canadian thing ha ha, like a funnel cake basically, deep fried dough mmmmmm)

SO random!!! I went to university in Ottawa and many of my friends still live there. One has been posting off and on for the past month or so that she is craving Beaver Tails!!! I can tell by your wedding clicker that you're not the same person, but for a second, I wondered if it could be!

I'm about 2 hours down the road from you in Petawawa.

We went shopping today. Our son now has bibs, clothes, nappies, a swing, bouncy chair, baby monitor, dummies, bottles and a buggy. I'm getting excited about using them all.

Crystal - For me, RL pain has been lower abdomen on left and right side.

Kmjfd - Not there yet with my lo... ugh we are still working on getting her to sit on the potty with a diaper on and that is hard enough! I feel for you!

28329 - oh I remember the excitement of buying all that stuff with my first!! Yay!

I never for excited buying with my first, I was on my own with bad spd so was pleased when resting. This is df's first so its so much more exciting.

Kmfjd - DD was 3 1/2 before she was dulling trained. She hated potty chairs and would only use the real toilet with a seat insert.

Oh and we tried every trick in the book. I ended up just hiding the pull ups and telling her we didn't have money to buy them anymore and she said OK. So odd!

My daughter was completely potty trained by time she was 2. I had no problems so am no help there. Sorry.

kmjfd- Does she have a favorite character such as littler mermaid or dora? If so, maybe you could make a special day full of excitement to go buy a pair of dora undies or whatever she chooses. Might want to buy a few pairs lol.. and then tell her that she shouldnt go potty on "dora". My sister and sister-in-law both said it was very easy to potty train with this method. I hope it helps, keep us updated.

Crystal- When I was experiencing extreme round ligament pain, it was only on the left side of my stomach. It was next to my belly button and kind of swept down to my lower left abdominal. It even hurt to push on my stomach and it only felt better when I crouched over. (Probably because I wasn't stretching my tummy as much). It was horrible. I have had more RL pains recently but they were not nearly as intense and included the right side as well.

SO random!!! I went to university in Ottawa and many of my friends still live there. One has been posting off and on for the past month or so that she is craving Beaver Tails!!! I can tell by your wedding clicker that you're not the same person, but for a second, I wondered if it could be!

I'm about 2 hours down the road from you in Petawawa.

Small world! It must be winterlude going on here making our cravings stronger...more huts = stronger cravings???? It doesnt help I live so close to the canal, I swear I can smell them from my house!

Also -- went for my anomaly scan yesterday. Baby was very co-operative and looks healthy and growing at an almost perfect rate :) Oh and its a girl!!!!

Started spotting some brown blood mixed with CM last night and little more today. It's totally freaking me out despite knowing brown is old. Talked to nurse this morning she thinks I'd be ok waiting until 2:30 for the appointment I already had but is going to check with NP to see if she wants to see me earlier.

I'm sure everything is ok crystal. Thinking about you.

Wellllll..... I am sooo excited! We have an appointment in an hour to find out if this little baby is a girl or boy!! Hopefully the baby lets us see!

Keep us updated Crystal! Im sure everything is just fine!

MEANT2BAMOM Congrats team :pink:

CRYSTAL I'm sure that you and LO are just fine, relax and bring it up at the appt Hun.

RENNER GL Hun, hope LO cooperates. We will be waiting for an update.

AFM... DD was potty trained at 20 months. She even was good at through the night which was a blessing....

Time to check on a few of you Ladies as we approach some 3rd trimester ending....
How are you MOMMY2BE7772 and MAMMY2OAKLEN??? April is getting here pretty fast....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->