SPRING and SUMMER 2013 Babies!!! (39) We are Here! (5) Angels

BECY_BOO, "I am soooo sorry Hun! :hugs:So very sorry.... I cannot imagine. Please accept condolences for you and DH as well as you son!:hugs:

KMJFD.... I updated in my journal.... Pics and all!!!

Pictures are amazing!! :) congratulations!!

I opted not to have IPS so my OB booked an appt for me at 12 weeks (tomorrow!) as he has an in-office ultrasound machine. So excited! If everything still looks good (he said all was great at 10 weeks and to relax), we'll probably start telling everyone. I told my boss because the appointments and time away from work were concerning him a bit, and only a few close friends. I didn't realize I would be showing so early the second time around!! A couple people have asked me right out!

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend! :)

Hi everyone,

Just moved over from the November testers group!

Still crossing fingers and toes that all goes well. I have a dating ultrasound on friday but I think I am due early July. Any other July due dates in the group?

Welcome over MEANT2BAMOM, there are plenty of ladies in your time frame, just check the front page.... So happy for you!

Lovely pics SERENITY, I updated your info on the front page!

Thanks KMFJD! We were so excited at the pics we were able to get! How did your 12 week scan go the other day? Can't wait for an update.

Well, I think that at 13w3d, we can say I am in the 2nd trimester. Waiting to REALLY say it until after our high risk appt on Monday which will put us at 14 weeks and that is most definitely 2nd Trimester!!! How are all my 2nd Trimester Ladies doing? And how about all of the 1st Trimester(ers), feeling ok?

Hi

Hope everyone is well - I lost this thread but yeah, found you all again.

I have been feeling absolutely awful - 24/7 nausea, urine infection, thrush, diarrhoea. I have never had anything more than slight travel sick feeling before and that would disappear with one biscuit. I guess the nausea is supposed to be a good sign but it doesn't help at the moment. I am presently off work as I thought this wasa tummy bug but maybe just an unwelcome pregnancy symptom.

Hope you are all doing well?

Hi

Hope everyone is well - I lost this thread but yeah, found you all again.

I have been feeling absolutely awful - 24/7 nausea, urine infection, thrush, diarrhoea. I have never had anything more than slight travel sick feeling before and that would disappear with one biscuit. I guess the nausea is supposed to be a good sign but it doesn't help at the moment. I am presently off work as I thought this wasa tummy bug but maybe just an unwelcome pregnancy symptom.

Hope you are all doing well?

I am with you! I feel as though I have the stomach flu, constantly! No UTI or thrush but definately 24/7 nausea and dry heaving. How far along are you? I am hoping this is short lived for me.

Never mind just looked at your ticker. I hope my nausea doesnt last that long! I think I am only about 7 weeks. I will find out tomorrow.

Sorry guys that you are not feeling well! Hopefully it is just a short thing and will be over soon! Otherwise I'd get the dr to prescribe you something!

So sorry some of you ladies are feeling so rough! It'll get better soon.
I see my midwife earlier. Great appointment. My bp is pretty low at 92/60 but she wasn't worried about that. Blood test and flu jab tomorrow, second scan in 14 days then midwife again in 6 weeks. Getting pretty exciting.

ANNIE, so very sorry to hear that that nausea has still got a hold on you... If I can be of any comfort or hope, my nausea seemed to taper off around 11-12 weeks. Now it is just a random occurence. Hang in there Hun!:flower:

MEANT2B, I hope you read my response to ANNIE and get something to hope for, you are still early on and I unfortunately don't have great things to say about nausea at the 7 wks point. I did note most things in my journal however. GL Hun, hang in there, your bean is staying healthy and thriving from you and your nausea.... :flower:

28329, YAY!!!! That is an awesome MW appt. Can't wait to hear the update from the next. You are creeping right along and following me on into the 2nd trimester soon. Are you going to get a gender scan or wait it out team :yellow:?

Hi to all the other lovely preggos ladies here!!!:wave:

first ob appointment today and 2nd scan to check the 2nd sac. so excited 6 hrs. i had another dream last night about a boy and girl twins.

MrsMM, I couldn't go another 30 weeks not knowing what we're having :haha:
We'll see if we have the money for a private gender scan just after christmas. I sooooo want a boy. But a girl will equally fill my heart with love.

Good luck for your appointment serenity. Scans are super exciting!!

First ultrasound this afternoon! So nervous and no idea what to expect! Send good vibes that everything is where it is supposed to be :)

Hi everyone! I'm coming over from the November testers with my :bfp: !!!!
We are Due July 25th!

Have my first scan in two weeks to make sure we are on the up and up. Must say that I am very excited, and scared because we had a MC back in June and the 6 weeks scan didn't go so well. so I'm [-o< that this will all go ok!

Welcome over MEANT2BAMOM, there are plenty of ladies in your time frame, just check the front page.... So happy for you!

Lovely pics SERENITY, I updated your info on the front page!

Thanks KMFJD! We were so excited at the pics we were able to get! How did your 12 week scan go the other day? Can't wait for an update.

Well, I think that at 13w3d, we can say I am in the 2nd trimester. Waiting to REALLY say it until after our high risk appt on Monday which will put us at 14 weeks and that is most definitely 2nd Trimester!!! How are all my 2nd Trimester Ladies doing? And how about all of the 1st Trimester(ers), feeling ok?

12 week scan went great!! I had Gastro the night before and was super worried that I wouldn't make it, but I pulled it together and managed to hold down all that water! He said things looks great this time around (I had a SCH with DD) and he again reminded me to relax and enjoy it! Sooo, I am! We have started telling people now and everyone is happy and excited for us. 13 weeks on Monday, wow. It went by so fast!

Hi everyone! I'm coming over from the November testers with my :bfp: !!!!
We are Due July 25th!

Have my first scan in two weeks to make sure we are on the up and up. Must say that I am very excited, and scared because we had a MC back in June and the 6 weeks scan didn't go so well. so I'm [-o< that this will all go ok!

I also am coming over from November tester... Due the same day! July 25th... Calling it our christmas in July. Best of luck at your scan.

Oh my goodness crystal. Congratulations!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->