Spring Babies

Tee - hope you are feeling better/more constant at least... let us know what doc says. You've been such a good mommy for all these weeks. Even if Noah comes tomorrow you will be looking at brilliant and perfect little human. Hope he stays in - partially so you can still hang out with me while Emma joins the rest of our friends!:blush:

OH I also wanted to share this. This week in National Infertility Awareness Week. So a huge shout out to all the couples out there that are fighting the good fight. We fought for 7 years. <3

gah started sobbing at your post and pic. so happy for you guys. so happy for me too.

<3 I sobbed posting that pic. lol

I hope he stays in a little bit longer too. I've been so "text book" this pregnancy that I am certain he's bound to stay in for the full 40. Just as long as he doesn't overstay his welcome. LOL

Lilly - oh thank you for commenting about the sweet smell. I haven't been smelling it since the other day. I am just glad it wasn't my water. And I totally don't think that you are pushing me to make Noah come sooner, I know what you mean. If it comes down to where I'm 39 weeks, I will be doing what I can to help him along, LOL.

Thanks for that list too!!! I need to get some big underroos and the maternity pads and then I think I am covered. WOO HOO!

Yeah I don't think waters really smell of much. Though it's confusing because I had a yellowy discharge and waters are a straw like colour apparently (I didn't ever see the colour!) so they look the same which is why I kept thinking mine had gone when they hadn't!

I think you can do what ever natural inducing methods you want but they absolutely will not come out until they're ready so I wouldn't worry, my friend was 2 weeks over due and sat on her ball every day for nearly the whole day and took all the supplements etc but nothing worked! Little Noah will make his appearance whenever he feels he wants to!

Can't wait for you guys to have your babies!

Karry - how you getting on?

x x

I agree. I know he'll come when he is ready, trust me I am ready now, but I know he'll come when it's best. These last few weeks are just rough. With the waddling, the no sleeping, the acid reflux, the crazy dreams, the pubic bone pain, etc. LOL But, then you mix that with the excitement, anxiety of meeting him and the joy of being able to carry him this long is just amazing. No wonder pregnant women get a little mad. LOL I just really can't wait to see what he looks like <3

Oh I forgot to tell you ladies about my appointment yesterday. I thought I was going in for the 36 week check up. The same ol, measure, hear the heartbeat and ask any questions I might have.

Oh NO!!! I walk in and the nurse tells me that I am having my group b strep test! I was not prepared! I scheduled my next appointment, which is on May 2nd, in the AM for that reason. It'd be right after a shower and I'd have time to garden and prepare. LOL So yes, my blood pressure was high and I was not feeling too good about what was about to go down (literally) LOL.

I must say though, I am glad that's over. You'd think with all the RE appointments with "wandy" I'd be totally fine with it!

So I know it's something that is pretty common to be positive, I'm not too worried about it. So, I'm thinking my next appt will me the start of the weekly internal exams? Getting so so close!

Oh I forgot to tell you ladies about my appointment yesterday. I thought I was going in for the 36 week check up. The same ol, measure, hear the heartbeat and ask any questions I might have.

Oh NO!!! I walk in and the nurse tells me that I am having my group b strep test! I was not prepared! I scheduled my next appointment, which is on May 2nd, in the AM for that reason. It'd be right after a shower and I'd have time to garden and prepare. LOL So yes, my blood pressure was high and I was not feeling too good about what was about to go down (literally) LOL.

I must say though, I am glad that's over. You'd think with all the RE appointments with "wandy" I'd be totally fine with it!

So I know it's something that is pretty common to be positive, I'm not too worried about it. So, I'm thinking my next appt will me the start of the weekly internal exams? Getting so so close!

Ew yeah I had mine last appointment and it hurt!! Wait is "wandy" the catheter that we had up through our cervix for the last oh two years? hahaha. Got negative result after being sure I had it. yay!

So yeah I was wondering when the internal peeks would start. Is this to just check cervix dialation? Have my next apt on Monday.

Emma how you doing?

Lilly SO nice to hear from you and thank you for sharing wisdom!!!

Hahah yes, good ol wandy at the RE. LOL

I think the next appointments starting week 37 is the cervix checks. But, I'm not sure. My girlfriend had hers the other day and she was 3cm dilated and she didn't even know it. I'm so hoping that happens on my next appt. Mine is on Friday. It would be nice if Noah decided week 37-38 was a good time to make his appearance. LOL

*flies through* Hi, girls! :) I'm doing great! Will pop back later - have a recording deadline for tomorrow, aaaaaargh! I left a track 'til last minute, no inspiration, but the label just threw another at me to finish writing -"Oh, can we have them back tomorrow?" "Yeah, of course you can!" *Emma disappears, muttering something about wifi problems for entire weekend* :D

I hope you're all doing well, omg am I next? I've had no signs labour's anywhere near and I'm sure I predicted she'll be 6days later than hospital reckon from LMP as I did it from the 'deed', so to speak, so I won't be too surprised if she doesn't arrive on time. :)

Yes ma'am, Emma. You are next!! Unless Qwerty or I beat you, but I don't think I will LOL.

Good luck with the recording!!!! <3

Good luck and have fun with the recording Emma! I'm torn between enjoying crazy amounts of work right up until labor to keep me sane or chilling out as I'm getting much more tired.

Qwerty - I have my last day set for May 9th, but I was going to extend that to the week after if I don't have Noah, but now I am thinking I might just start my leave then anyways. I'm so uncomfortable at work towards the middle of the day, it's so hard to get up after not sleeping, and I just don't want to be around these people anymore LOL

Yeah that's my last day of official duties as well. Will likely have a lot of computing to do but at least that's at home on my own schedule.

In other news... SO ITCHY. Last two nights it's gotten really bad and in my palms and soles of feet. My urine has been really dark past week as well and I was thinking it was just because I've stopped drinking at night to try to sleep better but now I'm worried about obstetric cholestasis so will bring it up with doc on Monday at my appointment. Oof don't want to get induced early.... Obvi want baby to be healthy and get him out if need be. Will be drinking more water and sticking to low fat diet this weekend to try to help out liver. Itching wakes me up it's so bad. Arg.

This is what I get for not having bad MS :)

So I ended up calling doc yesterday. She had me rush to lab to get blood drawn and met me at fetal monitoring for half an hour. Baby boy looks perfect but if my blood comes back positive for cholestasis they will induce immediately :( it was a really stressful day running around to different labs to try to get there before they closed(missed two) and then having to go to the hospital. Was so tired already it was the last thing I wanted to do and last thing that I felt was good for me and baby but glad I am getting checked.

I just really really want him to stay there for another few weeks. Scared and so disappointed that the entire thing might turn into a medical procedure. Trying to be positive for now until bile results later this week. Lots of ladies get itchy. This is lame but also feels hard because I'm a pretty healthy person I don't get why my body can't do this.

Qwerty - I'm thinking about you. I have a friend that has had the same issue and she said that it's common with multiples and IVF. I really hope that everything turns out ok for you and your little man!!!

Qwerty - I'm thinking about you. I have a friend that has had the same issue and she said that it's common with multiples and IVF. I really hope that everything turns out ok for you and your little man!!!

Thanks Tee. Yeah weird about it with IVF.

AHHHHH I'm kinda devastated. They are inducing me tomorrow and I have to spend the night in the hospital ripening my cervix.

THey aren't even waiting for results of the bile test which should come in Wed or THurs!!! I am feeling really pressured here... my ALT test came back "a little high" - but I don't have any numbers :(

oh my goodness! Hang in there. I will be sending my love. I know it's hard not to stress or feel pressured, but just think, it's all happening the way it should and your little one is just telling your body that he's ready to come out! I am so excited to see him! I will be thinking of you!

What time will you be going in tomorrow? I must say, I am a wee bit jealous because girl, I cannot do this for 3 more weeks!!! I literally want to rip someone's face off!

oh my goodness! Hang in there. I will be sending my love. I know it's hard not to stress or feel pressured, but just think, it's all happening the way it should and your little one is just telling your body that he's ready to come out! I am so excited to see him! I will be thinking of you!

What time will you be going in tomorrow? I must say, I am a wee bit jealous because girl, I cannot do this for 3 more weeks!!! I literally want to rip someone's face off!

Going in tonight! Will get there around 7:30 I think to check in. I have NO IDEA what is going to go on and wish I were more prepared about what happens during induction. Gonna try to get him out my hoo ha and no c section. One plus is I guess he'll be smaller so maybe that will help keep things more "natural" lol.

Apologies for leaving you early... although I'll probably be posting up a storm tonight while I am all lonely with a balloon in my cervix...

Ohhhhhhhhhh Good luck Qwerty!!!! I am so very excited for you. I can't believe your going to have your perfect little man soon! I am so so excited!!! XOXOXO I will be sending my love <3

Thanks so much. Of course after rushing me here it's 11 pm and still no sign of doc or balloon up in my cervix. Nurse said it's good that I'm a tiny one cm dialated because then they can get balloon in easier. Sigh. Sent husband home for now.

Peeking in before another madcap, hectic day, aaargh! Aw, good luck, qwerty, here's to an event-free induction and your beautiful little son will be with you soon enough. Keep us posted on your progress and give him lots of kisses when he arrives :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->