Started Packing

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
*Eek*

Its going to be a nightmare - I have filled one big box with stuff around my desk & its certainly not the end to my desk junk & bits :oops: :lol:

Problem is bar the conservatory theres not much space for boxes - not much space in there as it is although I've shoved everything I can (bar the 2 seater sofa) to one side! :shock:

Does anyone ever pack & say they will keep stuff in rooms to their own boxes? I always do but end up with bits from every room in one box then its a nightmare unpacking :twisted:

Ha ha yea i do exactly the same.

Moved twice last year and didnt keep things in the boxes they were meant to go in .. was total chaos .. lol

Dont you find it makes it worse unpacking!!

Not moving again for a while (well not til i have a baby)

Yer it does :lol: Esspecially when you have up & downstairs! :twisted:

Going to try my best to keep to the rules this time :lol:

Dont ask me about packing :lol: I atart well with a few boxes and then leave the rest till the last minute, even end up with my sister doing it for me :lol: as i'm that bad.

I'm moving again soon, as the place i'm currently in is being knocked down. :roll: I've hopefully about 2 years but have a feeling it will be sooner :shock:

Fingers crossed for you Wobbs with any luck it will all be nice and easy for you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->