Started trying straight after loss - where are we now

Dani - I saw your post on Ickle's journal, hope everything is OK x

I am ok, just upset and angry, wasn't treated very nicely. Home and trying to rest :(

Hey! I'd like to join you ladies here. Hubs and I had our loss almost a week ago and we have decided to start TTC right away! So I have begun charting and today am down to spotting. FX for this cycle to be it. :D

A bit about us: Hubs and I are both originally from the ATL area but we have lived in China (not too far from HongKong) for over 2 years now and plan to stay for life. Our loss was our first, but we are really hopeful.

GTKY: If you could travel internationally, where would you go?

Hi girls, not posted in here a while, I got my bfp this morning. Dani, I'm sorry you werent treated very well, nothing like making a hard experience even more difficult :hugs: Hope everyone else is ok? x

Attachments

• digi.jpg
    digi.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 2
OMG!!!!! LORAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
Tons and tons of congrats!!!! That's fab!!!!!! I kept thinking about you these past few weeks, and I can't imagine how hard it must have been, but I'm just so so so happy for you! That's enough to make my day!

Come and join us on the PAL thread that was started by Lozdi.

Dani: sorry you were not treated well. Hugs. Just a tiny question: I thought you'd be on the PAL thread too, but I don't see you there and I miss you!!! Have you got a journal or something? Hope everything is ok. xxx

Welcome Lydsie, sorry for your loss. I hope you get your bfp soon.
Btw: I'm a french expat in London, I did not travel that far, but still... ;-)

OMG!!!!! LORAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
Tons and tons of congrats!!!! That's fab!!!!!! I kept thinking about you these past few weeks, and I can't imagine how hard it must have been, but I'm just so so so happy for you! That's enough to make my day!

Come and join us on the PAL thread that was started by Lozdi.

Dani: sorry you were not treated well. Hugs. Just a tiny question: I thought you'd be on the PAL thread too, but I don't see you there and I miss you!!! Have you got a journal or something? Hope everything is ok. xxx

Welcome Lydsie, sorry for your loss. I hope you get your bfp soon.
Btw: I'm a french expat in London, I did not travel that far, but still... ;-)

Thanks Ummi :) I will have a look for the thread now xx

Congrats LORA!!!!!!

Ummi I just dont have time to chat on here, when im on my computer I need to edit so I didn't join groups. I will have some time mid april once I stop work so will be more chatty then x

Welcome Lidsie sorry you find yourself here, I hope that you recover quickly xxx
Lora I'm soo happy for you xxx
Dani hope that you're ok and the babies, Been thinking about you, sorry that you were treated badly, rest well xxx

I just found out today that I miscarried. Though I knew it before the doctors were able to confirm it. I'm really down, but we would like to start TTC right away. I am considering charting, but should I wait until AF or just start now?

Sorry for your loss.
After my mc, i started charting when the bleeding stopped.

Hi Malcom, sorry that you find yourself here

This thread isn't as active as it use to be - lots of the ladies are now pregnant with their rainbows or have even had them!

Hi malcom, you dont have to wait until af most of us got straight back to ttcal but its a personal thing really. My bleeding lasted nearly a month then had one week no bleeding then af so i wasnt really in the mood to bd. Charting deffinately helped me figure out my cycles and the changed as the months went by. But yes wait until af starts then start charting. Everyone heals differently, some get pregnant straight away others like me took 6 months, some are still waiting. Just take time to emoitionally recover it is a hard and lonely journey mc, but talking to others does help. Big hugs xxx

Ummi how are things today? xx

Malcolm- I would probably wait until you got your first AF before charting, Im not sure if your temps would be all that accurate otherwise? Im not entirely sure though, I only temped this last cycle (and got bfp) Good luck hun and sorry for your loss xx

Thx Lora for asking. Back to square -1. The scan showed a sac, no fetal pole. It measured 4-5 weeks, I am 7+1. :(
Next time maybe...

Thx Lora for asking. Back to square -1. The scan showed a sac, no fetal pole. It measured 4-5 weeks, I am 7+1. :(
Next time maybe...

Life can be so cruel hun :nope: Just so unfair (((((((()))))))

Thanks. I may wait to chart but I did buy an OPK kit. I was out of town for 2 weeks and came back for Valentine's Day. My husband and I got a hotel room and planned a romantic night but that was when the bleed started and the cramps were so severe we had to go home. It took another week for doctor's to confirm it was a MC. A part of me is eager to try again, but another part is just numb. I cried all week waiting for results, but I haven't cried once since i got the news.

Ummi, I'm so sorry to hear that :(

Sending lots of hugs your way, I hope you're doing Ok x

Just want to say hi to the new ladies. I graduated from here a long time ago, my baby is almost 8 weeks old but I still like to check in.
Malcolm I started ttc straight away but started charting after the first AF following my miscarriage. The first couple of cycles were all over the place but once they settled down it taught me loads about my body and my cycles. It took me 7 months to get pregnant again but I didn't have time on my side as I'm almost 40. When it seemed to be taking forever I took up running 3x a week to give me another focus and I'm sure that helped. Good luck and sorry for your losses.
As for where I'd like to travel, I'd love to visit the Deep South. I want to drink in bars in Louisiana and see the Mississippi. Also my partner lived in Hong Kong as a child so I would like to go there too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->