Started trying straight after loss - where are we now

Congratulations Chele she is beautiful :flower:

How is everyone?

AF got me today :cry: I knew to expect it as id got BFN's but this month just seems to have hit me harder. It would be my little mans due date in 2 weeks, and I really really wanted to be pregnant before then, but I'm not :nope: Ive been packing all his little things away in to his memory box today- his scan pics, footprints, blankets etc. 6 boxes at the top of the wardrobe and only 4 babies with me. Broke my heart. I know I'm blessed to have 4 with me, but no Mum should have to bury 2 of her babies. Im sorry im having a woe-is-me day.

Congrats chele!!! She's beautiful!!

Hi faye! How are you doing? Hope everything is ok for you.

Oyinkan: welcome to our thread. Doctors would want you to wait until your first af to start ttc for dating purpose. Apart from that, if you are not having any complications following your mc, there is no medical reason to wait you may ovulate, you may not. It all depends, as your hormones may be all over the place for a while after you mc.
Wish you the best!

Dodger: loving the spoiler ;-)

Thanks ,no complication after m/c so will be using pos opk to know when am to ovulate.

Congrats chele what a beauty and a lovely name xxx
Sorry af got you lora :hug:
Dodger that is sooooooo exciting well done lovely lady xxxx
Hi faye how are you? Xx
Ummi how are you and the family hope your well xx

Good morning ladies!
I'm still shocked!
Went to POAS and the very faint line was still there, but this time I could see it no matter which way I looked at it. I was shaking!!! I decided to use my digi. I was shaking in the bathroom waiting for the results!!! And it spelled it out loud for me: pregnant! 1-2!!
I so hope it's my sticky bean!!

Lots of sticky thoughts for all of you!!
*Special hugs* to loraloo xxx
Hope you'll join me this cycle!!

How is everyone else? Where are you all?

Kelly, I saw your ticker, OMG 31 weeks! Where did the time go?
Merri: you too, already 11 weeks? When will u have a scan? Keep us posted!

Congrat and am so happy for you.........lot of sticky bean soon to us that remain too:happydance::baby:

Yippie Ummi that is wonderful news congratulations to you and your family xxxx
I know time has flown by my scan is friday afternoon eeekkk!! I cant believe kelly is already 31wks the months have really dissappeared!
Ginny nice temp spike xx

good morning ladies!
I'm still shocked!
Went to poas and the very faint line was still there, but this time i could see it no matter which way i looked at it. I was shaking!!! I decided to use my digi. I was shaking in the bathroom waiting for the results!!! And it spelled it out loud for me: Pregnant! 1-2!!

*special hugs* to loraloo xxx
hope you'll join me this cycle!!

Kelly, i saw your ticker, omg 31 weeks! Where did the time go?
Merri: You too, already 11 weeks? When will u have a scan? Keep us posted!

wooohooo!!!!

good morning ladies!
I'm still shocked!
Went to poas and the very faint line was still there, but this time i could see it no matter which way i looked at it. I was shaking!!! I decided to use my digi. I was shaking in the bathroom waiting for the results!!! And it spelled it out loud for me: Pregnant! 1-2!!

wooohooo!!!!

Dodger: I believe we're going to be bump buddies??!!

Thanx ladies, all your support means a lot to me. All the suport you've all given me all this time is priceless. I have a special thought for Ickle, who is not with us on this thread anymore, but her support and advice has meant a lot. Hope it sticks, mow is the scary time but exciting nonetheless. PMA all the way!

Will keep you posted on the progression. Please stick lil bean!

good morning ladies!
I'm still shocked!

wooohooo!!!!

Dodger: I believe we're going to be bump buddies??!!

Thanx ladies, all your support means a lot to me. All the suport you've all given me all this time is priceless. I have a special thought for Ickle, who is not with us on this thread anymore, but her support and advice has meant a lot. Hope it sticks, mow is the scary time but exciting nonetheless. PMA all the way!

Will keep you posted on the progression. Please stick lil bean!

We are!! :D I'm due Oct 7th. How about you? :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Is it weird that I'm actually not scared out of my wits or a bundle of nerves? I just feel so happy and excited about this pregnancy and I so did not expect that. I'm praying that both of our little ones stick!

Oh my god! AWESOME news on this thread!
Firstly big hugs for Loraloo. I hope it happens really soon for you. Those due dates are tough and I cannot imagine what you have gone through. You are right, no mum should have to go through that twice.
Chele, huge congrats. Amelie is beautiful and I love the name. Another rainbow to add to the list from this thread.
Ummi, Dodger, I'm so thrilled for you both. I had a feeling we would see a bfp or two this month. I'm so happy for you.

That's fab dodger!! Due date for me 11th october, God willing.
I want to enjoy it too, just knowing that it can happen again after a loss. I really thought I'd never see a bfp again in my life.

Mrs Mig: nice to hear from you too. How are you and lil one?

Sorry dodger how did i miss that :haha: congrats :happydance:

:hugs: loraloo couldnt even begin to imagine how hard it must be to go through that :hugs:

Ummi, do try to enjoy it. It took a lot of effort for me to relax and enjoy my pregnancy and I had my share of wobbles but I'm so pleased I can now look back and remember a happy pregnancy rather than a time when I felt stressed and anxious. It's very hard though.
We are doing fine thank you. It really is so much easier second time around. Louis is an adorable baby and I am enjoying every minute of him.

Sorry dodger how did i miss that :haha: congrats :happydance:

:hugs: loraloo couldnt even begin to imagine how hard it must be to go through that :hugs:

Haha! No worries. I haven't been active much on this thread, so it's no surprise that you missed it! :p I pop in from time to time to check up on people though. :)

Thank you!!! :hugs:

Mrs mig: happened the same to me with ds2, way easier second time around. Even sleepless nights seemed easier! Hope it stays like this for u!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->