Started trying straight after loss - where are we now

Ladies you'll be proud of my baby steps. I watched the 30 Day Shred on YouTube and decided that I could probably do it do I went out to tesco and bought it. They've got it for £5 just now or £8 for 2 fitness DVDs so I bought a Pilates one too. I also got an exercise mat too that was reduced. It's not the same as actually doing it I know but at least I'm prepared for when I'm feeling better.

Can't remember if it was this thread or the other one where we were speaking about the 30 day shred or not and I'm on my phone so can't be bothered checking. I supposed we'd better transition over the general chat to here anyway lol

This thread moves sooo fast. Anyway 30 day shred is amazing... u will b a little sore but no pain no gain!!! Zumba is good fun too Amazon have it for 26 with freepost. Pink have agreat hol and hope af stays away.

Go ickle, go ickle :happydance: :happydance:

You'll love it. Well I'm going to be honest, you'll hate it for the first 5 days or so, but then you'll suddenly find it a lot easier, and that you get a real high for the rest of the day after you've done it, and then you'll be hooked. And you'll start dropping Jillian'isms into your daily speech and bark at people to "stop phoning it in" when you think they aren't pulling their weight and they will look at you in total bafflement :rofl:

Actually I think 30 day shred is probably some sinister cult thing :haha:, thinking about it, but it does work, promise!

:hi:I've never posted on a forum before but have been reading a lot since our MC November 4th. I heard that it helps with the anxiety by sharing with people in the same boat so here goes. I hope it's okay if I crash. First decided to not prevent pregnancy but not really trying in August '11. Got a HPT + in September 1 day bf missed period. No complications until October w/ spotting dx with low lying placenta. Then on November 4th it ended, no DC needed. We were told to wait for AF to try again, we didn't but it didn't work. AF finally came 6 weeks later and I am now on CD 28 and 4 BFN later no AF. I am normally very regular but know things can change after a loss. Typically 28 day cycle. So as I wait I wish everyone luck.

Hello ladies I was stalking the other thread and say your link Emum.

For those who do not know me I am debzie, ttc #2 for the past 18 months and have had two mmcs in that time. Last one was in June last year.

Due date was on wednesday and to be honest coped really well with it. I feel like I have more closure if that makes sense.

So hello I will try to keep up with all you loverly ladies nut know that If Im not posting I will be lurking.

i have the 30 day shred and it is brilliant! i only done it for a few days and i felt amazing (if not sore!) haha i done that plus swimming and general walking and lost 3" off each thigh!

you can get cheap weights if you don't have some already from asda

Thanks for that. Not sure where the nearest Asda is round here, I usually just go to the one at Portlethen on my way home from Aberdeen. I'll google though lol!

This thread moves sooo fast. Anyway 30 day shred is amazing... u will b a little sore but no pain no gain!!! Zumba is good fun too Amazon have it for 26 with freepost. Pink have agreat hol and hope af stays away.

We're a chatty bunch :) What I do it go to the last unread post and then just click the multi quote for the posts I want to reply to otherwise I miss heaps lol!

Go ickle, go ickle :happydance: :happydance:

You'll love it. Well I'm going to be honest, you'll hate it for the first 5 days or so, but then you'll suddenly find it a lot easier, and that you get a real high for the rest of the day after you've done it, and then you'll be hooked. And you'll start dropping Jillian'isms into your daily speech and bark at people to "stop phoning it in" when you think they aren't pulling their weight and they will look at you in total bafflement :rofl:

Actually I think 30 day shred is probably some sinister cult thing :haha:, thinking about it, but it does work, promise!

Thanks :) I've spent too long trying to find something fun and easy but speaking to my SIL about she's lost a lot of weight by "beasting" herself (BIL is in the army) made me realise that there really is no pain no gain.

:hi:I've never posted on a forum before but have been reading a lot since our MC November 4th. I heard that it helps with the anxiety by sharing with people in the same boat so here goes. I hope it's okay if I crash. First decided to not prevent pregnancy but not really trying in August '11. Got a HPT + in September 1 day bf missed period. No complications until October w/ spotting dx with low lying placenta. Then on November 4th it ended, no DC needed. We were told to wait for AF to try again, we didn't but it didn't work. AF finally came 6 weeks later and I am now on CD 28 and 4 BFN later no AF. I am normally very regular but know things can change after a loss. Typically 28 day cycle. So as I wait I wish everyone luck.

Welcome snarfi. Quite a few of us have graduated from another thread that we sort of took over with chat so know each others stories, but please don't let that put you off or make you think we're cliquey. We're always happy to add to our numbers and support each other :)

For those who do not know me I am debzie, ttc #2 for the past 18 months and have had two mmcs in that time. Last one was in June last year.

Due date was on wednesday and to be honest coped really well with it. I feel like I have more closure if that makes sense.

So hello I will try to keep up with all you loverly ladies nut know that If Im not posting I will be lurking.

Hello Debzie :) I feel like I've gotten closure since the due date passed too. My friend from RL who's here too (we stalk each other lol) is due in a couple of weeks and I thought that would be hard but I'm actually ok about it now. I'm just looking forward to seeing the pics of her LO.

Hi Can I join?

Ive been trying to conceive Baby number two for two years... I had one tube removed shortly after my DS was born , Ive since discovered that I have PCO ( not PCOS) and that I had stopped ovulating after my 2nd Miscarriage ( ive now had 3 - last one was on boxing day:( ) Doctors put me on clomid and I fell pregnant after my 2nd cycle of it a full year after my second miscarriage... Im now obviously really down because I keep thinking it will be another year before I fall pregnant again.... Trying aspirin this time round a hoping for pregnancy No 5 soon x

Welcome! I hope you get that rainbow bfp soon! :)

YAY! You found us! :)

Hi Can I join?

Ive been trying to conceive Baby number two for two years... I had one tube removed shortly after my DS was born , Ive since discovered that I have PCO ( not PCOS) and that I had stopped ovulating after my 2nd Miscarriage ( ive now had 3 - last one was on boxing day:( ) Doctors put me on clomid and I fell pregnant after my 2nd cycle of it a full year after my second miscarriage... Im now obviously really down because I keep thinking it will be another year before I fall pregnant again.... Trying aspirin this time round a hoping for pregnancy No 5 soon x

You are more then welcome to join! :hugs: I hope you get your sticky bfp soon!

Welcome new ladies and so sorry for your losses and struggles, you're more than welcome on here. A word of warning though, the ladies on here are more than lovely and you may find that you never leave!!

Well, I am aching after my run yesterday. Going to attempt 4 laps round the field today and a bit of the bleep test sprinting - hubby has an app on his phone. Still got a bit of period pain but feeling ok generally. How is everyone today?

wow fili you're keen! running kills me- but it doesnt help i have a ledge :haha:

good morning everyone :)

Morning ladies my you have all caught the fitness bug. Hope it spreads this way too. Good luck to you all. Not quite going for a. jog but am taking dd out on her bike which does usually involve me jogging along after her when she forgets to use her brakes lol.

Great ickle!!! Do you need to buy those little weight things too or can it be done without those? Going to do a tescos online order and see if I can buy I online along with healthy food! X

Hi filihope ur feeling a bit better soon .. tho running is a good sign. Ive started trying to get fit again.I use 30day shred, zumba, exercise bike, rower and kettlebells just to mix thingsxup and keep me interested. I also walk quite a bit as I have a dog. So hard to get motivated when its cold and wet outside:nope:

i used to go walking twice around the loch in the summer but this weather you don't want to do anything. will take up my swimming again though :)

hmm, OPKs arn't changing and i usually ov on CD19 - guess i'm all out of sync

yey found u's lol

How is everyone?

well i was going to carry on trying to get fit today but my muscles are to sore off yesterday but im kinda thinkin it might b a gd idea to eat properly and do excercise lol so think ill wait til mon then stock up on me weight watchers

Did anyone feel any little aftershocks yesterday, like a mini earthquake?

that was me falling off the healthy eating bandwagon with a huge crash! :blush::blush: I blame ickle who put the idea of chinese takeway in my head, and all you bad girls talking about chocolate!

So I did very well up until kid's teatime, and had about 590 calories in my bank for a nice meal with my OH which I had all planned. But somehow, I managed to snack on some nuts (only a small number) and a piece of cheese before he came home. Then we split a bag of kettle chips with a glass of wine, and he went off to the chinese takeaway and came back with fried rice, beef in ginger and chicken with cashew nuts. And some pork dumplings which I have a weakness for and a bag of prawn crackers. Somehow we managed to demolish all of this food between the two of us, with some diet coke. Then I remembered Lozdi said after eights were good for digestion, so had half a dozen of those to round it all off and felt a bit sick. Havent dared enter this into the myfitness app, I think it might overheat, and if not it will tell me I have 50 calories to last me until Sunday night or something hideous :haha::haha:

So this morning, scales are back up a pound (wonder why :angelnot:) and I feel decidedly :sick: And BFN of course.

Sorry Emum. I didn't even have the Chinese myself. Didn't have any tea because I've been feeling bloated. Its like I'm constipated without the actual constipation. Starting to wonder if there's something else going on apart from the kidney infection.

I wanted to get the house sorted out today and bake some bread but I'm just not feeling up to it. Just going to do the stuff that really needs done and watch DVDs I think.

Pichi - swimming is really good for u:thumbup: I mc on 15 dec and normally o on cd 18 this time opk.pos on cd 21.. i think its messed up my cycle. i was always 28 days.

Fili - dogs are great company plus they have the added bonus of encoutaging u to exercise :thumbup: Tho mine does not seem to know when to stop:wacko:

Kara does your dog want to go out all the time? That would be good exercise!
Emum that is funny! I stuck to my 1200 cals yesterday but this morning i was starving!! I have already eaten 900 cals and it's only 2pm. So just a chicken fajita and salad for me later but I would kill for a Chinese takeaway right now that all sounded soooo good. 1200 cals is not a lot is it? Oh well, I keep thinking of ALL my clothes I'll be able to get into again!!

Fili he just loves too walk. A few weeks ago i walked him 8 miles, my dh came in from work shortly after.... said he was going for a walk. dog wanted to go too... so did another 4 :dohh: crazy dog. And hes only small... hes a shih tzu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->