Started trying straight after loss - where are we now

Awwwww hope, they are GORGEOUS!!! I want one! Going to have to try to persuade hubby as he thinks I won't walk them when it's dark in the winter, but i will!! How lovely that they give you big hugs, thanks for uploading the pics! X x x

Pichi, that's so cute about your beautiful dd saying hiya to everyone, bless her!!

Going back to fitness and moving off topic from sweet things (i made the most amazing carrot cupcakes for boyfriend today thou), i have done the 30 day shred for five days on the trot and my boyfriend has turned round to me today and said "i can't believe how much your body shape has changed, you have got your hour glass figure again" woo hoo

I have got an hour glass figure with a big belly still, but the hour glass had sort of disappeared and after 5 days it has come back. i have been running 1.5 miles each day too but it made me feel loads better knowing my hard work is paying off. Scales are still the same though so my fat must be turning to muscle

We will be right skinnie minnies if we all keep the 30 day shred up

xx

Hope that's great about your figure and fab that your OH noticed! The dog pictures are gorgeous.
And Pichi, Pixie sounds adorable. Isn't it lovely when they start chatting? I had to wake Edie up at 11.15 this morning, poor little Miggins is full of cold :-( one week back at playgroup and she's floored. Think I'll start sending her in a SARS mask.

Awwwww hope, they are GORGEOUS!!! I want one! Going to have to try to persuade hubby as he thinks I won't walk them when it's dark in the winter, but i will!! How lovely that they give you big hugs, thanks for uploading the pics! X x x

If i am honest, we don't walk ours everyday. I know we should but we have a massive garden and i work from home all day so they are in and out running about in the garden. Febo nips over next door but one every morning and come backs with a treat, fudge will sometimes follow her but runs home when the old lady tries to get her to go in doors

I suppose i take them out more in the summer in the evenings but not really in winter, we make up for it at a weekend though and take them on an adventure. We off to shipley park tomorrow with my friend and her two springer spaniels, its covers such a big area that we will be walking round their for a good few hours. They love it, we let them off the leads and they roam and go squirrel sniffing, lol

You will not regret getting one, we might breed febo (white one) again this year before she gets too old

xx

Ug! Men! OH brought this stupid fryer home form his parent sand I didn't approve as its big and ugly but I gave in. Tried to use the damn thing today and soon as I put chips in it spat its dummy right out and frothed up everywhere, literally covered the side and floor with oil-OH had only gone and put too much in. He refuses to get rid, so I said well you can move out then, and go get a house with the damn fryer. He refuses that too. So, I'm ignoring him completely until the fryer is gone. We are as stubborn as each other but I'm the one annoyed atm, so I have the higher stubborn stamina! Bring it on! :grr::grr::grr:

hope - your puppies are gorgeous i love cockers we had 2 american cockers when i was younger unfortunatly neither of them are no longer around but miss them soo much, if you asked harry for a cuddle hed put his paws on both your shoulders and snuggle in, hed always know when you were upset and would always come and see if you were ok whereas sophie would run away :haha: but was always there to snuggle up to at night before i met oh, i have an 8 yr old german shepherd now the most softest lump you could ever meet bless him

go loz!!! :haha: my oh is always coming in with things that i dont want and its always the same so and so didnt want this they asked if i wanted it so i said yes, he took 2 chest of drawers from his parents because he decided yes we could use them 1 of them is still downstairs and the other in the spare room not being used, he came in the other week saying were getting a new dining room table coz 1 of his friends was getting rid of theirs and he wanted it id seen it and knew i didnt like it and was told well i do so im getting it so took a few hours of not talking to him but it worked we didnt get the table lol

Mrsmig: yes, im enjoying this stage. Shea so adventurous but so polite (when she wants to be) for her age. She just does some funny things you can't help but laugh heh

The 30 day shred will make you look either awesome or may kill you haha

Loz so funny about the fryer :rofl: !!
Mrs migg you will get your rainbow baby I just know it and you won't need jim's help! X x x

Thanks Fil. I just hope it happens soon before I lose my friends and spend all my time stalking the graves of dead celebrities.
I hope we all do! I am toying with the idea of not charting, if not this month definitely next.
I think we are all going to have winter babies and by spring 2013 we will all be swapping purée recipes. Pma!

well fingers crossed for that! i'm trying to sell my big carrycot for my pram in turn for a smaller one for making it into a double... save me some money :)

Good plan Pichi! I was looking at doubles when I was pregnant with the first one I lost, now there is no need as Edie will barely be in a pram by the time I need another. I love that ticker by the way it's so pretty. I may have to be a copy cat!

haha the one with the little bug? i like the countdowntopregnancy tickers. hehe i made the pixie one and the little 'sleep tight'.gif too

we have an Icandy Peach so will be converting to a blossom as Pixie will still need a pram if we go on a long walk :)

You made the pixie one? Gosh you are clever! It's gorgeous. Maybe I won't copy then. I love the iCandy prams but my budget didn't stretch. We had a babystyle with a carry cot when she was a baby but she hated the pushchair attachment as the straps weren't long enough and she felt restricted, shame as it was a gorgeous pram and really well sprung. It wouldn't fit in my car either so I got a silver cross buggy but I hated it it was so basic and like a bone shaker. So that went to my mums for when she was there and I got a mamas and papas Luna mix and I've been happy with that, so I'm just going to hang onto them for #2!

Thanks Fil. I just hope it happens soon before I lose my friends and spend all my time stalking the graves of dead celebrities.
I hope we all do! I am toying with the idea of not charting, if not this month definitely next.
I think we are all going to have winter babies and by spring 2013 we will all be swapping purée recipes. Pma!

Well I've pipped you to the post for the first part but stalking dead celebrities??? You win hands down mrs migg! :rofl:

Mornin ladies!! Or is it afternoon yet! I'm just up! Sorry I haven't been chatting, I have been here lurking just patiently waitin for o and was tryn not to annoy dh head by bein online alllllllll day! So I have a quick question, my opk was getting dark yesterday so was so excited when I thought was going to get up this morn to a positive, but on the ic I wouldn't def call it a positive as it took a while to come up and it's not as dark as last cycle but on my CB digi I got :) a smiley face????? So when the heck is that eggy cumin????? I'm determined this month after seein my gorgeous niece even though I have a blooming chest infection!!! Hope u are all well!!!!! And sorry again for being MIA!! Xxx

Hey Tara! I was wondering where you were & hoped you were ok. Can't be much help as I've never used a cbfm but I'd say get doing the deed as often as you can!!!

Mornin ladies!! Or is it afternoon yet! I'm just up! Sorry I haven't been chatting, I have been here lurking just patiently waitin for o and was tryn not to annoy dh head by bein online alllllllll day! So I have a quick question, my opk was getting dark yesterday so was so excited when I thought was going to get up this morn to a positive, but on the ic I wouldn't def call it a positive as it took a while to come up and it's not as dark as last cycle but on my CB digi I got :) a smiley face????? So when the heck is that eggy cumin????? I'm determined this month after seein my gorgeous niece even though I have a blooming chest infection!!! Hope u are all well!!!!! And sorry again for being MIA!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->