starting a new crew called the think positive, be positive, PEE POSITIVE! 8:bfp: 's

babygirl89

Reaction score
starting a new crew so we can keep in touch and so wer not doing this alone! let's see how long it takes ALL of us to get pregnant!!! :hugs:

ok so im gonna list all the members and beside them what cycle there on and when there planning to best so hear goes:

Name - cycle

WendyJ - cycle 6
Tryingfor1 - cycle ?
Bassit25 - cycle 3
Lea1984 - cycle ?
Smiley_chef - cycle 1
Ssh0923 - cycle ?
TandJ - cycle ?
Hopin&prayin - cycle ?
Lol2811 - cycle 6
Belle254 - cycle ? -
JJK - cycle 19 -
RickyTTC - cycle ? -
Cakeface - cycle 5
Narla83 - cycle ? -
Kates84 - cycle ? -
Eve123 - cycle 4 -
Ginloveshemp - cycle 7 -
Mhaynes79 - cycle ? -
Robo123 - cycle 11 -
Benim - cycle ? -
Maedaze810 - cycle ? -
Danielle_jone - cycle ? -
Amanda77 - cycle 1 -
AROluvsJMP - cycle ? -
Sugarjules - cycle 12 - :bfp:
Daniello - cycle 2 -
Mummylou23 - cycle ? -
Summerlily - cycle ? -
Disha - Cycle 8 - :bfp:
Angelgirl86 - Cycle 24 -
XUXA - Cycle 2 - :bfp:
Pinky12 - Cycle 2 -
Maria2611 - Cycle 2 -:bfp:
WannabemomV - Cycle ? -
Katertots - Cycle 10 -
Jackie6834 - Cycle 9 -
LoubyLou79 - Cycle ? - :bfp:
Memmefarmer - Cycle 4 -
Kayhop - Cycle 24 - :bfp:
Mummydeb - Cycle ? -
Navywag - Cycle 13 -
Mouseymom - Cycle 2 -
Cajunbabe - Cycle 10 - :bfp:
Gueyilla1985 - Cycle 6 -
Babygirl89 - Cycle 6 -
babyboo1258 - Cycle 5 -
MrsCKO - cycle ? - :bfp:
Paula181 - cycle ? -

we will all get our :bfp: someday!!!!!!

yeah brill how old r u ect... ect... how u finding ttcing so far??/

I would love to join!!!! I am on CD 13- just came off BC, trying to figure out my cycles, TTC really hard cuz we want a baby!! :)

hi girls can i join ya?
im jenni, 24, have a wonderfull fiance and a wonderfull daughter :)
on day 4 atm ( af is still visitin and wont leave me alone!!) been ttc for over a year now, but docs say i have to wait a few more months as oh is away alot in the royal navy (hence the name lol)
how bout all of you? how long have you been ttc etc x

I am 22 years old, my DH and I have been TTC for just over 4 weeks now- been planning on TTC for the past year and we are finally doing it! :)

:yipee: I wanna join!!

DH & I just got married in Sept. We've been TTC since Oct. I have PCOS and I'm on my 3rd round of clomid. I took the last pill friday so I'm waiting to O. I have a great feeling this month is gonna be it!! :happydance:

Can I join too please? I'm 26, ttc for baby number 1, came off the pill in August last year but me and hubby have only seriously been trying since December. I am currently CD41!! No AF but keep getting BFN's so don't know what's going on. Hopefully AF will show soon so I can try again or that i finally get a BFP (think that's unlikely now tho) x

I'll definately join, hello ladies! I'm 24 and we've been TTC for 24 months however I don't think we were timing it right for majority of the time and I started charting and everything 7 months ago so I guess you can say we've been more "actively" TTC for 7 months. I just bought a CBFM and I'm on CD 19 today (4 DPO) and hoping for that 2nd line at the end of this cycle! GL to all of you and lots of :dust:!

:wohoo:

I wanna join too!! I started a thread about going all out, Im going to be positive to get that positive! :hugs::hugs:

MEEEEE Tooo :happydance: I always say focus, visualize and stay positive PMA PMA Ladies... Mind If I climb aboard too :)

so wher are all you ladies upto on your cycle? , aunt flo still hasnt left me yet!
think im due to O on the 4th or 5th so gna start on the opks on the 1st and prey that oh will be home on the right days!!! i think if i dont get my BFP this month we are going to have a 2 month break so im not constantly thinking about ttc, think its taking over my life atm :dohh:,
at least its half - term now so ive got my lil girl to keep me busy untill the tww starts :thumbup:

hope this turns out to be our lucky thread n we all get our march :bfp:!!!!!!!!

lots of :dust: to us all ! xx

Can I join please. I am on cycle 6 of charting to get bump #1 and I am going out of my mind!!!

I am finding it so hard to stay positive and stress free for that matter which obviously isnt helping.

Hi all, i'm 20 and have been ntnp/ttc (not sure where i am at the mo!) since early january. i'm expecting af in the next few days as i dont feel me and OH dtd enough this month. currently suffering from tiredness, a realllllly sore back and very light cramps. don't you just love being a woman? :rofl: fx you all get your bfps soon! xx

Please can i join?? I'm 24, i have a 3 and half yrs beautiful daughter, this is my first month of actively TTC. Was supposed to have O'ed on the 17th but only got my first + OPK on the 19th...
Let's think positive, and this is our BFP month!!!

Hi,

I'd like to join!!! Am new to this blog page. Been trying for over a year. :flower:

Can I join too? I need some postivity! I'm 28, DH is 32, and this is our fifth cycle sine I had the implant out in October. Am currently 4 dpo, and feeling like this is our month, so fingers crossed for all of us!

:dust:

Hey everyone! Still on CD41 here, this is getting so frustrating. Wish AF would just arrive already cause I don't think there's anyway I can be pregnant, surely it would have shown on a test by now.

I've used a Clearblue Fertility Monitor for one month but only got highs as it was getting used to my cycle, was hoping next month it would show me my peaks but i'm not going to be able to use it if AF doesn't show up in the next day as you can only use it for cycles up to CD42 :( Losing all hope here.

Anyone on their tww now? Fingers crossed for all you ladies x

Hi ya can i join?

Im Kate Im 27 and a mum already. It took us 5 years to concieve our little boy, hoping it wont take as long this time!

CD 10, only the 3rd month and using a cbfm for 1st time this month!

I'd love to join too.

I'm another Katie, aged 27. Married my husband the 22nd of May last year and have been trying since. I've not ovulated since then - partly due to my overactive thyroid (which has only recently been diagnosed) and partly because the depo which was supposed to run out 9 months ago is still lingering in me.

I'm a big believer in positive energy and keeping a sense of humour

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->