starting a new cycle! CD1 Dec 15

I'm doing really well at not symptom watching this month. NOT!

As you can see.....I am doing just as well with not symptom spotting this month too :rofl:. I have actually gone overboard to the fact where last night, I convinced myself that I am pregnant....how stupid is that!!

It's rubbish isn't it? Your head tells you one thing and your heart/gut instinct/desire for it to happen makes you do another!

I'm well on the path to convincing myself now in spite of my best efforts and am taking the fact that I'm a) spotty and b) feeling a bit emotional as yet more signs when in reality it's probably just that a) I've eaten nothing but rubbish since Christmas and b) am tired from work/travelling. I'm not teary usually though so that is a bit odd.

This ttc malarky is enough to send you bonkers!!!

This is utterly the worst thing in the world. I stopped trying for about a year and went back on birth control because I couldn't handle it. But all together this is my 24th cycle. But my 5th cycle since stopping birth control this time...if that makes sense.
It's more frusterating to know that when we conceived our son, we weren't trying and I had only stopped birth control for 2 months and I was pregnant. See what not trying does? I didn't even know back then (8 years ago) that there was such thing as symptoms before your missed period. I was only 21 at the time and very nieve.

Oh well, heres to hoping, praying and wishing!

:dust:

CD ooops i dont know i have forgot haha, im 4dpo anyway have no symptoms and my cervix has dropped so i wonder if that means im out i dont know why i check it when i dont even know what it means i was more checking to see if i had any CM (wouldnt say its creamy its inbetween clear thick but not stretchy and watery) so if anyone knows if it means im likly to be out now my cervix has dropped let me know.

2 BFP's so far !!!!!!!!! congrats to you both xxxxxxxxx

oh dear this two week wait is killing!

i took a test this evening and it was negative im about 8dpo though but i cldnt help checking.lol.conswayla i feel u on the not trying and getting pregnant bit, before all this ttc months i never even knew about cm and cp i just knew i saw af thats all. the knowledge ive gleaned these few months would last anyone a lifetime!

CD ooops i dont know i have forgot haha, im 4dpo anyway have no symptoms and my cervix has dropped so i wonder if that means im out i dont know why i check it when i dont even know what it means i was more checking to see if i had any CM (wouldnt say its creamy its inbetween clear thick but not stretchy and watery) so if anyone knows if it means im likly to be out now my cervix has dropped let me know.

2 BFP's so far !!!!!!!!! congrats to you both xxxxxxxxx

Your CP will go up and get soft and stay closed when you are pregnant, but it does that at different times for all women, so having a low hard cervix during the 2ww doesn't mean anything really. Someone women experience it rising up during the 2ww (or it doesn't drop after ovualtion) but for other women it may not happen until they are 6 weeks or so. Your cervix will close after ovualtion to protect potential pregnancy, so it should be closed anyway, if you have already had a baby (like myself) it will feel like it is still open a little, like a small dimple (TMI!!) I check it too, but it really doesn't give you any definate signs either way. Your CM usually dries up through the 2ww with some heavier days then others. Most women experience creamy cm during the 2ww if the are pregnant, but again it may not happen until later. So CM and CP are probably more valuble to detect ovualtion. I obesess with it each month during the 2ww, and it is differnet every month, I don't know why I still do it.....its not helping :rofl:

Hope that helps a little!

thanks for that so im not totally out this month then, it feels like a dimple, i have a 3 year old i guess thats why. still not feeling optomistic but at least i dont have to give up hope just yet xx

10DPO
Although I have been obsessing a little in this 2WW, I have found it to be easier than last cycle. Prob because of the holiday rush.
Either way I peed on an OPK today and got a BFN. Why an opk? Cause I was bored.
I feel different though. A bit, but still different.
Cm has been more copious in the past few days than usual, bbs hurt the same, BBT is all over like last time...if my leuteal phase is the same as last month, AF should be due friday but I just don't feel like she's gonna. I think I just have a PMA that tomorrows OB appointment will bring a BFP result.
We'll see at 1:30 tomorrow!

CD21

well not sure whats going on im either 5dpo or 7dpo (5dpo if u go with my ovulation pain, 7dpo if i go with day 14) had pos opks for 3 days so it doesnt help, anyway i felt sick last night and my boobs started hurting yesterday they normally start around a week before af due so if i go with the 7dpo its perfect timing if i go with my ov pains its a bit early for them to hurt my lower back hurts i usually get this at 10dpo onwards so again its all a bit early have cramps bit like period cramps today. So basically it could all be AF or pregnancy (the lower back thing is making me think af though never heard of that in early pregnancy)

the waiting continues...

Come on ladies, where's your PMA, I thought we were ALL getting BFP's in this group!! :D

well i dont know weather to get excited dont want to get my hopes up to much, i have felt sick a bit again today and ive had sum period like cramps.

oh and i have had loads of CM this morning it was thick with a white colour and really stretchy!!!

Help!!!!

CD 28 (14 dpo????)
So last night I was checking my CP (again) and to check my CM I used some tp just so I didn't have my fingers up there all the time (I know, TMI!!) Anyway I checked the tp and there was a tiny drop of blood mixed with maybe 2 tiny drops of cm, small, but there. It was weird looking. Anyway nothing since then. After :sex: last night I had some bad cramping but yet no more bleeding.

So I need help! It looked like what could be implantation so here is what I am thinking.

1) I didn't ovulate on day 14, perhaps I was on one of my longer cycles like 32 days (which happens) and I O'd on day 18, which would have put me at 9 dpo yesterday. 10 dpo today. I don't chart or use OPK's so it is possible I was wronf on my O day. ANd so therefore it could have been implantation

2)I am about to start my period (but never like that before)

3) I scrtached my cervix? But I don't think that is it.

Like I said, it was a drop like brownish red, and it was just in a tiny glob (TMI) not spread around, and I checked like 20 times after it happened and there was nothing else, then this morning I figured my period would be here, but nothing......I need some advice, its making me crazy :hissy: Or I am going crazy, because now I really think I am preggo, and thats never a good thing to think.

Anymore testing?

conswayla - aww how fustrating for you well it could well have been implantaion bleed ive even heard that when ya preg sum woman get a bit of spotting around the time af due so fingers crossed for you when you testing?

Ive checked my cervix today its higher than yesterday although still reachable soft and closed i think still has the little dint also lots of CM when i checked was really thick white colour and stretchy (sounds like fertile cm but was white tinge) also so white discharge in underwear (sorry TMI) dare i get excited i have period cramps and sore boobs and feeling sicky but this could be just af getting ready to come. OH I HATE THE 2WW!!

Conswayla~ I think you may have been mistaken with your Ov day. Hopefully it was an implantation bleed!
FYI, (and frankly probablly TMI) in the past weeks when DH and I have BD'd I ended up having blood streeked cm directly after the act. I believe he was irritating my cervix. I am going to ask my doc today about it.
Could that have been the case with you? possibly irritation bleed that just made its appearence? Hopefully not, but ya never know.

Thanks guys, it helps to hear others opinions. I actually had the spot before we BD'd so I know it wasn't from that. And I expected after that to have more bleeding but I didn't. My stomach cramped up this morning again and I had loose BM for the 3rd morning in a row. I am thinking it may be my nerves. Oh boy this sucks, if I did O later then I am only 10 dpo which makes this wait even longer. I am not testing until Jan 13th, especially now. I may cave and do it sooner since I had that spot. We will see how the day progresses.

Claire, your symptoms sound pretty promising! My CP changes up and down, soft to hard through the 2ww all the time.
Lets hope for more :bfp: Arrggghhh this is even harder now that I had that little spot. I hope it means good things!!

well ladies I am off to the OB! wish me luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->