• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starting a new cycle.....come join!

Vote on my poll !!!

Hoorah - that one statistic will then show that I'm likely to get it next time round !!!

you will hun :hugs:

still no sign of spotting here :D

i stupidly used my last ic and it was BFN. so mad at myself x

Didn't they tell you to wait for FMU tomorrow? [-X

Nevermind - the ultimate test is lasting through tomorrow without that :witch: paying a visit!

Didn't you have a stash of sticks?

i ordered some more cos i only had one left, but cos of the stupid weather the post didnt come today :(

i just have the CBD left and im not wasting that.

well my ovary achy period crampy pain has come back a bit! its no where near as bad as yesterday but keeps coming and going just on the left side again. :(

well my ovary achy period crampy pain has come back a bit! its no where near as bad as yesterday but keeps coming and going just on the left side again. :(

Hi hun, do you think this could be implantation related? I hope it is and that you have good news come V Day!!!

I feel asleep for about 3.5 hours today, I was totally wrecked. We had the dog down at the beach so the fresh air must have knocked me out. :laugh2:

DH just got his notice from work and I am slightly worried as I have just noticed one of my moles has gone black and crusty, it has also been itchy lately too. So need to make a doctors appointment asap. We are not going to worry too much...yet...about dh getting his notice because it happened a few months before Christmas and then everything was fine. He's in the construction industry.

irish yes get that mole seen to asap, i dont think implantaion i mean i carnt c why it would just be on the left side? wouldnt implantaion be kinda in the middle im sure it wont be implantaion im not that lucky.

are u feeling positive hun?

are u feeling positive hun?

mmmm, not really, although I am trying to stay positive and not symptom spot (which is hard). I just can't wait until this week is over and I'll know either way. I think that if I start spotting by Thursday I am definately out. Last cycle I had spotting 2 days before (actually I didn't get a proper full flow until 4 days later).

Irish Eyes, I expect this month will be a much more normal month for you because there isn't the holidays impacting ovulation.

Cazd how come your ticker says day 1? Did the witch get you? I missed something...

Fx'd Samzi you wake up to no sign of the witch.

As for me, just sore pecks today. Temperature doesn't seem to be moving... 1 more week to go....tick tock

Claire ~ thanks hun, you know you are still in the running...AF has not arrived.

Snugglebot ~ yeah, my cycle is quite normal this month as there is no hols. My temps are more accurate (even though they have been taken within 1hours difference) than the hols as I was awaken about 5 hours after normal temp time. Your temps are great, they are high and they are steady...fx'd they stay that way.

Cazd how come your ticker says day 1? Did the witch get you? I missed something...

Ha - surprised you noticed !
My tickers set for a 28 day cycle so it started me on a new cycle today.

And yes... the stupid :witch: didn't let me down - she arrived an hour ago!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->