Starting a new cycle.....come join!

conswayla you are already so far in your cycle its going fast fot you! good luck this week! xx

Tried pre-seed last night - its super-slippery!
(Glad I got the tube rather than the pre-filled sticks or there'd be lots wasted)
My opk was negative today but I'll keep testing.

How many days before ov does the line start to show?

cazd i think it can really vary from person to person, mine start getting darker from day 12 but on day 12 its only just there by 14 its darker than the control line, dont forget to test between 1pm -5pm as the LH hormone builds up as you go thru the day xx

oooh - I've been testing at 12:00 - I'll change it to after work and dog walking.

Ta!

CD 13 for me today! This is the easy part really isn't it?! I am not sure if I can handle another 2ww, but perhaps I will try not to google every symptom. Or how about no symptom spotting at all? :rofl: I can try.

Snuggle, you must be so excited to see DH! Get some good BDing time in!

I better get some in tonight too. I feel so good today, and I have no idea why.

:hug:

conswayla do you ovulate tomorow then or the day after? Have fun :sex: ! lol

cazd i think it can really vary from person to person, mine start getting darker from day 12 but on day 12 its only just there by 14 its darker than the control line, dont forget to test between 1pm -5pm as the LH hormone builds up as you go thru the day xx

Claire does it really matter when you test? It's just I'll not get testing until I get home from work which is 5.30pm. I suppose a half an hour won't harm. The weekends are different though.

Go Conswayla! Sending you baby dust.

(Almost wrote "will be thinking of and hoping for you" but decided thinking of you BD'ing probably sounded a bit pervy...lol...)

:rofl:
Thats okay I know what you mean anyway!! Haha, thats funny though. I am on a mission the next few days, screw waiting every 3 days! Its too darn exciting knowing that those little :spermy: are in their waiting for my eggy!!

But at least I will be in the 2ww while you girls are near O and then I will be able to focus on that with you!!!

conswayla - go catch that egg missus

irish eyes - i think anywhere up to bed time is good to test hun i just know 1st thing on a morning isnt good so you will be fine xxxx

Well dh got home late late last night. I woke up to snuggles :oops:

However, I just found out dh is leaving town again tomorrow. *sigh* I expect him back before ov time but I guess I won't be on the bd every other day plan! ah well such is life.

CD 14 today. I am so confused! On like day 8-11 my CP was high and soft (some times it was a little lower) and I had tons of CM, more then I have had before. It was EW like, but a little cloudy. Today is CD 14 and my CP is even higher and softer, but I have less CM and it is creamy and sticky....I am so lost. I felt some (what seemed to be) O like pains around day 11. And nothing yet, so maybe I O'd early? Or I am about to O just not right now. It is so high and I can hardly reach it, but my CM doesn't match with it....it did last week. See how I make myself crazy?
DH was in a lot of pain and sick last night, so no BDing for us. The last time we got to it was CD 11. He hasn't been well at all. So maybe tonight, as it may be my last chance to get some :spermy: in there. I have a feeling I am out this month, it just may not work out. Plus this is most likley my last month (haven't decided for sure yet) and I may be messing it up. Oh well, I said I wasn't going to try much this month, and so far the plan is going that way :rofl: so maybe thats a good thing?

How are the rest of you ladies doing?

:dust:

conswayla how come this might be your last month trying hun if u dont mind me asking? I hope you get sum :sex: tonight! sumtimes ppl say when they tried the least they got there bfp so ur far from out this month.

Not much going on for me only on cd 5 god its going slooooooooooooow. Did a opk just cos i like to poas really and i havent done it for a while anyway it had a faint line but no where near pos was just visible under light and angled right lol i sound crazy now dont i. This month feels like it will drag so much more than all the rest boring!

It takes forever doesn't it!
This may be my last month for 2 reasons. This is my second try for #2, and the first attempt went on for a year and a half with no success, I am getting exhausted from the let downs and I keep thinking if I stop it will just be easier....but I doubt that. Plus our son is 7 and a half now and I am afriad that there will be too much of an age gap between the 2 (if it ever happens). Our son wasn't planned, it just happened we weren't using any form of birth control for 2 months, and the second month I got pregnant. It happend so fast....and that was probably because we weren't trying and I wasn't thinking about it.

I am starting to think I already O'd and if I did thats great! But I guess I will find out tomorrow if my CM changes to more EW. If I did O it was awfully early!

Hang in there, and get lots of :sex: in! I usually try to start on CD8 and go until the :witch: arrives.

Oh Honey - bet your totally sick of this whole thing. :hugs:

Sounds like you're ready for ov though - with your cervix being so high.
(I struggled to find mine this morning!)
Have you been testing with OPKs too?

conswayla - i can totally understand where your coming from it must be really hard and like u say you could be trying to hard as silly as it sounds, every month i say right i need a break next month i carnt do this again but yet i just carry on im sure i will get to a point thought where i really have had enough and just stop trying. Good luck i REALLY hope u get your bfp this month!!

Cazd sounds like your getting ready for ov as well make sure to get lots of :sex:

Cd6 for me and im poorly have a really sore throte blocked nose feel sick so im glad i dont need to especaily worry for another few days because lets just say im not in the mood lol x

I don't use OPK's.
I am not sure if I have O'd yet, or if I will. I have a feeling if I did O this month I already did. My CM is just watery and sticky, and it was more EW earlier on. Actually, we didn't try a lot this month. So I feel like I am completely out for sure. I hope that I did O early since that is when we did the most :sex:!!! Oh well, its a waiting game. I do feel more relaxed about it this month for some reason. And I guess it is kinda good that I don't know when I O'd since I can't count the dpo and I have to just go with it. I guess it is better that way.

Cazd, looks like it is time to get busy!! YAY!! Get those :spermy: in there!

Sorry your not feeling well Claire, it is a good thing you are only CD 6, give you some time to feel better!

:dust:

TMI alert !
My CM was the same yesterday - totally slimy and stretchy too - but today it was back to watery nothingness. Maybe it gets released in waves!

We're :sex: every other night 'till 3 days after ov.
OPK was negative this afternoon so I'm not too worried.
Must be hard to abstain when you know the eggs right there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->