• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starting a new cycle.....come join!

Well, I am still confused about this CP business. I look, I search, I feel and I don't know if I am getting it. TMI-I just feel around until I feel (how do I describe it?) like a lip maybe. I don't feel this tip of the nose thing. So I don't know if I have got it. :laugh2:

well at this time of the month it would be soft and not like a nose so you probably found it!

Snugglebot - new pic? where's that then?

From my wedding on the east coast of Canada!

As for all the CP business, I can't tell the position of mine because it is off to the side a bit but I am marking it so that next month I can write it down relative to this cycle (praying I don't have the opportunity and get a bfp, but need to be prepared for the 80% that I will).

Mine is super soft right now too, more EWCM today as well, and much more wetness, and temp was still low so I think it is just the thermometer change that had the temp dip yesterday, still waiting for ov.

OPK still giving me a neg reading - I hate those things...! But I have a box I gotta use up so will continue to poas until they are gone. I just drink way too much water throughout the day to not go to the bathroom for 3 or 4 hours.... I need to go every 2 hours atleast so I won't worry if I never get a pos on them. I didn't realize they were so sensitive when I bought them.

It took me a while to find my CP and know what I was feeling for. It is easier to find when you are not in your fertile stages, but you just need to (tmi warming) put your finger up there and as far back as you can (gently) you will hit the back of your vagina (ahhhh tmi!!) and its almost like a round ball. Mine is off to the right side a bit (and I think most are off to one side a bit) it will feel soft (like if you press on your bottom lip) when you are ovulating, and then harder (like the tipf of your nose) when you are not ovulating. There is a small hole there at the bottom of it, sometimes it can be more front facing. It can be confusing, but is a good indicator of when you are Oing. Check this out https://www.webwomb.com/check_cervical_position.htm
Anyway like I said, it took me a while to find mine and really understand everything. I understand it now, but most of the time I have no idea what it means :rofl:!!

Ok well my opk was 50% positive tonight it was half as dark as the control line which i know is still a negative but considering thid afternoon it was only 5% there i think im going to :sex: tonight as i really dont want to miss a surge my CP is still high but still feels hard at the min i will just have to pounce on my OH every night till at least saterday i think he shouldnt complain really lol but he will lets just see if i can manage to get him in the mood every night! I hope doing it every night wont make the sperm of poor quality...i think i think about stuff wayyyyyyy to much!

Anyway on the + side MIL is coming in a week and half so ill be safelty in the 2ww by then! :)

Get pouncing Claire!!! :sex: Do it every night, and even every second night is fine!

Well I have officially angered my cervix :growlmad: I have to stop! Its like a poas addiction!!! I don't know why I am so obsessed, I think I must be waiting for a message in there saying "Your pregnant" or something.....I have no clue!! I wasn't being as "gentle" as I suggested (listen to your own advice C) and I slipped and poked it really hard OUCH!! :hissy: Now it hurts.....I have angered my cervix.....:dohh:

I should stop.....how can I stop? :rofl:

conswaya i am just as obsessed it used to freak me out and it still does when AF on the way and i just literlally find it right there before you get very far but my poas addiction has now been taken over with this haha

on a serious note though try leave it to heal if you have hurt yourself lol xx

i'm obsessed too...even tho I am not sure I found it....I obsessed in finding it, :rofl:

well dont know where the hell my cervix has gone lol can just about reach the tip of it if i really really try its waaaaay higher than i have ever felt i guess this is a good sign for ov! also EWCM or presseed from last night haha, :sex: last night and will be doing the same again tonight havent had any more ov pains as yet just back pain will wait till later on to do a opk. OOO i am actually excited at the min i could be making my baby this week :) xx

Alright Claire you are there!
There was this site called My beautiful cervix and I have seen it a few times, it is not working now for some reason. Anyway, it is this women who used a small scope camera and toko pictures of her cervix from CD1-CD32 or something, and it shows the different positions, the CM and everything! It is quite graphic but it is very interesting. I wish I could get the link to post in here. But here is another link with lots of info and pictures. It may help you in finding it Irish https://www.sisterzeus.com/cervob.htm
:dust:

Common and make those babies!!!

Go Claire !!!

And Conswayla - I check mine once a day in the mornings but I can't imagine damaging it - I'll be super-careful from now on!

My temps are up but CM is blobby. Hey ho...
Resigned myself to the fact that there's no baby this month.
I thought I'd be all excited about the possiblity of it all - but I'm absolutely convinced that it hasn't worked this time. BOO!

Nevermind - looking forward to catching it next time round.

I check it too much, and I told myself just once a day....yeah right :rofl:
I just slipped a bit in there and hurt it. It feels fine now and I have only checked it once today.....mind you it is only 10 am!!!
I am almost certain I am out this month since I didn't :sex: enough. Who knows, maybe your still in Cazd!! Are you in the 2ww now? Anyone getting there? I am more excited for all of you guys, I know we are going to have some :bfp:!!!

well my opk is only a tiny bit darker than yesterday still not quite as strong as the control line, i will :sex: again though cos my cervix feels high and open although it still doesnt feel as soft as i thought it feels a bit softer than normal but not much. Hmmm maybe im not quite there yet i mean its only cd12 havent had any ov pain yet either. Cazd how come u think your out? u have done loads of BDing havent ya? Conswayla good to here your not as sore today lol...right im of to get my :sex: lol

Claire sounds like you are almost there, probably tomorrow or the next day you will O!! YAY!!

:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

My OH carnt *ahem* finish of :cry::cry:

he said he just isnt in the mood and he isnt a robot! My opk isnt quite positive yet i think it will go positive tomorow do u think if we do it tomorow night i still have a chance this month? i knew i started :sex: to early this month this always happens. we have planned a romantic night for tomorow and to be fair he has been up since 6am for work im just gutted :(

There was this site called My beautiful cervix and I have seen it a few times, it is not working now for some reason. Anyway, it is this women who used a small scope camera and toko pictures of her cervix from CD1-CD32 or something, and it shows the different positions, the CM and everything! It is quite graphic but it is very interesting. I wish I could get the link to post in here. But here is another link with lots of info and pictures. It may help you in finding it Irish https://www.sisterzeus.com/cervob.htm

I have found it https://www.beautifulcervix.com/photos-of-cervix/. This has been helpful, the cervix just looks like a man *ahem*. :rofl:

:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

My OH carnt *ahem* finish of :cry::cry:

he said he just isnt in the mood and he isnt a robot! My opk isnt quite positive yet i think it will go positive tomorow do u think if we do it tomorow night i still have a chance this month? i knew i started :sex: to early this month this always happens. we have planned a romantic night for tomorow and to be fair he has been up since 6am for work im just gutted :(

When do you normally ov? I think there is no harm in missing tonight and doing it tomorrow. I do think you bd very early in that sperm meets egg plan. I know my dh would have got sick of it. I am going to attempt bd from tonight every day until after ov and thats it. :rofl:

i normally ov day 14 it was day 16 last month thou and im only at day 12 so i suppose if i miss tonight it doesnt mean im out does it. :(

I have found it https://www.beautifulcervix.com/photos-of-cervix/. This has been helpful, the cervix just looks like a man *ahem*. :rofl:

Yes that is it, I am so glad you found it. I found it very interesting!! Kinda graphic, but thats what it is!

Claire~ I think you will be okay, remember some say those :spermy: can live inside you for up to 7 days in the right fertile conditions, and if you are approaching O then it is the right conditions. Even if you give tonight off and then :sex: again tomorrow you will be fine. I have heard a lot of women getting pregnant from doing it once! Anything is possible hun!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->