• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starting a new cycle.....come join!

OH and i :sex: last night and this morning. I cant do the be still buisness afterward. cant do it...guess im just sad...AKA lazy! Lots of luck for you and BUnches of baby dust

Ok well im going to try again tonight anyway, not sure how lon the egg lives for but i started getting pain around 10am so it carnt hurt can it. I wont use any preeseed i think this is why my OH been struggling :blush: i havent told him im using it but he said its just to slippery to really feel anything :blush: lol so ill give that a miss tonight.

Then as of tomorow the dreaded 2WW oh god torture!

OH really likes "just like me" it is really good stuff and it is genetically identical to female ejaculate so it is really amazing~! and the best parts are~ a. if it dries out before you are finished you can wet it with saliva or water and it comes right back B. it feels just like the natural stuff C. it comes in a pump so you dont have to open it up or anything. D. it comes in yummy tasting strawberry so if he is really having a hard time finishing you can help him along without the gagging of yucky tasting junk! you can get it at pureromance.com my rep is jamie dean but you can just order through the company! good luck with OH tonight!

CD 23 today, no clue what dpo I am...maybe 11 dpo if I did O. I feel nothing, last night I was very short with DH and snapped at him, which is very normal for this stage in my cycle pms is starting! I am not symptom spotting at all. I think my bb's are starting to get tender (again, normal for this time) and I am so ready for the :witch: to come in 5 days so I can plan next month. Any of you O'd yet? You are all in the fun part :sex: time!! I only got to it on CD 8, 11, and 20......this month is a bust, but I am still here! Next month we will get to it more! No more getting sick for us!!

I'm still :muaha: but well past ov now - just a few days behind you - waiting for that :witch: to come and go so we can try again.

Is it bad that I'm wishing my pre-pregnancy life away?!

come on girls lets have sum PMA!! although im feeling very doubtful the same XX

I have been convinced since my CM and CP didn't indicate a good O day, and since CD 14 when I had dry sticky CM and a lower CP position that I didn't O. Plus my lack of :sex: But yes, we do need mpre PMA here!!! I know there are going to be some :bfp: I can feel it!!

:dust:

okay PMA....OH is planning a romantic weekend for me for V_DAY!!! we are going to pigeon forge ( a mountain range in Tennessee, where dolly wood is!) We are going to stay in a cabin with no TV, a fire place and a jacuzi. all i can say it it will be some major :sex: up there in the mountains! if my suspitions are correct, which my OPK's will tell me, i should OV on the 10th or 11th, so this whole weekend will help me catch that eggie and have great weekend with OH! what about you ladies? Romantic weekends for you too?

That sounds like a great weekend Mabrey!!! DH and I have to come up with a plan, we don't get a lot of chances out since we dont have a lot of babysitters other then DH's mom. But if we can, we will try to get out for dinner or something!!

That sounds like a great weekend Mabrey!!! DH and I have to come up with a plan, we don't get a lot of chances out since we dont have a lot of babysitters other then DH's mom. But if we can, we will try to get out for dinner or something!!

I am watching my sister's Baby girl the day before we leave so that they can have a special valentines too. Hopefully MIL for you is better than MIL for me ( i secretly call her the BIL (B**Ch) behind her back) and will give you a special night
:hug:

QUOTE]I am watching my sister's Baby girl the day before we leave so that they can have a special valentines too. Hopefully MIL for you is better than MIL for me ( i secretly call her the BIL (B**Ch) behind her back) and will give you a special night
:hug:

MIL for me is the Devil. I finally had anough of her sh*t and told her off, DH was so proud of me! She only does it when it suits her, shes a bag! :rofl:
But we can always have a nice romantic Valentines at home too.....closer to the bed :happydance:

DH won't reveal his plans. But I am part of the V-day testers and have promised not to test until that day. He holds the single test I own and I have told him to give it to me in the morning (if AF hasn't arrived). If AF has arrived, then I have no doubt wine will be in the works. If AF hasn't but it is BFN, well that is his challenge to cheer me up or help me not stress. Of course BFP is the hope and would make V-day the best ever.... :)

OH really likes "just like me" it is really good stuff and it is genetically identical to female ejaculate so it is really amazing~! and the best parts are~ a. if it dries out before you are finished you can wet it with saliva or water and it comes right back B. it feels just like the natural stuff C. it comes in a pump so you dont have to open it up or anything. D. it comes in yummy tasting strawberry so if he is really having a hard time finishing you can help him along without the gagging of yucky tasting junk! you can get it at pureromance.com my rep is jamie dean but you can just order through the company! good luck with OH tonight!

Hi hun, can I just give you some advice on lub. There is certain lubs that are not great for ttc, that is why we use preseed as its meant to be for couples ttc. I know KY Jelly and even salvia is not good so even when you are wetting your lub up with salvia it might be reducing your chances. I don't know what "Just Like Me" is like as I have never heard of it. Me and dh normally used durex lub and it says that there is no spermicide in it but we have now abandoned using it during ttc. I have also heard that the bacteria in salvia can kill sperm so I would avoid anything oral too.

sounds like we all have fabulous V-day plans! and at least one of us will get our :bfp:!!!! i have faith!

Well, I have no really plans for V Day other than getting my :bfp:
I think that nice food will be involved anyway. I have been looking into a trip to Paris but that would be for sometime in May if we do go. I am trying to work out if I was pg how far gone I would be and would it be ok to fly.

Hi hun, can I just give you some advice on lub. There is certain lubs that are not great for ttc, that is why we use preseed as its meant to be for couples ttc. I know KY Jelly and even salvia is not good so even when you are wetting your lub up with salvia it might be reducing your chances. I don't know what "Just Like Me" is like as I have never heard of it. Me and dh normally used durex lub and it says that there is no spermicide in it but we have now abandoned using it during ttc. I have also heard that the bacteria in salvia can kill sperm so I would avoid anything oral too.

it is designed to be bi-identical to natural or whatever that means. i didnt think about the saliva though. we usually keep a spray bottle of water for a quick spritz if we need it to reactivate. I think i might order some pre-seed though, at least until we get our:bfp:! :hugs:thanks for the tip!

ok i give up :cry: tried to :sex: this morning and toight and its just not working at all, i carnt believe it he used to be always up for it i dont know what the hell is wrong. Maybe its just not meant to be, well thats me done trying for this month now anyway my egg will be well and truly gone by the time he decides he can do the deed! :cry: tonight was the last shot.

As for valentines im due on my period that day and my MIL has invited herself to stay so will probs be the worst one ever.

good luck to you girls for your :bfp: xx

ok i give up :cry: tried to :sex: this morning and toight and its just not working at all, i carnt believe it he used to be always up for it i dont know what the hell is wrong. Maybe its just not meant to be, well thats me done trying for this month now anyway my egg will be well and truly gone by the time he decides he can do the deed! :cry: tonight was the last shot.

As for valentines im due on my period that day and my MIL has invited herself to stay so will probs be the worst one ever.

good luck to you girls for your :bfp: xx

Aaaww hun can't you not give it another shot tonight? Are you using too much preseed? I use preseed too and I know not to use too much as it ends up a waterslide for dh so I know now how much to use. I ended up buying the tube and the applicators so that I can measure myself. If you only used what you needed and were its not a waterslide for oh and also did not tell him you were using it, he may just think it is natural.

tried it all hun i never even told him i was using preeseed, tonight i didnt even bother with any preeseed, ive tried absolutly everything i can think of tonight and i mean everything and nothing is happening at all! And to be honest its making me feel like shit cos im just clearly making a fool of myself trying so hard for nothing to happen. We arent speaking now just dont want to talk to him which i know isnt going to help but im so disapointed, 8months of trying and all he has to do is have sex like what he wants evey other bloody day in the month yet on 4 days that i need it nothing happens i tried not telling him when my fertile time is but he knows so im giving up ill stick around to see who gets there bfp this month though :), i mean he managed it day 11 and day 13 last night and i ov today so im not totally out i suppose just feel like i am. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->