Stash pics?

We put so much pressure on ourselves. Of course our kiddies will love everything but the magic on their faces Christmas morning when they get something unexpected is what it's all about xxx

So glad it isn't just me! I mean, it IS me - I know they're going to be delighted and it's just my own insecurity trying to make me feel like crap ... but you know what I mean.

I also keep swinging between thinking one girl or the other is going to prefer/be jealous of her sister's presents!!!! Even though they are expected to share for the most part in this house and I tried to get things they'd both enjoy. Argh!

Yes! My 10 and 7 year old like so many of the same things I always worry that one of them will open something and the other will go "I wanted one of those!"

Yes! My 10 and 7 year old like so many of the same things I always worry that one of them will open something and the other will go "I wanted one of those!"

Having two girls with similar interests I tend to match their presents from us so they have the same but different colours/versions.

Their main Santa presents are different (bike and giant unicorn teddy) but thats what they asked for so hopefully they're not disappointed.

They've got some things that are similar, like one has scooby doo playmobil and one has back to the future playmobil. They both have dressing up stuff but different (ds3 wanted pirate and cowboy costumes but we already have those in ds4 size) I try to go with what they have asked for but I know they'll see each others and want it even though they didn't ask :haha:

Sorry loads of you are feeling the same way. <3 I'm 100% sure all our kids will be over the moon and in turn, hopefully, so will we.

I love seeing them be so excited at Christmas. :)

We just put too much pressure on ourselves. Mine are always grateful, even for pants. You should see how happy they are this week with new sofas, or last time I bought new pillows and duvets you'd have thought it was Christmas :haha: so I know as long as they have something it'll be fine, but its my own insecurities causing me to worry

We just put too much pressure on ourselves. Mine are always grateful, even for pants. You should see how happy they are this week with new sofas, or last time I bought new pillows and duvets you'd have thought it was Christmas :haha: so I know as long as they have something it'll be fine, but its my own insecurities causing me to worry

Yup, exactly the same here. Mine are so grateful and happy - I'm just an anxious prat!

Amazing stash's ladies , such lucky kids :xmas8:

We put so much pressure on ourselves. Of course our kiddies will love everything but the magic on their faces Christmas morning when they get something unexpected is what it's all about xxx

This for sure !! So well said !

We just got DS a kindle tablet ! I know he’s a bit young and won’t be using it all the time. He’s always trying to use the girls ones when they are doing their homework so he can use his then !

Also got DD1 a Mulan pop figure
And DD2 a troll one only £2.99 in Home Bargains . Was well chuffed when I seen the Mulan one !

Totally done for Harvey just need to make a start on wrapping
Waiting for a few stocking filler bits being delivered so will take a stash pic of those when they arrive
1DAE17AD-5D9D-44DD-A1B9-9CB52A6CC823.jpeg 0012FE55-981C-4B7A-9E51-DC1CDAD28952.jpeg DB3CA7F4-EBD7-41B0-81BF-069B62E17D05.jpeg

Just dreading the wrapping. I’m still waiting for a delivery for morgans pile and a couple of his stocking fillers.
I don’t know about anyone else but my post (as in anything from Royal Mail) is taking absolutely ages! They seem to be stocking things up and then they’ll bring like 5 things in one go.
I think a lot are getting held up at customs too as I’ve had a few things from AliExpress come in a bundle in another envelope without the Chinese stickers on.

My post has taken ages too ! We got a letter I was waiting on today dated 2 November ! Probably can’t be helped with people isolating / shielding but they shouldn’t be keeping hold of it waiting for a few before delivering !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->