Stash pics?

Yes my post is going slowly right now. I'm guessing its with lockdown more people ordering online and sending things they'd usually take by hand, plus less staff due to isolation etc

Yes my post is going slowly right now. I'm guessing its with lockdown more people ordering online and sending things they'd usually take by hand, plus less staff due to isolation etc

I got a letter for an appointment 2 days after it, luckily i did know about the appointment. Think lots of people ordering online lately it must be a nightmare for the post offices.

picked this up for my youngest today after it being sold out for ages and my eldest DD has got this Christmas jumper that I bought a while back... thinking of doing a December 1st bag that the elf can bring for them both so they get some wear out of them and means its one less elf idea for me to think of :lol:

picked this up for my youngest today after it being sold out for ages and my eldest DD has got this Christmas jumper that I bought a while back... thinking of doing a December 1st bag that the elf can bring for them both so they get some wear out of them and means its one less elf idea for me to think of :lol:
Omg, that jumper is perfect. Where is it from?

Thanks! I’ve got one very unicorn obsessed 5 year old.

My 4 year old is also unicorn obsessed! I’ve got her these too incase you need any more unicorn things, haha.

[
/spoiler]

Last edited:
Omg that Xmas pudding romper is adorable, made me broody for a split second there ;)

Great stash! :)
Thanks lovely. Just pulled dd1 out and I can't even post it, it looks like nothing compared to DD2. She asked for an iPhone and inpods though so most of her budget has gone on those :oops:
Xx

Looks great. I am hoping to get full stash pics at some point this week

Thanks lovely. Just pulled dd1 out and I can't even post it, it looks like nothing compared to DD2. She asked for an iPhone and inpods though so most of her budget has gone on those :oops:
Xx
Its so difficult when one is that much older and wants expensive things. It does look like nothing

My stash so far! Costing me a bomb already and I'm no where near finished! I'm still waiting for parcels to arrive! The baby has just had his 1st birthday, so he won't be getting many toys for Christmas, just clothes, my other two are so expensive they don't play with toys, well my eldest does sometimes, but my 6 year old doesn't:haha:

20201123_112750.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->