Stash pics?

Yes there's that worry too. I dont really get a time when they arent here usually. Under normal circumstances ds3 will only go out if I'm coming too. And he'll come look for me even if dh is here because daddy doesn't do things right :haha:

Great buys !!

Mine will be done when the girls are in school this year ! Cannot risk one of them sneaking into my room !

Great stash. Where's the among us top from!?
AliExpress, although I will say it’s quite Small fit so I’m hoping it fits him

Great buys !!

Mine will be done when the girls are in school this year ! Cannot risk one of them sneaking into my room !
yep I always worry the same as I tend to bring everything now and it wouldn’t be easily to hide what I’m up to

Yes there's that worry too. I dont really get a time when they arent here usually. Under normal circumstances ds3 will only go out if I'm coming too. And he'll come look for me even if dh is here because daddy doesn't do things right :haha:
Oh bless him! Have to be so sneaky don’t you!

I’ve never used any of those kind of sites. My cousin does all the time. I might have a look but I’m scared I’ll buy loads of crap just because it’s cheap :haha:

I’ve never used any of those kind of sites. My cousin does all the time. I might have a look but I’m scared I’ll buy loads of crap just because it’s cheap :haha:

They do take a while to come so I’d be a bit wary they might not come in time for Christmas now. I’ve used AliExpress a few times though, the clothes aren’t the greatest quality but when it’s character stuff like that my kids don’t care and will love it anyways haha!
If you want another option that will come in time I did see some among us t shirts on eBay which were from uk sellers

I usually like to do my wrapping in the evening but can't do the girls as DD1 never goes to bed on time if I'm awake. I'll try and get theirs done whilst at school (fingers crossed we don't have to isolate anytime soon). I can do family's in the evening.

We were on the lowest tier before lockdown but I'm guessing we'll be at least 2 if not 3. We've just had the first positive case at school (not my girls year).

Glad we can make 'christmas bubbles' at least.

So happy for the Christmas bubbles ! What does that mean for those clinically vulnerable, can they still form a bubble ?

I’ve not read about it all yet

I usually like to do my wrapping in the evening but can't do the girls as DD1 never goes to bed on time if I'm awake. I'll try and get theirs done whilst at school (fingers crossed we don't have to isolate anytime soon). I can do family's in the evening.

We were on the lowest tier before lockdown but I'm guessing we'll be at least 2 if not 3. We've just had the first positive case at school (not my girls year).

Glad we can make 'christmas bubbles' at least.

I think we may be tier 2 or 3 aswell, was 1 before lockdown x

We were tier 3 before lockdown so I think we'll be straight back into that again!

They're still going up quite a lot in my area. It seems to be quite a hot-spot :(

Weve got loads of schools shut near us, but have only had 1 pupil case and 1 teacher case in primary (plus one scare but was fine) and about 7 cases in secondary. The school were asked why they weren't closed when other local ones were and they said it was because it wasn't spreading through our school, rather that those few pupils who tested positive has caught it from people outside of school. I'm pretty happy that at the moment they seem to be controlling it in both schools and we don't really see anyone else.
As for bubbles, we don't see much of anyone over Christmas anyway, BIL would usually drop presents off Christmas eve and stay to play a couple of board games. So my mum will be coming to drop off presents and we will have a visit in the garden, then dh will take presents to his mums and have a cup of tea, and that'll be it for us. My mum works in the NHS so she has still been working, and MIL will bubble with BIL and SIL who will not stick to the rules, so we won't mix any more than necessary.

Yeah that’s understandable, we don’t tend to mix either x

I'm not being funny but the amount of contact we've had with them recently I dont see why we should put ourselves at risk in the name of Christmas when we wouldn't usually see them anyway. We didn't hear from his sister once for 6 months because we gave his brother an update on the baby (because he asked for one) but not her, even though she didn't ask for one and she lives with him so he could pass it on anyway. When dh calls his mum she doesn't ask how they are, just talks about herself, and how she wants him to take her shopping again, if he doesn't call she won't bother calling to make sure everything is OK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->