Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

leah - Didn't manage to go as I had to work late! I might wait until Friday as AF is due Saturday - don't want to jinx it! :haha: So glad to hear you got the pos digi! Hope you're feeling better now :)

Rach - I've been considering midwifery for a while too! Still wondering if I could afford to go back to uni if we had a LO, but I'd love to try someday!

I would pass the medical :( I remember calling the royal college of midwives few years ago to get info on how to go about it being a mature student and stuff and well I have a bad siatic (dunno how to spell it lol) nerve in my back so I'd fail on that front :( I bought all midwifery books spent about £500 on books and sat and read em all front to back!!!! Lol btw when I bought nooks I was very manic lol xxx

Omg the snow is dead deep!!!! It's about 16 inches in Doncaster!!! Half way up my calf!!!! Just had to dig drive so hubby could get car up drive!!!! And it's still coming down very heavy!!!!

Omg the snow is dead deep!!!! It's about 16 inches in Doncaster!!! Half way up my calf!!!! Just had to dig drive so hubby could get car up drive!!!! And it's still coming down very heavy!!!!

Eeeee Rach you make me pittle my pants, your relationship sound like mine, DH is in the car nice a cosy warm, your knee deep in snow like Jeff Capes shovelling like mad so he can pull it on the drive!!! lol. Thats what happend to me yesterday (yes I was preggy yesterday too - but DH didnt belive me as the FRER linbe was faint)!!! yet my car had been abandon at my friends house but I was determind to get it out the snow so I could drive to mamas and papas shop to get excited!! lol, and I needed to dig the bloody car out, DH said oh I'm poorly sick, you can do it!!!!!!!! So I bloody did, mine you he didnt think I was pregg. Tomorrow its getting the "7'6 Luxury Spruce" christmas tree out the shed and erect!! lol, its huge, I'm not even attempting to get that bad boy out the shed alone!!!

xxx

Lmfao Leah bloody men they are a menace to the world lol!!!! Cannot believe how deep it is!!!! And I need to go shopping the cupboards are bare!!!! Lol but my car is buggered it won't start :( think battery is fooked... Plus I'd have to dig it out so sod that!!!! Might order online see if it gets to me lol!!!! My kids are gonna be buried in it tomorrow cos it's that deep!!!! And it's still snowing but so far school is still open .... Mmmm bet it's a different story in morning :/ ...

I want snow like that :( we have a crappy lil inch!!!

Really lintu Hun you don't it's dead bad!!! And I need to go shopping I've got NO food in my house!!!!! :( and my hubbys work is still open!!!!

well I can happily announce that we still have no settled snow :) i'm gonna regret saying that by end of week tho lol, Typically were supposed to be travelling away this weekend for my mum's 50th, then next weekend were supposed to be going to France to a christmas market for a long weekend... beginning to wonder if it's gonna happen now!!!

I'm now 9dpo and other than getting niggly cramping lower abdominal pains i got nothing, although i'm not too well either thanks to biting my cheek on friday and now having a cheek infection ggrrrrrrr... gotta take antibiotics which the doc assures me wont affect TTC... here's hoping xx

Ah Rach, I'm the same my cupboards are bare, and so is my fridge with this snow lasting sooo long, normally I struggle to get food in the each week after shopping and my freezer too but now bare, we will be eating jelly and custard soon - those items that lay there all year and get slung out. We're really going to be scraing the barrell soon if this snow dont buggar off.

Lintu - you dont want snow, we have had it a while now, and the only nice thing about snow is that it makes even the scabbiest of areas look pretty!! lol. It reaally pittled me off as I found a lovely idea on here on how to tell my parents aboutt he BFP but I couldnt get out to get the necessary to do it. So when I did manage to get out I told mama in Starbucks, mind you it nearly slipped out in some cheap shop too - which I had to bite my tongue!! lol, I'm not anouncing my BFP in "Poundstretcher" lol - oooh ever such a snob I am!! lol, xx

Awwww Teej - who bit your cheek??? xx

lol, I did hun, I bit the inside of it, it started off as a big blood blister which popped sat morning leaving quite a big hole in the inside of my cheek and being in a moist area it's not healing well.

lol, I did hun, I bit the inside of it, it started off as a big blood blister which popped sat morning leaving quite a big hole in the inside of my cheek and being in a moist area it's not healing well.

Ohhh dear honey!!! Hope your cheek heals up soon!! I'd be devasted if it stopped me from eating lol, xx

I want snow because I work in a college so I get days off if they close! :haha: Can't believe how bad it is in some parts of the UK and here in Lancs it's not bad at all. It's heavier now though and schools are closing this afternoon, I hope they make a decision soon as it'll take me ages to get home on the bus if it gets bad!

Ouch Teej, sounds painful! Hope it heals quickly! xx

OMG WORK CLOSED! I'm off to try and get home! xx

It's shocking here in south Yorkshire in my garden at least 20+ inches and still coming down!!!! No buses running since 9.30pm last night buses were sliding down bridge near me was really bad!!!!

Looks like there are going to be lots of August babies then girlies if we're all snowed in!!!

Get in the feather and snuggle up!!!! lol, xx

ouch on the cheek Teej!

Sounds like you ladies have an abundance of snow and it has passed the "beautiful winter snow" into the "damn this snow" area!!
It is getting colder here 30 degrees F. had flurries in the morning but no real stick to the ground snow, but it's coming soon!

FX and babydust to all who are waiting. I am so extremely frustrated with my messy cycle. Myabe I am not even Oving... who knows....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->