Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

yay, finally home! Nipped to Boots on the way back and got 2 double FRER packs, didn't want to miss them at that price! I just hope AF stays away so I can get chance to use one! :D

Thanks ladies, it's easing off a bit now... think i've od'd on bonjela lmao

we've still not really had any snow!! can't get over how bad it is in some area's.

sorry your all having a bad time with the snow, but we never get it so when we get any its awsome :dance:

Anyway its coming down a lot heavier now, altho I dont think it will ever get as bad as you guys.

I feel really bad today girls, one of the girls at work that knows were TTC, told me today that her and her hubby are going to start and while I am really happy for her and get on with her really well with her she one of those girls who is really spoilt and always gets what she wants and seems to land on her feet all the time.

I just know shes going to find it really easy getting PG and i'm going to have to cope with it every day :cry: I feel really stupid cos I know I'm being really silly and jealous but really if she gets caught before me how am I going to cope :shrug:

As happy as we are for other's who get pregnant it's not easy either, I know exactly how you feel hun, i'd be just the same!! My OH's friend popped round the other day to say him and his GF are expexting, the gut wrenching thing is they don't really want one yet, it was an accident as she is on the pill!! I felt like crying :(

Morning Girlies,

How are we all??

I know the feeling for you Lintu and Teej, throughout the past 3 years everyone around me seemed to fall pregnant but me, some only DTD once and it happended, some accidents etc. Its been awful, but everyone gets their turn. We will all hold our little precious bundles soon!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to you all, xx

Morning hun, how are you doing xx

I'm good,

Still tourturing myself as AF is due today!!! I have abstained from testing again, but I need to be positive!! hanging on in there!! lol,

Hows you?? xx

Oh Just realsied your 3 days off testing??, Havent you caved in yet and tested?? x

Im good just been feeling a little low the last few days!! I'm gonna test Sat morning, I nearly caved but as i'm already low I don't think I could handle seeing a BFN at the min and not feeling overly confident this month. xx

Really hope AF stays away for you hun, will keep FXed but i'm sure you'll be fine :) xxx

2 days to go till I test! Stay away AF!

my af is due next week i am i think 8dpo not sure though i am totally not thinking about it..tbh...but hubby grabbed my boob yesterday and it killed but putting down to af coming pain and ov pain...lol...have got some other things going on but ignoring em....lol...gonna test when af due...on a plus side i cannot get outta house to go and get a hpt....lol...

Teej, I honestly thought I was out, as didnt bed around the right time, also honestly didnt think we could conceive naturally due to this not happening in the past 3 years. I also felt really low from CD 21 which was when I went for the sub fertility bloods done, I broke down and sobbed uncontrolably for no reason when I got out the surgery!!! Dont get disheartened. xxxx

Thanks hun, i'm testing tomorrow morning so not long now till I know... just not sure I want to lol, keep getting light crampy pains at the min so think AF is looming!! xx

Thanks hun, i'm testing tomorrow morning so not long now till I know... just not sure I want to lol, keep getting light crampy pains at the min so think AF is looming!! xx

Aswww Honey, Good Luck for tomorrow, and lots of sticky :dust::dust::dust: to you all, xx

I agree with Leah! Try and stay positive tammy and good luck for tomorrow xxx mwah xxx

Good luck teej, Leah how you getting on? Rach any updates?
Sorry not read thro been busy last few, but hay my tree is up :happydance: how's everyone else getting on

Thanks girlies... I am now however a little more hopeful!!!
Just went to the toilet and had a bit of blood in my CM... soooo excited now, thing is, if it's IB now is tomorrow morning going to be too early to test???? xx

Am good lintu xxx and yourself? Xxx
Teej if it is ib then yeah it'll be too early to test xxx it takes approx 48 hours since ib to get any hcg in your system xxx ohhhhhhhhhhhh excited for ya Hun xxx

Good luck teej, Leah how you getting on? Rach any updates?
Sorry not read thro been busy last few, but hay my tree is up :happydance: how's everyone else getting on

Hey,

I'm good, AF was due yesterday and no show, thank god!!, Still aprehensive though. Been to the docs today for the blood tests results, all were fine and normal, DH sperm classed as sub fertile (not the best but not infertile). Told Doc the good news and he was thrilled, passed my details to the midwife who is calling me for the first appointment, xx

Hows everyone else getting on? x

Thanks girlies... I am now however a little more hopeful!!!
Just went to the toilet and had a bit of blood in my CM... soooo excited now, thing is, if it's IB now is tomorrow morning going to be too early to test???? xx

Ooooh honey, I had IB on the Saturday night and tested the Sunday, eeeeeeeeeee keep us posted!!!!xxxx

sounds promising Teej, good luck! :D

AF due today or tomorrow and not feeling it coming at all. I still have the pulled muscle feeling on my right side low down, and got a lump in my throat that won't go away that is apparently most likely acid reflux according to google. Basically heartburn! Makes me want to gag! If AF isn't here by tomorrow evening I'll test then I think. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->