Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

ahhh Elhaym I dont know how you can wait!!! I would ahve used the full 4 FRER by now, xx

So glad things are going well for you Leah and that your bean stuck :hugs: when you say you tested the next morning was that when you got your BFP?? xx

I really hope everyone else get's their BFP's for Christmas!! xxx

Yes chick,

I had been to a friends on the Saturday night, came home had a wee wee, wiped and noticed a very very light pinky colour on the loo roll, and thought nothing of it but well I kinda did think a little something of it, and then the next morning I had a little bit of brown CM very light though, which I thought very unusual for me as my cycles are a min of 28 days, which made me think Oh maybe maybe!! So in True Leah fashion I braved the snow (on public transport too may I add lol - not been on a bus in years such an experience) and went to buy some tests from boots the FRER on BOGOF at boots. Came home had only held pee for about 3 hours did the test then I got the 1st BFP. xxxx

Oh you have just put my mind at ease slightly actually... I also am getting more spotting this morning but it is the browny discharge type, I figured for sure that meant it was AF teasing and getting ready to rear her ugly head!! I'm still getting light cramps too today which also made me think AF but then checked cervix which is medium to high, this time last cycle it was very low!! Gonna wait till Monday to test now as going away this weekend for my mum's 50th and know i'll be down if I do get a BFN and if I get a BFP I know the excitement will give me away, wanna wait a lil while before I tell everyone xx

Teej - you are good!!! Mind you although I did test quite early, there was a time when I went into the shop picked up some tests and then put them back, thinking in the back of my mind that I was, but then knowing that I wasnt if that makes sense. I totally was expecting a BFN when I tested. It was sooo strange this month.

Good luck for Monday, I cant wait to see the update!!! xx

ooo it's my test day and still no sign of AF at all - I'm going to wait until tonight. :D I keep putting it off as late as I can because I just can't imagine it being a BFP, it has to be a BFN right? Gahhhh! xx

Teej it is sounding good, keeping everything crossed for you! :hugs:

How are you Leah, you lovely preggo lady? :D

Awwwwww Elhaym, do it nowww!!! I'm excited, remember your urine is more concentrated in the morning!!!!!!! Why would it be a BFN?? When was AF due?? Eeeeeeeee Elhaym I'm sooo excited for you.

I'm good just still really scared incase my little bean just falls out!!!! lol, xx

I dunno, I guess cos I've never seen a BFP it's just hard to imagine getting one! Also you just know that the act of POAS summons AF to you, she knows when you're doing it! :rofl:

I already peed anyway so will have to wait a few hours. :haha:

Glad you're well chick, are you feeling sick or anything yet? xx

Hurry Hurry Elyhaym, I have a really good feeling!!, if Af due today?? and are you normallu regular as clock work?!!

The only thing I'm feeling is exhausted - I thought it was way tooo early to feel tired but I'm absoloutly done in, just no energy, Ive checked on the old google which states that this is very common, last night I couldnt keep my eyes open from 9pm. thats not me I'm normally up till min of 1am!!, Slept like a baby last night. xx

That's what is putting me off I think, this is my 3rd cycle off the pill so I can't guarantee how regular I am. However my 1st cycle was 31 days and my 2nd was 30, and going off my OPKs I should have ov'd on CD15 meaning this cycle should have been 29 days (as far as I can tell my LP is 14 days - my 2nd cycle I ov'd CD16 and the cycle was 30 days long).

So I expected this cycle to be 29/30, and it's now CD31. Of course I could have just ov'd a couple days later than I thought. But my cycles did seem to settle down straight away. I guess we'll find out soon! :D

Aww, make sure you get plenty of rest hun, put your feet up! Is OH looking after you? :D

oooohhhh Elhaym I'm so excited for you:yipee::yipee::yipee: let us know how you get on :hugs::hugs:

Good luck Teej hope things pan out :hugs::hugs: I have everything crossed, stay away :witch:

Leah, glad things are ok, I wouldn't worry about the bleed you can have IB at intervals through the 1st tri, especially around the time AF was due :hugs::hugs:

I'm so excited for everyone, I think I'm losing it, I'm more excited for you ladies in your 2WW than when I'm going through it, is that a little bonkers :shrug:

I'm good my PMA is back up and running on full, although have been a little up and down during my period, if DH tells me it's my hormones one more time I am soo not going to be responsible for my actions. I'm not doing anything this mth I am just going to :sex: when I please and get totally out of my face at xmas and the new year and start again in the new year.

Whats everyone's xmas & new yr plans?

Sooo Exciting, let us know asap!!

MMmmmmmm DH looking after me?? - In a fashion!! lol, xx

Glad you've got the PMA back Lintu, keep it going! :D I'll be honest and say I've hardly thought about xmas yet, will be doing usual family xmas dinner and visiting but not thought about new years eve. It's really sneaked up on me this year!

He'd better be waiting on you hand and foot Leah! :haha:

oooohhhh Elhaym I'm so excited for you:yipee::yipee::yipee: let us know how you get on :hugs::hugs:

Good luck Teej hope things pan out :hugs::hugs: I have everything crossed, stay away :witch:

Leah, glad things are ok, I wouldn't worry about the bleed you can have IB at intervals through the 1st tri, especially around the time AF was due :hugs::hugs:

I'm so excited for everyone, I think I'm losing it, I'm more excited for you ladies in your 2WW than when I'm going through it, is that a little bonkers :shrug:

I'm good my PMA is back up and running on full, although have been a little up and down during my period, if DH tells me it's my hormones one more time I am soo not going to be responsible for my actions. I'm not doing anything this mth I am just going to :sex: when I please and get totally out of my face at xmas and the new year and start again in the new year.

I like your style honey!!

I'm devastated about no prawn cocktail at Christmas!! lol,

Honey, Ive not had any bleeding or anything just tired and exhausted, I only had IB at 9DPO I think or there abouts, I think I'm just worried incase i miscarry or something and all my hopes are washed away!! however like everyone keeps telling me "Leah, you are the same as everyone else, and you ARE pregnant and why would you feel that just because its you its going to all go wrong"!! Which is very true, I am a bit of a pessimist with things that are nice that happen to me!! xxx

I am itching to test now but cannot get out to buy and pg tests so just gonna sit and wait!!!!
I am bush wacked though :( .... But I am a lazy sod anyway lol xxx
Gud luck to elhaym and teej xxx

I like your style honey!!

I'm devastated about no prawn cocktail at Christmas!! lol,

Honey, Ive not had any bleeding or anything just tired and exhausted, I only had IB at 9DPO I think or there abouts, I think I'm just worried incase i miscarry or something and all my hopes are washed away!! however like everyone keeps telling me "Leah, you are the same as everyone else, and you ARE pregnant and why would you feel that just because its you its going to all go wrong"!! Which is very true, I am a bit of a pessimist with things that are nice that happen to me!! xxx

Sorry chick must have miss read! bloody phone :dohh:

Elhaym... I can't believe you haven't tested!!! I couldn't wait it it was me lol, Agree with Leah tho, test in the AM as higher concentration and more chance of BFP, do let us know as soon as you do test tho hun, good luck xxx

Lintu, that sounds like a great plan hun! lol, OH and me are off to my mum's Christmas eve, staying there the night and having Christmas dinner, will then be driving back home to spend the evening with OH's parents, hopefully no drinking as hopeful for my BFP :)

xxx

No worries honey, xx

Eeee I have a really good feeling about all you girlies on this thread, when I joined this thread and even throughout the posts etc, I never felt on an even keel with everyone else due to the fact that we had been ntnp for sooo long and honestly though medical interfearance was necessary. And because of what has happended to me I really feel like all your BFS's are just round the corner,

Love to all you ladies, I'm sooo excited for you all, and thanks again for all your support.

P.S I'm, still not moving over to 1st tri, I'm staying here!! lol, xx

Hahahaha... you stay here hunny!!! I don't think there is anyone here who would mind xx

I'm signing off now prob till Monday morn as were leaving soon and won't be back till tomorrow night, Good luck to everyone testing before then, I hope you all get your BFP's xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->