Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Tammy! I hope this is your time too! That would be amazing!!!
I didn't have any symptoms in fact I thought AF was just around the corner! 2 days late I tested and voilà xxx fx'd xxx

Congrats Betty Boop

I am really happy for you… how long have you been ttc? I have been ttc since june 2010. today I am cd3 and took 10mg of femara. Hope it works as I am getting really upset

Hiya Hun! It was my 4th cycle TTC and it shocked me that it happened that soon! Heard a lot of women taking longer to get the BC out of their system.
What is femera?
My bumpbuddy had been trying around 12 months and I can honestly say she was at a point were she felt she couldn't keep trying and the month she stopped the opks etc she got get BFP on the same day as me!
Try and stay positive Hun xxxx

Hiya Hun! It was my 4th cycle TTC and it shocked me that it happened that soon! Heard a lot of women taking longer to get the BC out of their system.
What is femera?
My bumpbuddy had been trying around 12 months and I can honestly say she was at a point were she felt she couldn't keep trying and the month she stopped the opks etc she got get BFP on the same day as me!
Try and stay positive Hun xxxx

Wow that happened so fast.. you are a very lucky girl. Some couples take 2 years ttc!!!!! This is long, sad and really frustrating… femara is a fertility drug to help increase progesterone and ovulation… I hope it works. I really want a BFP!!!! In fact, I was buying a fertility monitor because I don’t think we are babydancing in the right time. We BD on cd 12, 14 16 and that’s it. When I am tensed, I don’t get in the mood for sex …

Well, congrats again and good luck. You’ll be in my prayers
XXX

Thank you very much!
You should def stick around this thread! The ladies are fantastic support and they all have great advice!
Maybe you should try the egg meets sperm plan? BD every other day from CD 8 to just before AF should arrive I think it is?? Xxx good luck Hun xxx

yes i 'll try that... i really want to be like you. its So nice to have that big fat belly bump!! but its so hard my gosh!! At most of the times, I am not in the mood for sex… I think stress is hindering my appetite for sex. Doctor told me “make yourself horny” and I laughed so much… any ideas ??

I was beginning to feel like that! It's mentally and physically draining TTC but you have to try and think of ways to get you in the mood! Sexy underwear a romantic meal and a couple of wines etc different positions?
I'm actually really horny at the moment but OH won't come near me says he is scared it's too early and he might make me bleed! Lol crazy times xxx

Well I have discovered I don't ov til late in my cycle so bding early is pointless!!! Got really strong ferns this morning, really bad ov pains last night, yesterday I had ewcm and high cervix and very much open.... Thank god we bd 25, 27, 28 and today!!!! Let's hope I got it!!!!

Thanks ladies, I hope so but will be surprised if I am - finger's crossed Rach!! my ferns were all over the place so still not even sure I OVed lol xx

Welcome on board Isabel, this is a lucky thread!!!

It took me 3 years TTC, I joined this thread and my 2nd Cycle whilst being on this thread voila!!!!

Everyone is sooo lovely on this thread, there is only a few of us regular with the odd lady popping in and out - we talk about everything and anything and have a good old laugh!!! - most important!! lol

There are no topics barred - I'm sure you will agree ladies??? And we are all quite humerous and graphic!! lol

Good luck to everyone - BFP's are just round the corner, xxx

Thats for sure Leah lol....it has been quite a lucky thread but i do feel that i am gonna be the only one off here that doesn't get a :bfp: :(
Welcome Isabel xxx
Teej: Fx'd crossed for ya darl xxx it's been a random month for ya darl so hopefully random is good!!!! lol...
Random month for me also...still feeling sick and dog tired from last month!!!!! god knows....

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Welcome on board Isabel, this is a lucky thread!!!

It took me 3 years TTC, I joined this thread and my 2nd Cycle whilst being on this thread voila!!!!

Everyone is sooo lovely on this thread, there is only a few of us regular with the odd lady popping in and out - we talk about everything and anything and have a good old laugh!!! - most important!! lol

There are no topics barred - I'm sure you will agree ladies??? And we are all quite humerous and graphic!! lol

Good luck to everyone - BFP's are just round the corner, xxx

Congratulations Princess. i am sooo happy for you. TTC for 3 years is very long. i am sure you re very happy...:flower:

i took femara fertility tablets today. i also took it twice more in the past 6 months. do you know if these tablets are linked with birth defects?

do you have any suggestions to us ladies TTC so we can increase our chances? we would really appreciate.:kiss::kiss:

Glad to be on this thread

lol, I think you pretty much summed us and the thread up there Leah!!

Still really can't decide if I should test tomorrow or wait till Friday Morning?? Not really feeling it this cycle!! I have a few IC's left so might do tomorrow... :shrug:

Teej: Fx'd crossed for ya darl xxx it's been a random month for ya darl so hopefully random is good!!!! lol...
Random month for me also...still feeling sick and dog tired from last month!!!!! god knows....

It certainly has been random hun, let's hope it is a good sign for bith of us and we both get our BFP's xx

Isabel hun i found this website https://www.ivf1.com/letrozole-femara-infertility/
It say that it only causes birth defects if taken when PREGNANT....if your worried darl talk to your doctor...
I am in the same boat hun...i am bipolar and my shrink has changed my meds...i have anti psychotics and they all carry a risk of birth defects and congenital defects...the one he has given me is not as risky as my previous one but i am still being naughty and not taking it....i've decide being a bit mad and off the wall while ttc and pregnancy is better than risking harming a baby....

Isabel hun i found this website https://www.ivf1.com/letrozole-femara-infertility/
It say that it only causes birth defects if taken when PREGNANT....if your worried darl talk to your doctor...
I am in the same boat hun...i am bipolar and my shrink has changed my meds...i have anti psychotics and they all carry a risk of birth defects and congenital defects...the one he has given me is not as risky as my previous one but i am still being naughty and not taking it....i've decide being a bit mad and off the wall while ttc and pregnancy is better than risking harming a baby....

Hi Rachie

Thank you very much for your immediate reply. :hugs:I am very sorry to hear that you are bipolar and in the same time ttc. I understand it is difficult for you these times but try to be positive and have high hopes. I have heard a lot of people saying that the more you relax, the better you feel and the more chances conceiving. I don’t know a lot about your condition but your doctor might be of great help. Seek second opinions to see what different doctors think. I always do that because I don’t trust just one doctor.

Thank you about the search about femara. I really appreciate. We just hope that we’ll get a BFP very soon XXXX
:kiss:

i won't lie i do get stressed out to f**k about the whole ttc stuff but i know it'll happen eventually...i have 3 kids to prove i can get preg...lol...most would be happy with that but i don't feel my family is finished with....being from an italian family i need a big family...lol...
But i am really quite relaxed about this cycle...this is only my 3rd cycle so i know i might have a way to go....i'm just soooooooo impatient xxx lol....
Your welcome about the search...it was interesting reading stuff like that...(i am a very much need to know about everything type of person lol...) hope your ttc journey comes to a :bfp: very soon hun xxx

BTW i love the name isabel....it is a name on my list for girlies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->