Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

I've got a good feeling about tammy and each this cycle especially with your cycles being a bit skew! I'll be crossing everything xxx

Ps it's nice to see a new face hopefully this thread is lucky for you Isobel xx

awwwww thanks betty hun xxx btw i love the 'cooking a small bun' below your name xxx soooooo sweet!!!!! xx

Lol thanks Hun! I couldn't think of anything else to put because I'm still really cautious about celebrating! It's crazy xxx

Awwwwww bless ya xxx it is scary in the 1st trimester but try and sit back and relax xxx enjoy it cos its is over so quickly...(well last 2 months drag like f**k) then they grow up so quickly!!!!
I cannot wait to be pg again...and when they first start moving it is the BEST feeling in the world....

Thanks Betty boop. i feel great knowing that you are around.... thanks for listening and understading.

i agree with rachie - i like 'cooking a little bun' betty boop. realllllly sweet XXX

Cheers ladies xxx
I know I need to relax but it's just reading all the stories on here about MMC they scare the shit out of me!
I'll soon know if the little bun I'm cooking is ok got my scan Friday morning aaaargh need sedating till then lol xxx

Awww honey, relax, I know I can say it to others but even though Ive had a scan at 5 and a half weeks and saw the heart beat, I'm still thinking what happens at 12 weeks and there is no heartbeat or something is wrong!!! I'm a real worrier and dont think I'll ever change, x

hi guys, welcome isabel xx :hugs:

iv been shopping in liverpool today and am now totally goosed, but couldnt help a little bit of a spend :haha:

I keep getting twings and am really achey now but im trying to relax about it all xx

Rach, Teej I feel so good about you both this mth, fingers xd

hi guys, welcome isabel xx :hugs:

iv been shopping in liverpool today and am now totally goosed, but couldnt help a little bit of a spend :haha:

I keep getting twings and am really achey now but im trying to relax about it all xx

Rach, Teej I feel so good about you both this mth, fingers xd

Betty: STOP reading about mmc!!!! You'll make yourself paranoid with every twinge xxx bun will be fine xxx

yeah betty hun, i try to stay away from them my vivid imagination doesnt need any help :haha:

I'm mega paranoid tonight my CD1 should be tomorrow

I will try my best! Only 2 more sleeps to go! Feel like I'm waiting for Xmas all over again! Xxx thanks ladies!

Lintu AF will 1000000% not be arriving after that dark line you got xxx

Katie hun you really should stop reading about MC's you'll just stress yourself out even more, everything will be fine hun!! xx

Lintu, you also will be fine, your tests look great and the lines are so dark now there will be no probs hun xx

Well I had another day yesterday where I was just completely shattered!! to the point my OH even said I had been very tired lately and that he thinks i'm coming down with something so I tested this morning and got a BFN :( kinda expected it really!! to top it off i'm cd26 and I think AF is showing signs too!! Hey ho, onwards I go :( xx

Aww teej I was sure this mth :hugs: xxx

Thanx guys xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"