Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Thanks guys, I didn't think this would be my month anyway so not too upset although part of me hoped, I have been getting very slight browny discharge today so think AF is on way.

Well i am guessing i finally ov'd my boobs are hurting...that is a defo ov sign for me....am now worried that i have ov'd too late....if i ov'd yesterday then my lp is only 11 days til next af!!!! which is quite short....arrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh......

Im still not sure if I OVed or not and if so when!! gonna stick with licking my scope next cycle and see what happens xx I'm starting to feel quite down about it now in all honesty, I thought it would happen pretty much straight away and now worried i've left things too late to start a family, I have a friend who started TTC when she was 32, she's now 38 and still no luck, her husband is a complete arse too and refuses to get checked out.

Sorry for downer... just feeling a little deflated this afternoon :cry: xxx

Hun it WILL happen I felt exactly the same as you and got mine on my 4th cycle so try and stay positive xxx

aww Teej massive :hugs: I know how you feel i got caught on cycle 12!

Rach huni doesnt mean your LP is short might just be that your having a longer cycle this month xxxx

no :witch: for me today, so happy. Although did get a call from the drs today asking me to make an appointment to go see her about my blood results, little worried about that now but what the heck, nothing they can do now.

im curled up on the sofa with my Eclipse throw big sis bought me for xmas with my hot ribena (no caffine) hot water bottle and nothing but Edward Cullen on the TV, happy days :haha:

Oh no here comes the twilight conversation again lol xxxx
Edward Cullen or Jacob black??? Lmfao I say both at the same time yum yum lmfao xxx
Yeah lintu I know cycle could be different but it's always been 31 days always since I was a teen so I'll just have to wait :( boo hiss!!!!! Hate waiting!!!!

Lintu I now really fancy drooling over mr Cullen and mr black!!!! (kids sod off upstairs... Wanna watch some fitties on the telly box!!!!) lol yum yum xxx

Oh no here comes the twilight conversation again lol xxxx
Edward Cullen or Jacob black??? Lmfao I say both at the same time yum yum lmfao xxx

:haha::haha::haha: depends if you want you neck nibbled or your leg humped!!

Lol I bet mr black knows one defo position lmfao xxx ;) dirty!!!! Lol xxx

DOWN GIRL!!!! LMFAO

Oh no it's Edward all the way.

I do have to agree on that Edward is just smouldering sexiness yum yum xxx

Awwww TeeJ,

I know exactally how you feel, I thought it would never happen for me, 3 years TTC on a off, but still no joy, I think it just takes time to get to know whats going on with your body honey, how long you been TTC ??, I also remember from being 19 I was quite irrisponsible with contraception etc and I dint fall when I was younger and used to regularly BD, so I was starting to think there was defo something wrong and that it would never happen to me. Just before I found out I was pregnant I had a right old winge to my Mam saying nothing goes right for me, I cant even get pregnant successfully!!!! It made me feel soo muich happier that I went to the docs to see what was going on. My mother took 5 years to conceive my older brother and like me was going back to the docs to find out test results for sub fertility and got her BFP after charting temps.

Dont loose hope honey, I know how you feel though. Also another kick in the teeth where I know that you are happy for us girlies that have got our BFP's your still probs feeling why cant it just be me!!!?? I know I would honey, you started this lucky lucky thread and the luck will be coming your way soon. I myself am soo happy you started this little luck lucky thread as I dont think it would have happened for me otherwise, so for me and I bet the other ladies are eternally greatful!!, Honestly your luck and BFP is on its way honey, just dont loose hope and PMA. Like I say I was honestly thinking and googling fertility treatment costs etc in my area as was sure I would need assistance in making a baby!! Youve not left it too late to start a family honey. 32 is a great age, and roughly the average now for starting a family.

Massive hugs to you honey, xxxx

Rachi Rach - your BFP is also on its way!!!! xxxx

Well said Leah! Xxx
We are all massively grateful Tammy and your BFP will come soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g