Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Oh god lintu you must be sick with worry :-( I hope that when you go back everything is ok!!
There's a group in first tri for women being dated back alot earlier than they think with lots of success stories so try not to panic and maybe head over to see how other peoples scans went xxx
Praying everything will be ok Hun xxx

hiya hun, dont suppose you know what the thread is called do you been up to page 10 and couldnt see it :shrug:

Hello,

I have a question that has been occupying my mind for long now. I usually have dry cycles. This means that I rarely see EWCM or other mucous. Does this mean that it will make it even harder for me to conceive? B6 vitamins never helped.

Does anyone experience this same think? Would really appreciate if you share your thoughts with me.

Thanks XXX

hi isabel tbh i don't have a problem with cm of any sort ..... i've had loads for as long as i can remember...xxx i know grapefruit juice everyday makes ewcm and also taking evening primrose oil up to ov to help ewcm (jump in if i am wrong ladies) xxx i don't think a lack of cm can stop you getting pg but it wont help the lack of it xxx the environment will be too hostile if its not ew...
Hope it helped..even if only a little bit xxx

Hi Ladies,

Sorry not been here for a while, been sooo sleepy and working longer shifts too!!

Lintu - Hoping everything is fine for you honey, try not to worry I know its not easy, when I had my scan at 6 weeks, they couldnt really see anything from an external scan of my tummy only a fetal pole and yolk sac, but then they did an internal scan and saw the heart beat and I mesured 5.5 weeks and not 6 weeks as I thought, I know know when I ov'd. Did they do an internal scan for you?? xx

Teej - Looking good honey, wishing you all the luck,

Rach - hows tricks honey??

Betty - Hows you getting on?? xx

Oh god lintu you must be sick with worry :-( I hope that when you go back everything is ok!!
There's a group in first tri for women being dated back alot earlier than they think with lots of success stories so try not to panic and maybe head over to see how other peoples scans went xxx
Praying everything will be ok Hun xxx

hiya hun, dont suppose you know what the thread is called do you been up to page 10 and couldnt see it :shrug:
Hey it's "group for ladies measuring earlier" I've bumped it for you xxx

Leah I'm doing ok.. How's you? Xxx

Hi Leah hope your well xxx
Am not too bad xxx

Totally off topic check this out for a little giggle xxx

1. Open google maps go to the bit to start route
2. Type in the start box U.S.A
3. Type in the end box JAPAN
4. Go to step 31
5. Chuckle

Brightened my day lol xxx

Morning ladies hope everyone is well today xx

Isabel, Rach was spot on ith the EPO, i take it every month from cd1 until OV and i have loads but it takes a couple of months to work, also you can get a lube called preseed that a lot of ladies rave about and it obviously works straight away, good luck hun xx

Well... I had a bazarre dream last night! I did a HPT but stuck it in my mouth!?!?!? Funny thing was i got 2 pink lines lol, then woke up this morning and my temp has shot up from 97.73 to 98.53 looks like yesterday was imp dip :) just shocked at how much it shot up today. Would have tested as well after that dream but had woke up at 5am to go loo again, may test tomorrow if i can hold fmu lol xx

OOOOHHHH good luck teej sounding really good have everything crossed for you chix xxx

im not having a good day, im trying to stay really + but it's proving very hard im not handling it well at all.

iv done loads of research and this is all more common than you would think, I just wish i had ignored my cramps and held out for my 12 week scan :cry: then at least i would be oblivious to it all.

sorry girls dont mean to be on a downer and i keep trying to pull myself up, going to the dr this afternoon, want to try and get signed off for a few days, i wasnt going to but then i thought people i work with get signed off for less so why cant i?

Oh lintu Hun get to doc's and get signed off... I am really feeling for you right now and hoping everything will be ok xxx

Tammy your chart looks fanbloodytastic heres hoping xxx

I am going into my fertile period but feeling so very low right now...I have no energy to do anything...I feel so alone right now and totally worthless...(I know it's my illness rearing it ugly head so no sympathy needed) fed up of this god damn rollercoaster that is my life!!!!

Lintu i really don't blame you for getting signed off hunny, if your heads all over there's no point going into work anyway, am really feeling for you hun and am sure everything will be ok xxx

Rach thanks hun, i'm certain i have it this month! Just have to wait and see... I hope you pick up soon too hun, it must be so hard for you and although there's nothing that can be said you know were all here for you xx

Lintu i really don't blame you for getting signed off hunny, if your heads all over there's no point going into work anyway, am really feeling for you hun and am sure everything will be ok xxx

Rach thanks hun, i'm certain i have it this month! Just have to wait and see... I hope you pick up soon too hun, it must be so hard for you and although there's nothing that can be said you know were all here for you xx

Yeah thanks Tammy xxx I'm sure you've got it this month xxx I hope and pray you've got it this month xxx

Lintu get to the docs and get signed off you should be putting you and bean first!
I hope everything goes ok hun xxx

Rach- Massive :hug:

Thanx guys, Drs signed me off for two weeks. Work are so not going to be happy.

The dr did say that she has seen a happy outcome in these cases before now but there's little I can do to change anything just have to carry on and rest as much as poss.

At least the week will go quicker at home than at work and Chris will be home shortly

:hugs: lintu just relax at home sleep when you need to sleep and sod what work think your health I more important both mentally and physically xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->