Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Thanx guys don't know what I would do without any of you.

Going to be hard admitting defeat to my family were all the tough upper lip type and it's killing me to admit I can't cope god knows what they will think, properly that I'm stupid

Lintu hunny talk to your family hunny xxx share the mental burden a little... If and I mean if the worse has happened you are gonna need that support group round you.. We can only offer you verbal comfort but you need actual physical comfort xxx you will find your family aren't as stiff upper lip as you thinknwhen they are confronted with something like what may be happening xxx talk to your family let them know how you are feeling xxx it will help xxx

You are not stupid xxx you are a woman who is terrified that something maybe happening that you cannot control xxx and fearful for your baby xxx

Awww Lintu honey, glad you got signed off, put your feet up and chillax!! Sod work!! x

xxxx

Morning ladies, well i tested this morning and got a BFN :( was so sure too, will wait a couple of days now and see what happens xx

Your time is close Teej!! Your still not out as yet!! xx

Rach - I'm good just soo nervous for my 12 week scan, it next Friday 28th Jan!! Felt sick as a dog throughout and sooo tired, but just soo scared incase something has heppened, the worrying never stops!!

xx

Tammy I'd wait till 13-14dpo your not out yet xxx don't forget you only implanted couple of days ago xxx ps what test did you use? Xx

Thanks guy's that's true has only been a couple of days! i used an IC, think i'll just wait now, temp's are still up although dropped some today xx

Just tested and got a BFN  I am so sad…. Do you guys think that I tested too early?

It maywell be too early Isabel, I also tested too early at 11dpo, best to wait 2-3 days and try again hun xx

It maywell be too early Isabel, I also tested too early at 11dpo, best to wait 2-3 days and try again hun xx

Thanks Teej… I want it to happen so badly that I could not wait to test…I need your prayers ladies XXXX:kiss:

I'll be praying for all the ladies still waiting for BFP's xxxx

You are so lucky Betty Boop. It s so nice to be preggo. Nice feeling… and I really want to get it… don’t know why its so hard when things are all healthy and ok…its just a matter of nature…was it a tough journey for you as well because I have been ttc for 7 months now and it is driving me crazy:cry:

Awww Hun if you are healthy and there is no reason for it not to happen then IT WILL!
it took me 4 cycles to conceive but when I look back I think I didn't count my first after coming of pill so maybe 5 months? It's difficult when you see others with BFP's but you have to remember it takes different people different amounts of time! One thing I will suggest is pre seed I've heard lots of great things and if your not producing EWCM then it's a sure winner xxxx

Awww Hun if you are healthy and there is no reason for it not to happen then IT WILL!
it took me 4 cycles to conceive but when I look back I think I didn't count my first after coming of pill so maybe 5 months? It's difficult when you see others with BFP's but you have to remember it takes different people different amounts of time! One thing I will suggest is pre seed I've heard lots of great things and if your not producing EWCM then it's a sure winner xxxx

I noticed that when I tested, I had a faint pink line but after a few mins it vanished away. Could this be a BFP?

Yes I am using preseed, I took femara fertility pills, I took b6, I took evening primrose but nothing is happening.. its true that it is a different journey for everyone but it’s a very sad feeling getting a BFN all time. Its tiring and depressing. I wish I can forget all about it and let it go….

isabel, it took me 12 mths and were both fine, the worrying never stops though.

i thought my hard part was over, turns out its just starting.

you will get there darlin, it just takes time xxx stay strong

isabel, it took me 12 mths and were both fine, the worrying never stops though.

i thought my hard part was over, turns out its just starting.

you will get there darlin, it just takes time xxx stay strong

Thanks Lintu. Thanks for the encouragement. Don’t worry too much. It will not be helpful to you and your baby. its important that you stay calm, relax and with a happy attitude. It will effect the baby… I am sure all will be ok. You will definitely be in my prayers. You’ll be ok Take care sweet XXX

Hi girls, I am back (possibly) after my absence! So happy to see the BFPs, and really sorry I missed them! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->