Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Great to see you about again Elhaym, hope your well hun xx

Hi Ladies,

Elhaym - Welcome back honey!!!! Nice to see you again!! xx

Isabel - It took me 3 years TTC before it happend for us and all was well according to the docs. It is just a matter of time and letting nature take its course.

Hope all you ladies are well, xx

WB elhaym was wondering when you were gonna pop back xxxx hope all is good with you xx

Morning all, well I haven't tested again but I had the same dream where i put the preg test in my mouth and got 2 pink lines!?!? Temp was up again today too... Very strange!

How are the rest of you doing?
Isabel how are you feeling hun?
Goodluck all xx

Morning all, well I haven't tested again but I had the same dream where i put the preg test in my mouth and got 2 pink lines!?!? Temp was up again today too... Very strange!

How are the rest of you doing?
Isabel how are you feeling hun?
Goodluck all xx

Hi teej and princess leah.

This morning I did another pregnancy test (a cheap one) and it came negative…:cry::cry::cry::cry:
I really had my hopes up high this month but I think that it didn’t happen…

I was feeling ok teej but I am sad again. This journey is killing me. I am all the time thinking about it and the 2ww makes me even nervous… at least I am starting to use my monitor from this month so I will detect precisely when I will be ovulating. Hope it works and I finally get a :bfp:
:hug:

Non of you are out till AF appears xxxx 11dpo is still early so try and stay positive xxx

Weird about the dreams Tammy that's def a sign of pg specially weird and reoccurring ones xxx

I think I'm losing my bean :cry: I'm not bleeding or anything but my symptoms are going one by one, still hungry and sleepy but my boobs are no longer sore and my tummy isn't uncomfy to lie on, always felt full to lie on. Woke up this mornin on my front and realised nothing hurt, when it has before :shrug:

Hun don't worry about symptoms mine come and go all the time and I didn't get sore boobs till about 8 weeks! If your not bleeding and not in pain please try and stay positive xxxx
Massive :hug: and I will say a little prayer for you xxx

Lintu hun i know this is such a hard time for you but try and stay positive, your body is changing so much all the time while your pregnant so hopefully it is just as Katie said xx thinking of you hun xx

Let's hope so hun, your probably just so worked up about it all at the min that the slightest thing is worrying you xx fingers crossed hun xx

Oh and something else i forgot to say was i've noticed the last few days that my wee is fluorescent yellow!! Is this a sympton or am being experimented on without realising?? xx

haha... I thought it was a long shot asking but ya never know lol xx

Are you on prenatal vits Teej? Apparently some of them like pregnacare cause your wee to go very yellow! Got my fingers crossed for you though :thumbup:

nope, i take mukti vits but have done for a couple of years and never had it before... We shall see i guess, may test tomorrow xx

mine has been very strong since my :bfp: teej, good luck

Very good morning to you all xx

Well I tested this morning and..... I got a faint 2nd line :) still can't quite believe it and have to keep checking it to make sure!!! Was my last test so gonna get some more and test again either tomorrow or wednesday which is when af is due but i can't believe it... TTC was the last thing on our minds last month and we only dtd twice xxx

lol i may have to get dressed first... Trust me the world does not deserve to see me like this lmao xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->