Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Yaaaaay! What a great Monday morning this will be for you! I was the same as you the month I got pg don't even remember doing it we DTD that little lol xxx get peeing tammy we want to see your BFP XXXX

Mine pee too has been quite strong especially in the morning,

Lintu - Most of my symtoms has subsided, my boobs no longer really ache like they did, my sickness is coming and going a little more infrequently now too and I'm still a little tired but not like what I was, I'm a bit worried too about my scan on Friday. Terrified in fact. xx

Ok, I have uploaded a pic in testing area but you can't see it very well xx

I am on my phone so cannot see it!!!! I'll get me laptop on in a bit xxx

It's really not as clear on here as it is on the test anyway Rach!! I have just been out and got a Clearblue Digi and gonna test again with tomorrows fmu :)

It's still not really sinking in!! I just really hope it sticks, AF is due Wednesday so FXed xx

Congrats Teej!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You really deserved it….. That’s such a good news…..I am soooooo happy for you XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks everyone :) just hope it sticks now!!! Have had sooo many cramps over last week I think it must be well and truly embedded now lol.

Isabel, how are you getting on hun?? xx

Thanks everyone :) just hope it sticks now!!! Have had sooo many cramps over last week I think it must be well and truly embedded now lol.

Isabel, how are you getting on hun?? xx

I am not in my best mood. Af is due tomorrow so I tested today but a very clear BFN!!!! Sometimes I loose hope. Its been 7 months and it’s literally killing me. I wish it can happen so fast… I will definitely pray for you so you’ll have a successful happy healthy 9 months!!! Happy for you Teej….:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Teej that is so exciting! I have everything crossed for the test tomorrow! :D Have you had many symptoms?

as for me, I am 1 dpo so back in the good old 2 week wait! Oh, how I missed symptom spotting. :haha:

Elhaym, i've had a few symptoms this last week, a lot of cramping that tied in with my imp dip, still getting them a bit now too, vivid dreams about licking HPT's and being positive lol, had a huge appetite, tired and going toilet a but more often which i hate to add seemed fluorescent yellow for a few days, not sure if that was a symptom or not tho but normal now lol.

Isabel, it will happen soon hun, it took 5 months for me and the month it happened was the month we hardly dtd or worried about it xx

Teej hun, try not to worry, I had loads of cramping the few days when AF was due but they settled down :hugs:

I'm so happy for you :happydance:

Congratulations Tammy that's excellent news i hope everything goes well for you!

I dont think i've ovulated! I have no ide what's going on with my body!!

My mum is on a total mission to keep me positive today, shes been to asda and bought me loads of baby stuff, :haha: bless her sifting through it all has really cheared me up :hugs:

OMG - Teej, I missed this post as I started to type my last post put it was sitting on my screen for ages before I pressed the post button due to me being busy at work!!!

Then in the meantime all this has happend!!! OMG Teeeeej I'm over the moon for you!!!!

So sorry I appeared so ignorant with my worries comment earlier lol, I didnt realise you had posted!!!!!!! Woooooo Hooooooooo

Does OH know yet?? xxx
BFP!!!!!xxxxxxx

Mish, are you temping hun? I found that a much better way to see if I OVed xx

Lintu, it's so good to see your happier and nice that your mum's there for you xx and thankyou, i was sat here begining to worry about the cramps as only have 2 day's till af xx

Lol Leah, don't worry hun, no not told oh yet, wanna wait till I do the Clearblue Digi tomorrow just to make sure... It still doesn't feel real! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->